Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Jewel Rivera EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Jewel Rivera EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Jewel Rivera EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Jewel Rivera EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Jewel Rivera EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Jewel Rivera EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Jewel Rivera EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Jewel Rivera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Jewel Rivera EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Jewel Rivera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewel Rivera
Jewel Rivera

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Jewel Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Jewel Rivera   Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:12 pm

JewelFrowenzRivera!!!

Jewel Rivera Demi

"Gimme line one of a quote,
and two,
and three for three."

EVERYTHINGYOUTHOUGHTYOUWANTED

▫️NAME: Jewel Rivera
▫️NICKNAME(S): Gem
▫️AGE: 16
▫️HERO/SIDEKICK: Hero
▫️LOYALTY: (Good or Evil) good
▫️SEXUALITY: female, heterosexual
▫️PLACE OF BIRTH: America

EVERYTHINGYOUTHOUGHTYOU'DNEED

▫️HAIR: black
▫️EYES: black
▫️GENERAL APPEARENCE: Jewel has fair skin andhave long hair.
▫️DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: yes
▫️STYLE: always wear pink
▫️PLAYBY: Demi Lovato

THEYCOMEALONGANDBROUGHTYOUDOWN

▫️HOMETOWN: America
▫️MOTHER: Carol Rivera
▫️FATHER: Mathew Rivera
▫️BROTHER(S): none
▫️SISTER(S): none
▫️OTHER: Ethan Roger-stepdad
▫️HISTORY:
Jewel Rivera was born on May 28, 1993, in America. She has two parents named Mathew and Carol Rivera. When she was four, her parents had a disagreement. Which ended up with her parents getting a divorce. Jewel's mother, Carol, then took her daughter and went to live in America, to start a new life there. Jewel was a honor student in her schools, but would sometimes get hurt due to a few adventures she took. When she was eight years old, Jewel took a interest in art and music, while at the same time, Carol found a soul mate for herself. Her mother met a French gentlemen named Ethan Roger. After a few years Carol married Ethan. Jewel was uneasy about it, but she only wanted to see her mother happy. That was when her mother, decided it was time, Jewel started spending time with her father Mathew.

This wasn't easy for Jewel at first. But she eventually got used to it. And she would spent half her time with her father in America, and other half in England with her mother and step-father. During the summers she would spend with her father, while during the normal school terms, she would be with her mother. It took a while to get used to going back and forth between her parents.While in her schools. Jewel never really found a place to fit in, with the other kids there. At first, this bothered her a little bit. But then Jewel found something to pass the time. Her art drawings and paintings. It was something that she was good at, and she enjoyed.

ANDNOWYOU'RELEFTALONECRYING◦

▫️POWERS:

▫️▫️POWER1 Telekinesis
▫️▫️POWER2 Can fly

▫️LIKES:

▫️▫️reading
▫️▫️painting
▫️▫️saving people

▫️DISLIKES:

▫️▫️villains
▫️▫️bad people

▫️GOALS:

▫️▫️save the world and people

▫️PERSONALITY:
Jewel is one that can be hard to figure out.She is usually shy when she firsts meets someone, depending on who is around her. Usually after first meeting someone, she is quiet and shy, but after a while she breaks out of her shell, she can be outgoing and fun. Jewel normally find it hard to trust people, but when she does, she tells them anything and almost everything.Its hard for someone to know what is on her mind.The only way for one to really understand Jewel, is of the look to her art drawings or paints.

She tends to draw how she feels right then, or what is on her mind right then. She also loves to play the piano. Another way is the kind of music she listens to. If one pays attention to those, then they will be alright with her. Jewel also has a artist side to her.She loves to draw and paint.She could almost make a painting out of anything. If someone doesn't see her painting anywhere, they can find her where there is a piano.

Most people see her as a quiet person.But that is not always the case with Jewel.She does have a bit of a wild or adventure side to her.One that many do not see, unless she considers them a very close friend, which is not many.She does like to keep to herself mostly, a way for her not to get into trouble or fall in with the wrong crowd.

THEYINALWAYSSEEMTOSAYTHE

▫️NAME: (Optional) Maureen
▫️AGE: (Optional) 14
▫️RP EXPERIENCE: (Optional) been months
▫️HOW DID YOU FIND US: other site
▫️OTHER CHARACTERS: none
▫️ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
The moment she had stepped out of Shy High she had vowed to herself that she wouldn’t lift a single finger the whole summer. Once home, she installed herself on her comfortable bed in her room and slept. When she woke up she craved a chocolate pudding. But getting down to the kitchen was too much work and she didn’t want to break her vow. Ten minutes later, her mother knocked at her bedroom door and entered with a tray filled with chocolate pudding, toast and bacon along with lemonade.

“Here you go, Jewel. Make a good meal of it.” Said her mother dotingly.

Thanks mum. came the reply. Her mother stared at her. Jewel hadn’t moved her lips but she had heard her daughter clearly. Or had she understood her daughter. When realization dawned on her, she looked at her daughter and said in irritation, “would it kill you to use your mouth?”

I’m using my mouth mum! See, I’m eating and everything. You need your mouth to eat.

Mrs. Rivera swelled with just anger, looking at her daughter’s antics. Jewel had not only refused to speak with her lips, she was refusing to use her hands while eating as well. The fork and spoon were cutting the bacon on its own accord. All she needed to do was to open her mouth and her fork would offer the bacon piece into her mouth so she could chew. Once this was done, the lemonade glass rose, and tipped itself into her open mouth and Jewel gulped.

“Now you can’t even use your hands?!?!? Enough of this. Eat your food like a normal person. I won’t have any funny business in my house.”

At that moment, the door opened and Mr. Rivera walked in. “Ah, Jewel, eating your food. Good good.” Then turning to his wife he said, “My dear, you forgot to remind me of my appointment.”

“Which appointment?” asked Mrs. Rivera, in bewilderment.

“Well the one with…..with….wait a moment, I forgot.” Mr. Rivera puzzled over the problem.

Jewel shook her head (in her mind. she didn’t want to waste her energy in the physical plane) and concentrated in communicating with her dad, your dinner appointment with the Mudgleys.

“Ah yes, our dinner appointment with the Mudgleys, my dear. I’m surprised that you aren’t ready yet. We had better not be late.”

“I didn’t know they had invited us for dinner.” Mrs. Rivera said suspiciously.

“I didn’t know it either.” Began Mr. Rivera but hastily amended, “I-I mean, I only just remembered.”

Mrs. Rivera complained about her husband’s carelessness and went out of the room. Jewel looked at her dad and smiled. Thanks dad. You are a life-saver.

“Start practicing speaking with your mouth soon. I won’t be able to save you from your mum much longer.” And he too left no doubt to warn the Mudgleys about their new dinner plans.

Jewel leant against her pillows and sighed happily. If she could manage to spend every single day of her summer vacations just like this day, it would be so much fun. But she’d have to think about something new tomorrow to get her mum off her case. Oh and before she could spend the rest of the day lounging on her bed and watching mindless T.V, she had to inform her mum, what she would like to eat for dinner so that her mum could send her food up before leaving for the Mudgley home. Hmm….what would I like to have for dinner? once the choice was made, she again communicated telepathically Mum, for dinner, I want……

SWEETESTTHINGS◦

Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Jewel Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Rivera   Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Sorry to be a pain but can you add in the secret phrase, and Telekinesis doesn't allow Mind manipulations. You can either change one of your powers to have mind manip or just forget about it.

I'm also going to change your username to your character name to avoid confusion with everyone else.

I hope that's okay (:
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jewel Rivera
Jewel Rivera

Jewel Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Rivera   Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:01 pm

ok but whats secret phrase?i dont see anyone have like that and also ok dont mind the mind manip...ok you can change it to my characters name but when i log in the characters name ill use?ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Jewel Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Rivera   Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:14 pm

The secret phrase is in the rules - I edit it out of accepted applications to make sure people don't cheat.

When you log in it will be as - Jewel Rivera

is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Jewel Rivera
Jewel Rivera

Jewel Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Rivera   Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:20 pm

ok thanks..so now am i done with the app? and whats heroine?
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Jewel Rivera Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Rivera   Jewel Rivera EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Yeah you're sorted.
and it's the female version of a hero. (:
Back to top Go down