Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Sitting Pretty [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Sitting Pretty [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 am

Sighing Alex waited for his food to arrive. He had ordered ages ago, what was taking so long? He pulled up and piece of paper and using the crayons the waiter had cheekily given him he began to draw out a picture of Destin. Taking a sip of soda he began to shade in his picture. Sitting back he laughed at the drawing. Destin looked pretty good for being red, green, yellow and blue. Alex shook his head smiling, what was he doing? Folding the drawing neatly into his pocked he sighed again. Getting tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:23 am

Sephy entered quietly, trying to hide behind her hair until she could either recognise someone or just eat and leave. She loved it when her parents went away for the weekend, because it meant she was alone and quiet all the time, but she hated having to go out for dinner. Well, she could have cooked something, but the cupboards were literally empty. Scanning the restaurant, she caught sight of Alex, thankfully. She made her way over to him, dodging between tables and waiters. "Alex," she said in an almost silent whisper, knowing he'd be able to hear her. "Do you mind if I join you? It's just...I'm on my own and..." And I don't want to be right now, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 am

Alex looked up as he heard Sephy's voice. "Oh, sure," he said smiling. Suddenly out of the kitchens his food arrived, but he had forgotten about his hunger and he just look at it, "Want to share? I don't think I can eat this all by myself," he said handing her a fork. Looking at her properly he could understand why Destin liked her, she was pretty after all. But he could never imagine them together. But maybe that was just him.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 am

She sat down and gingerly took the fork from Alex. "Thanks...I'll owe you." To tell the truth, she wasn't hungry enough for a whole meal either. She tucked her hair behind her ear and began to nibble at a piece of cucumber. Everything she did was small and shy, as if she expected someone to criticise even the tiniest movement. She glanced up at Alex to make sure she was doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:47 am

"Don't mention it," he said taking a fork full of noodles from his plate. "So...," he began tentatively, "How are you liking school?" he asked taking another sip of soda. It was very hot in the restaurant and Alex reluctantly shrugged off his sweater revealing a bright t-shirt underneath. Not something that was especially suitable for a dark chinese restaurant. 'Nevermind,' he thought taking another fork full of food.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 am

"School is...school," she said, not really sure what else to say. It was fine for Alex; he was popular and people loved him, he had a great sidekick and his power never failed him. But she was the exact opposite. That was it - they were opposites in every way. She too took off her jacket. Underneath she was wearing a tight, light blue shirt, open two buttons at the top. "I don't like school much at all."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 am

Alex looked at her, frowning slightly. "Why not? I think it's okay," he said putting his fork down crossing his arms, "What don't you like about it?" he asked, hoping he wasn't prying too much. He bit his lip slightly wondering what the answer could be, the people, the lessons, the powers, the homework, the teachers - it could be anything. It could be his fault. He knew she liked Destin, maybe she thought he was ruining things for her. He sighed, he probably was...
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:31 pm

"I just..." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm not like you. I can't use my power when people want me to, they expect me to win fights and I can't even throw a punch. The teachers forget who I am, let alone the other students. The only people who ever talk to me are you and Destin, and that's all screwed up. I wish I was back in England. Being plastic wasn't so important back there." she finished the piece of cucumber and picked up another bit, if only to have something to do with her hands. "So yeah, that's why I don't like school."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 am

"Do you like Destin?" Alex asked, almost ignoring everything Sephy had just said. "Because if you do I won't get in the way. Everyone knows he deserves better than me anyway," he said, smiling fakely at the girl in front of him. "When you come to my party you'll meet lots of cool people," he said, chuckling slightly. "It's tomorrow. Nothing fancy - just Amnesia. You'll come, yeah?" he asked looking at her a little more expectantly than he should have done. "Destin'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 am

"You really want me to come?" she asked, surprised, ignoring the first question and answering it win only a little blush when he said the word 'Destin'. It was a stupid little crush, really, wasn't it? Because even if Alex did keep out of it all, Destin still loved him more than anyone else in the world. No matter what she did, it would never, ever work. So she could just keep it a secret - a nice little secret - and treasure her silly fantasies without anyone knowing. Well, Alex knew now, because he'd caught her offguard with the question, but no one else.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

"Of course, everyone's coming...well except a few nerds." Alex smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. He had raised an eyebrow at her blush. It amused him that people thought he and Destin were in love. Alex was never sure what Destin actually thought of him, but Alex knew he wasn't in love. He had never been in love, with anyone. The only person he cared about was his mother. He always felt guilty after playing around with Destin, but the boy always forgave him. Alex bit his lip in thought. It worried him that one day he would over step the mark and Destin would walk away from him for good. He couldn't live without Destin, he knew that. But if he was with Sephy...Destin would keep off his back...'Hmm,' Alex thought, his arm still awung around Sephy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:24 pm

"Well, I'll try and come, but my parents don't let me put very often," she said, looking down at the table. "They...they say they're punishing me for not doing well at school when I could easily be top of the class. That's what they say, anyway. I don't think I'd be a top student anyway. I'm too weak to fight well. The only bit I'm any good at is the camouflage bit, and that's only because I'm the most unlikely superhero ever." She sighed, not shrugging Alex off, but not warming into the hug either. "I'm not even a superhero. I'm just a silly girl who ought to be able to do more, but can't because she's too stupid. That's also what my parents say."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:34 pm

"Tell them you're taking extra study classes or something," he said smiling at her, he would get Sephy to this party - if only to push her and Destin closer. "Sephy, you're not weak. If I can make it as a hero you can breeze it. You just need time. You're certainly not stupid." he looked at her sternly, not because he was angry, more because he didn't think her parents were right, and he was trying to convince her. "At least your power is a lot more useful than mine," he said sighing a little. He looked down at the food in front of him. He was the one that should be complaining, not her. The best he could do was hear when people were sneaking up on him. Not useful in a fight at all.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 pm

"It would be useful - if I could use it right." She scowled, actually getting a little angry with her parents for once. They were always contradicting themselves; saying she couldn't go out, then asking why she had no friends; telling her to only speak when spoken to, then wondering why she was so quiet. It was ridiculous. "I don't care what they say - I'm coming to your party," she said finally, meeting Alex'sgaze with a determined look in her eyes. She would go to Alex's party, and some time in the future she would be with Destin. Those two things had to happen. That was her plan for now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 am

Alex eyes lit up, "Brilliant!" he said placing a quick kiss on her cheek. He looked down at he watch and then at the food, "Well, I'd better go. Got a lot of organizing to do," he grinned, why did he always leave things to last minute? He jumped up from his seat and grabbed his sweater from the side, "See you there," he said with a grin. Leaving money for the food he left. Hoping Sephy didn't think he was rude for leaving so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Pretty [Open]   Sitting Pretty [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting Pretty [Open]
Page 1 of 1