Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] Empty
PostSubject: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Destin sat alone in the auditorium with his music plugged into his ears. He had been asked to meet Alex here to talk about something. That something hadn't sounded too good. He sighed, it wasn't like Alex to actually have a decent talk with him, usually he just hung back behind him, handing out helpful comments every now and then. He switched the song he was listening to and looked towards the doors - no one. He rolled his eyes, Destin expected Alex would have forgotten him, or was just taking a very...very...very long time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Alex clambered up the school steps three at a time, he was very late. He had been held up by someone asking him out that weekend. He had let the person in question down gently by telling them he had far too much work to do. Slipping through the crowds of students he finally pulled into the auditorium. Taking one look at Destin he sighed, running upto him, "I'm so sorry I'm late - I got held up." To Alex, Destin looked very nervous about something, as though he was waiting for something horrible to happen, things like that made Alex worry. He wouldn't be able to function without Destin, no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm

"It's fine," Destin mumbled quietly - although it obviously wasn't. Maybe Alex had found a replacement, he had, after all, made many mistakes, but he was still learning. He bit his lip and hoped it wouldn't be that. But there were hundreds of guys in the school who would do anything to be in Destin's position. This was it...the final goodbye, right?
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Alex shook his head and rested his palm on the other boys' knee, "What's wrong?" he asked sitting slightly closer to Destin. They were best friends, and had been since Alex's last 'sidekick' lost to Destin in a game of 'Save the Citizen' about 3 years ago. He looked at Destin, puzzled, he wished he knew what the other boy was thinking. "You know everything is safe with me," he said, smiling at the other boy - almost like a brother.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Destin sighed, no matter what he wouldn't be able to tell Alex how he felt. He loved Alex, a lot, they were inseparable, but lately Alex seemed to be distancing himself from Destin, and it made him wonder what was happening. He looked down at the hand on his knee, "You're not going to leave me are you?" he asked quietly - knowing that if Alex ever felt like his follower wasn't doing well he would call upon a game to settle a new one. It was a fair test, Destin supposed, but he doubted he would be able to win again.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Alex gasped and pulled Destin into a tight hug, "No of course not. I love you, I would never leave you," he whispered into the other boys ear. He was hurt, that Destin had felt like he was abandoning him. Pressing his lips to the top of Destin's head he sighed. "I would never..." he repeated slowly. He loved Destin, a lot, not like boyfriend, not like brothers, but like very very close friends. They shared everything. Alex had been Destin's first kiss, his first everything. He smiled as he remembered the time Destin was trying to cheat at darts but had be holding it wrong and the dart had stretched out his fingers as it flew, unfortunately stabbing him. He slowly let go of Destin and smiled, "You're too good to replace."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Desin grinned and pulled Alex back into a hug, "You mean it? I'm still yours?" he asked clinging onto the front of Alex's shirt. He sighed in relief - 'thank god for that'. He looked up at Alex and placed a kiss on his lips. Blushing immediately he backed up a little, not wanting to make things awkward. They had kissed before - many a drunken night, but it had had no emotion to it. He looked at Alex slightly worriedly, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Alex grinned and leant forward and kissed Destin back. He wondered what the school would think if they actually started dating. Not that they would, he knew for a fact Destin preferred girls, Alex - as far as he knew - was the only guy Destin had kissed. He liked it like that, knowing that Destin would always be his in that sense. "You don't need to worry, I won't every judge you," he said smiling at Destin's embarrassment. "And yes," he finished, "You're all mine."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Destin blushed more, leaning against Alex. He understood why people thought they were dating, but really Destin was after on of the girls in the year above, not that he had a chance...maybe Alex could give him ome tips. He sighed, "So why did you ask me here?" he asked, not that he was complaining, he was missing Sports, something he liked, but not greatly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Alex shrugged, "I just wanted to see you." That wasn't the real answer, but it was close. Alex really needed help with some homework he had to finish. But that could wait. "You know, Kaylei asked how you were..." he said with a grin playing on his lips. Kaylei was the girl Destin was interested in, but she was more into the 'bad boys'. Destin was far from being a 'bad boy', Alex had tried to tech him something, but he had forgotten it straight away. She hadn't exactly asked how he was, but it wasn't far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

"Really? She said that?" Destin said perking up immediately, "Did you ask her about...the weekend?" he asked, biting his lip. Alex had asked Kaylei if she was free to go out with Destin on saturday to Amnesia. But he doubted she would say yes. He had had a lot of rejections from that girl, but he wouldn't give up.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Alex shook his head, "I didn't have time, I will later." He sighed and stoked a hand through his hair, "Why do you keep chasing her? she's no good for you," he said, a little disgusted he was sounding like a mother, but it was true. Kaylei had a bad attitude and he didn't like her. Although the feeling wasn't mutual. She had tried to ask him out on may occasions...in fact she was the reason he was late. She was convinced she would be the girl to turn Alex straight. He had scoffed at her saying he would rather date a rat than her. She had not been pleased by this comment giving him enough time to run before she thought of a reply.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Destin nodded a little disappointed that Alex hadn't been able to ask. "I like her style, she's pretty and cool..." he didn't know what else to say. So he just closed his eyes as Alex began to play with his hair. "I just like her," he said quietly, realizing that this wasn't an acceptable answer, but it was the best he had.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Alex chuckled and shook his head, "What about someone our own age, not they year about. What about Kim or Sarah or Lisa...or...umm...Sephy? what about Sephy? She seemed nice." Alex was trying to pull Destin away from Kaylei, he had been hooked on her for months, ever since she pushed him over in the corridor. "You know," he said in a whisper, "Good style, pretty and cool is pretty much me summed up - except I would prefer handsome or sexy next time." he said with a cheeky wink.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Destin laughed and shook his head, "Maybe I should just date you then," he chucked sliding slightly closer to Alex. He wouldn't mind...dating Alex that is. He would just worry that Alex was seeing someone else at the same time. It bothered him that Alex slept with so many people, that he didn't take care of himself - but he didn't say anything, he was too scared Alex would scoff and avoid him. Taking Alex's hand in his own he looked at the other boy and smiled, "You'll help me get a girlfriend. Won't you?" he asked, praying the answer would be yes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 am

"I wouldn't mind if you did," Alex said wrapping an arm around Destin. He had thought about it, getting Destin with someone, but he knew that even if he did he would still get jealous, if only a little. "Yeah," he said slowly, letting out a small sigh, "I'll help you." He bit his lip and leant his head against Destin's shoulder, "As long as she doesn't hate me," he said recomposing himself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Destin chuckled lightly, "No one hates you," he said with a soft smile playing on his lips. He had heard Alex sigh, what did that mean? That Destin was boring him, was that it? Destin looked at Alex, his eyes, his lips...especially his lips. He had kissed them hundreds of times, but now he felt too scared to. Too...awkward. Like maybe it meant something. Not just to him, to both of them. But he doubted what Alex even had the capacity to love someone. He bowed his head and tucked his hands into his pockets. "I'll still love you...you know. Even if I do get a girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Alex smiled and lifted Destin's head up. He didn't say anything, he just kissed him. Slowly. Their lips felt so good together, they had practiced enough for that. Alex almost moaned into the kiss. Destin was amazing, everything he wanted. Pulling away Alex took deep breaths to return oxygen to his lungs. But soon he had pressed hi slips back on Destin's. He needed this boy, more than he ever thought he would.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Destin gasped as Alex placed their lips together a second time. Why did this feel so good? Pulling away again he looking onto Alex's eyes. He knew he must look like he was pleading. But he didn't care. Looking straight at Alex he sighed, "You can't just...and then...with...and then you..." He sighed again. "F*ck it." Pushing Alex against the chairs, Destin climbed onto his lap and traced kisses along the boys neck adoring the taste and smell. Nipping the skin gently he began to run his fingers up Alex's shirt making sure no skin was left untouched.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Alex moaned knowing there would be marks all along his body if Destin had his way. Ge gasped as the other boy's cold hand touched his chest and his stomach and...oh gosh. Alex looked down as Destin's other hand entered another piece of his clothing. Shaking his head he removed Destin's hand from his trousers grinning. "I think this should work the other way," and with that he flipped Destin gently onto his back and crawled on top of him. "Keep quiet," he said with a wink and he undid Destin's trousers and began kissing lower and lower...

----
Time Lapse
----

Both boys were fully clothed as they lay calmly together across a few seats in the back row. Smiling Alex placed a kiss on Destin's cheek. "Love you." Suddenly out of no where the bell rang through the school making Alex quickly jump to attention. "I'll see you later," he said giving Destin another kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Destin sat up and caught hold of Alex's arm before he could move. "Wait...does this mean, we're...you know?" he asked tentatively. His heart clenched in his chest. Was Alex just going to leave him like last time? Did he, Destin, mean nothing to him? He chewed on his lip, almost close to tears.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Alex turned and looked at Destin curiously. "We're...what?" he asked slowly. He turned back tot he dorr and then again to Destin. "We'll talk about it later okay?" he asked. He had been late enough times and the principle was getting annoyed at him. Especially as he never had a good excuse for being late.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm

"No!" Destin almost shouted getting to his feet. "We need to talk about this now. I'm sick of being just your f*ck buddy. I mean nothing to you do I? I'm just someone you keep around for when you get tired of everyone else. Well get what, I'm tried of you. I'm tired of you treating me like sh*t and then expecting me to do...this! Every f*cking time!" Destin gasped, tears begining to flow down his face. "I f*cking love you! Why don't you see that? Why...why can't you just notice me? What do I have to do to get you to love me in return?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Alex stood, shocked. "I...I didn't...I didn't realise." Alex sunk down onto one of the chair in front of Destin. "I thought...you didn't actually love me, I thought you just said it for the hell of it. I didn't know you actually loved me. I...wow..." and then Alex began to smile. He bit his lip and grinned. "Wait...You love me, you love me. I...don't belie-...wow." He took a deep breath and tried to put his explanation into words. "Destin, I do love you. Oh my gosh I love you so much. I thought that this was what you wanted. I did it for you. But then..." He jumped up and flung his arms around Destin's neck. "I'm so sorry. I do love you. I do. More than anything." He sat there and held onto Destin well past the bell. Who cares if he missed class. He was in love, properly.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Destin scowled and pushed Alex away from him. "No. I don't believe you. You're just saying that to get me to like you. Sure I might love you. But I don't like you. I don't like your attitude, the way you push everyone around, the way you think people will just go along with what you want. The way you use me." Destin stopped as more tears flowed down his pale face. "I...I don't like you." He stood up as more anger surged through him. "I'm so f*cking replaceable to you, so replace me." He turned and stormed out of the door stopping briefly before moving into the busy corridor, "Don't lie to me Alex. You don't love anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next