Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Gentle Relaxation [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Gentle Relaxation [open] Empty
PostSubject: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Alex sat back in the sun, his sports class had been cancelled. He was a little upset that it had been, he liked playing 'Save the Citizen' he was pretty good at it for not having a conventional superpower, but then again he was always teamed with Destin that helped him win. He smiled at clouds passed above and below him. It was always such a beautiful day at Sky High, it was fantastic. It almost never rained. Pulling off his shirt he closed his eyes, hoping to get some sort of tan on his thin body. He was sick of being pale all the time
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Faith strolled along the grounds, her shades on and her hair swept back as she could have been mistaken for a model as she caught sight of Alex and skipped over in her baggy top and tight small shorts, if you could call them that - she tried to get as much sun as possible, "Hey, hey," She whispered softly as she came and sat down next to him, a small smile on her lips as she looked around the school before looking back to Alex, "How are you?" She asked softly, playing with strands of grass.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Alex looked up, slightly embarrassed that he was caught sunbathing shirtless in the middle fo the school day. "I'm-um good, thanks. You?" he asked politely. Now what was this girls name...something different...F-fay-faith? Faith. That was it. He smiled to himself, please he hadn't needed Destin there to help him. Putting his shirt under his head he used it as a pillow as he laid back into the sun.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:15 pm

"Im ok, I just thought, could I ask you something?" She whispered under her breath as she looked around, wondering wether someone sitting near was listening in wether they were invisible or they had good hearing, "What do you know about this Edward Masen guy? Year above I think, tall, whispy hair, gorg-..." She stopped there, it was enough description for now as she then laid down beside Alex as she stared into the sky and let out a soft sigh, "Because you seem to know everyone here, I just want to see if you knew anything about him?" She asked, her eyebrow raised as she then rolled onto her side to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Alex sat up and thought for a moment, "New kid...Hmm, let's see." He paused, wishing Destin was here to help him out. "Oh I know who you mean, He's in our year. He's a hero, uses telekinesis and pryokinesis...pretty good at it if you ask me." He bit his lip and winked at Faith, "Single." He knew that was the key word she was looking for from the way she described him. "But you have your work cut out, he's pretty anti social - bit of a nerd really...but I agree, I would." he added with another wink. He hoped he had answered her question. Quite proud that he had remembered that all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 am

"Thanks Alex, but he's a jerk, hardly my type." She lied as she looked around, begging for her eyes to land on him but she looked down and then looked back to him, "Very rude if you ask me," But that was one of the main reasons she was attracted to him, their constant little battles and confrontations were fun, thinking of ways to start a new squabble over something so silly as a taken book, that she obviously wasn't going to steal, who did he think she was? "He thinks I am the one who's crazy," She muttered just talking and thinking about him made her angry and yet excited ready for him to come along, she had to stop getting him out of her mind, Sidekick Support was going to go even worse than planned in her mind if she couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 am

"Mhm, suure..." he said, smiling at Faith. "You know...for not liking him, you seem to find a lot of reasons to talk about him." Alex shrugged his shoulders, it seemed to him that Faith was a little distracted by Edward, that can't be a good thing for ner next class. Picking at the grass around him he turned to her, "Do you like him?" he asked grinning, knowing the answer would be a lie of 'no' or she would tell him everything.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 am

"Of course not! He is possibly the most annoying boy in the world and I wouldn't like him even if he was the last hero on Earth," She laughed softly with her eyes twinkling as she played with her glasses, sliding them up and down her nose before settling them and then rolling onto her front and biting on her lip, trying to think of those thoughts that were clouding up her mind. "So is there anything intresting coming up in school that I should know of?" She asked slowly, of course she would want to know everything so she wasn't left out. Itching the back of her neck slowly she shifted and hummed a gentle tune before kicking off her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

Alex nodded almost knowingly. "Well," he said laying back down on the grass at the sun beat through the clouds. "We have a spring ball coming up, my birthday party," he paused. He shoukd probably organise something for that. He'd ring up the guys at Amnesia to book a room. "Oh, and we have our hero exams...although, you don't need to worry about those." He hoped he hadn't hurt her feeling about hinting she wasn't a hero. The sidekicks had smaller exams later on in the year, nothing wuite as important. "I suppose I could organise a school trip somewhere...but I would still have to ask the principle. I dunno, I'll think of something," he finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

"Ball? Oh no, I wont be going to that, I can't dance plus, when is that?" She asked as she chewed on her lip, she could get out of the Ball but his birthday would be another risk, she would turn up with a present and give him a kiss on the cheek and say her mother was ill? Yes, that would be interesting and possibly she could get away with it, it was worth a try. "Yeah, I know, I know, I suck - Simple as." She mused as she then twirled her hair around her finger and looked around, since her parents died she had no one to train her, she found out at the age of 12 her freakish power and she had no idea how to control it as she found herself webbing things until her room had been covered in webs, so she had locked herself in her room in the orphanage and cried, for the whole night.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:35 am

Alex pouted, "Aww, please come. It's in 2 weeks," He sat up again and fished some shaded from his bag. Putting them over his eyes he turned to her, "But you will come to my party, won't you?" he asked flashing her one one of his famous smiles. "The more the merrier." He pulled his shirt over his head and brushed some dirt from his clothes. It would be nice to get everyone to come. He knew most people would. They would be crazy not to.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am

"Oh I don't think Im in town for the ball," She whispered as she did a maybe over dramtic sigh and then turned slightly so she faced away from him. Nibbling on her bottom lip and ran her hand through her hair, "When is your party then?" She asked, "What sort of dress?" She asked, interested as she wanted to think ahead as she knew everyone in the whole school would be going and she needed to try and get some money gathered to buy some sort of dress or clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 am

"Oh...that's a shame," Alex said sounding genuinly dissapinted. "Umm, It's in 5 days. I was thinking of some sort of fancy dress. Any ideas?" he asked smiling. He wanted to see the ideas people came up with. He hadn't got any ideas - he would have to ask Destin to help him with ideas if he and Faith didn't manage it.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 am

"I guess so, but Im new so it was very unlikely that I was going to get a date anyway," She chuckled cooly under her breath before pushing her hand into her bag and rummaging around until she pulled out a note book and began to write down in her notebook about his party, "I'll keep some notes, jot down some stuff down when things pop into my head." She grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 am

"Sure you'd get a date - I'd go with you," he said with a cheeky wink. "oh cool, you could be the events manager...but you might have to run that past Destin first." He was sure Destin wouldn't mind, but then again Destin knew more about the school than she did, "Or maybe you could do it together," he added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 pm

"Its fine," She whispered as she shook her head with a soft smile on her lips, "I think Im out of town sadly, but I want Destin to do it for you! I him to do it, since she has known you for much longer, I think it should be his honor. I was just trying to think of themes," Faith smiled amused as she ran her hand up her pale arm, her skin tone nearly was the same as Alex's, she blushed slightly at Alex's wink even though he did it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Alex shrugged, "It's up to you, but you can't miss it okay. No excuses." He smiled as her cheeks turned a pale shade of pink. He loved having that effect on people, and it wasn't just a few people, it was a lot of people. Except some of the jerks in the years above. That was obviously because all of the girls wanted him...well. He wondered briefly who he could take to the dance, there weren't really any girls that took his fancy at that moment. None of the boys would have the guts to go with him - except perhaps Destin. But Destin would want to go with a girl anyway. Alex felt like he was pretty stuck. "Maybe we can start with the girl I could take," he said grinning almost wickedly at her.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm

"Well I don't know if your talking to the right person here since I am quiet new and hardly know any people," She chewed on her lip, "What about Kaylei? Doesn't she like you?" She asked with a soft smile as she bit on the end of her pencil before scribbling down on another page, Spring Ball. She let out another sigh, "But doesn't Destin like him?" She then muttered, How love and things such as dating and girls and guys could be so hard to think about. Yawning slowly, she then shivered, where was she going to get the money for some sort of outfit otherwise she would have to make something and that wouldn't look pretty, of course. She had decency and didn't want charity from people, hence why she pretended that her parents were still alive, Her parents were wealthy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Alex chuckled as the shades rested on his nose, "I am not going with that wh*re. No matter how many times she asks." He found it ironic that he had just called her a wh*re when he was just as bad, if not worse. Match made in heaven, non? "And yeah, he does...stupid boy," Alex muttered stretching out his arms above his head. "Hmm," he said sitting up and crossing his legs, "What about...that Sephy girl or Imogen in the year below." He didn't exactly like them, but they were pretty enough...for the night. "Anyway, we need to think of themes. What about cowboys and indians? Would be nice to see some of the guy with no shirts on." He smiled at the thought letting his mind wander a little.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:31 pm

"I think that would be fun," She nodded before she then sighed and looked down and played with her hands, "Yeah, one of the would be nice, Imogen maybe?" She didn't really know Sephy and she didn't really want to know her. There was only one person she thought of and she needed to get rid of the stupid image and looked around, begging for someone else to come in view to clear her mind. She shook her head and ran her hand through her hair as she sighed and then bit on her lip again, by the end of the week with the amount of lip biting she would surly make it sore.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Alex shrugged, "I'll wait for someone to ask me," he said finishing that part of the conversation. Looking towards Faith he noticed her sudden movement and grinned - he knew exactly what she was doing. It had happened to him hundreds of time. "Oh gosh..." he whispered, leaning closer to her, "What would Edward look like without his shirt on?" Alex agreed with Faith in many aspects about Edward - he was hot and he had such an alluring voice, but he wasn't half anti-social. Was to so hard to smile? Just once?
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:42 pm

"Stop it!" Faith whispered as she shut her eyes, frowning as she shivered slowly and nudged Alex with a soft audible sigh leaving her peachy lips. "Why would I want to know, Im sure it's disgusting," She whispered as she shut her eyes, Dammit! He had placed that wonderful image in her mind again, she growled softly and then bit down even harder on her lip until she felt a small drip of blood escape from the corner of her lip as she looked to Alex, "Why! Why Alex! Why!" She cried as she snapped her book shut infront of his nose with a large frown increasing on her brow.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Alex wrapped a comforting arm around her, "There there little one, I wouldn't mind seeing his gorgeous body either. Tell you what, I'll grab him and then tell you if he's good or not." He laughed and placed a friendly kiss on her head, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," he said with a wink. He knew Faith liked Edward - she had proved it enough with body language and they way she talked about him. It was about as convincing as him telling everyone he hated Destin's guts.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

"Am I really that predictable?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow as she sighed and pushed her fringe out of her eyes and into the rest of her long flowing unruly hair that rolled down her shoulders in loose, perfect curls. Her head lowered as she rubbed her arms and grinded her teeth together, "Because Im not and you have me all wrong. He is annoying, stupid, anti-scoical and rude." And thats whats making me want him even more... She thought as she looked up to him with a sarcastic smirk spreading across her cheeks, she wasn't going to give into Edward and neither Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 pm

"Oh okay, so you won't mind if I have him then...?" he asked smiling. At least it was polite to ask. Even if Edward didn't like boys - he could still flirt, who knows, something might happen. Either way Edward wasn't going to be sitting in the shadows for much longer - whether he wanted to be pulled forward or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentle Relaxation [open]   Gentle Relaxation [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentle Relaxation [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next