Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Here I am (Faith & Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Here I am (Faith & Edward) Empty
PostSubject: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am

Faith made her way down the trails of Hunter's Chase towards Garland Forest, where she sat down and got out her guitar and pulled the guitar on her lap, as she started to hum a song along to the tune she was strumming with her acoustic guitar, which looked old and well loved. "Sorry doesn't make it ok, But I don't want to fade away," She started to sing softly, "I can't believe what you say, Made me sleep on the floor, ba-da-bah, cause I laugh when you cry, don't preach." She started to sing along, swaying slightly as she shut her eyes, her voice getting louder and stronger as she continued to strum harder and sing along to one of her own songs.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:39 am

Edward Was just coming out of his own place and heading toward his Silver volvo, when he caught sight of Faith, Edward then begun to follow there were issues that needed to be sorted out, and things that needed to be disussed one being Faith living in an Orphanage, it was no place for anyone to live, so he had an idea, wheather it would work was another thing however. Making his way into the forest he soon heard a soft musical melody, following the sound he evetually came across Faith sitting down and playing a gitar. Edward smiled softly and listend for a moment before he spoke "Hey.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

Her eyes widened as she slowly stopped, pulling the guitar lower down as she turned towards Edward, "Hello." She mumbled as she let her left hand drop from the neck of the guitar, begging, screaming in her head that she wished he hadn't heard her. Her songs were so private sometimes and it was the only way she could get the anger, hurt and upset from her system. "Did you want something?" Faith asked as she stood up, holding the guitar in her right hand before placing it in its bag slowly, doing up the zip with her slender fingers.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 am

"Please don't stop playing.." he said softly "I didnt know you played, Sounds wonderful though" He added lightly and then sighed "Yes actually..The other nigth I followed you home..To make sure you got home safely, I didn't know you lived in an orphanage." He said his voice still soft, with no hint of disgust or pity, more of an understanding. "You could of said you know, Just becasue yo ulive in an Orphanage, doesn't make you any diffrent..But It's probabaly not the best place for anyone to live, havign no privacy and all..so..Well If your intrested I have this flat not to far away, I know it may be a bit Ambixous of me, but If you would like to your welcome to stay for a while." He offered with a light shrug as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 am

"I don't want charity Edward," Faith said as she slipped her hands on her sides whilst her guitar rested on her stomach as it stood up on its own, "This is why I didn't want people finding out, they don't know about my powers and if they did, who knows what might happen. Ive been living there for 14 years of my life, I think I can handle a bit more," Faith admitted as she looked towards Edward, "But this does make me different, if I ever got a boyfriend he would want to see my parents, come to my house for a meal. I can't give that, it's stupid and pathetic, but It wont change my mind." She whispered as she placed her guitar on the floor before walking down the trail slowly, amongst the many trees as she let her finger skin over the rough textures, "I doubt I will get one soon, so I can wait till I can leave and get my own place. If people found out where I lived, goodness knows what would happen, Im already rubbish with my powers." She mumbled softly, her voice trying to hide her real feelings.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 am

Edward sighed. Yes it was a wasted offer he had already expected that reply. "I wasn't giving you charity, I was giving you an option." He shook his head "I didn't mean to offend you, I thought you deserved better then living in an orphanage." He the looked to her, If that was the case, you wouldn't lie to them you would tell them they he would understand." He listend to her, and nodded as he then begun to follow her, and watch her as her fingers trialed over each tree. "going from an orpahange to a home on your own, will affect you, it would be lonely, and you wouldn't be used to that..the least you can do is by a flat where others are in the building." He sighed once again "You are who you are, I doubt anyone would laugh or tease you, or pitty you, I'd be suprised if they did anything at all. Your not rubbish." He stated again, at least you can mostly control yours."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 am

"I know you weren't just I can handle things by myself. Just don't mention the whole Orphanage to anyone else, please?" She whispered as she leant against the tree and shut her eyes, breathing slowly, "It's bad enough that you know about it," She said simply before shutting her eyes slowly and feeling the soft breeze against her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 am

He looked to her "Alright, fine I understand, I'm sorry it wasn't my business, and I wasn't going to, it's not my business to tell anyone anyway., I'm sorry i found out? But I had to make sure you got home safely" He admitted and stopped as she stopped. A moment of silence passed when he moved over to her and stood before he casually, "I still don't get why you hide the fact of where you live, it's nothing to be ashamed of." He said watching her.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:31 pm

"Thank you, now can we not talk about this anymore, I don't really want to talk about that place. You haven't seen what its like their," She whispered as she looked to him, he was so close that she could smell him and it drove her wild. Looking away Faith played with her hair before chewing on her lip, "Best we talk about something else." She whispered absent-mindly, whilst she ran one hand down her other arm.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Edward looked to her for a moment, "Sure, If you like..What do you want to talk about then? Like I said your welcome to stay at mine, when you like and even if it's for a while on the weekend just to get away form it the offers there." He looked to her still as she remained close. He too could smell Faith's scent he could smell her hair, strawberry, then he caught another scent it was floral with a hint of lavender. "Okay, so then, what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

"That would be nice, maybe I will, just for the weekend," Faith added with a soft smile as she stepped closer to him, "Maybe not talk?" She whispered before pulling him closer as she rested her hand on the back of his neck and kissed him slowly, shutting her eyes and feeling the weird yet wonderful sensation that she would remember forever, her first kiss, in the woods with a gorgeous boy.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 am

"If you like, just let me know I can set it up, I'll gladly take the couch and you can use my bed." He offered lightly as he watched her step closer, at her words he frowned briefly before his eye brows rose in curiosity "Alight..I-" But he was cut short as He felt the sudden hand on the back of his neck, within a moment, Edward was further silenced uder the sudden sensation of Faith's lis against his own a movement he had not anticipated, for a brief moment he hesitated unsure, before a sudden notion took hold. Tentivly Edward then retuned the kiss, softly , his eyes closed in retun. It too was his first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:45 pm

She smiled into the kiss, of course, never wanting it to end as she pulled back slowly, letting a small gasp leave her lips as she looked down with her cheeks now flushed pink. She soon ran to her guitar and flew it over her shoulder, "I-should, go..." She whispered with a nervous smile placed on her lips, "-Im sorry," She whispered as she shook her head again, what was she thinking? She had ruined his first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Edward in turn pulled away and blinked surprised, as he noted her gentle blush, it was rather adorable to say the least. Before he could say anything else, That moment Faith was suddenly moving away and aplogizing, fo what? this perhaps baffled him futher, was he a lousy kisser? That he had probably scared her off? "oh, Wait- Faith" he said movign after her he lightly too her wrist, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked with a frown the continued "I'm a rubbish Kisser arn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 pm

"No, no, just, Im sorry," She whispered, "You hate me, why would you want to kiss me? Sorry, the moment took over, I shouldn't have done that. Your anything but a rubbish kisser," She whispered breathlessly as she felt his hand around her thin wrist, her heart thumping in her chest as she then looked up to him, "It was my-first — kiss, I wanted it to be you." She whispered again before looking down, ashamed and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm

"No..I don't hate you..I have never hated you, you just caught me by surprise, I didn't know what to do, but I guess a part of me wanted to kiss you so I did.." he hedged. He looked to her a moment of silence passed, his breathign realtivly heavy at the contact of them both. Edward met her gaze unphased by her admittance, "There's nothign to be ashamed of, You were my first kiss.." He too admitted, he had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that, that Faith would be his first everything..
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 pm

"You haven't had a girlfriend before?" She whispered, "Im sorry I stole that first kiss from you, I know its suppost to be special," Faith whispered as she cocked her head slightly as they light hit her eyes causing her to frown slightly, squinting as she looked to him and took his hand as she then soon pulled him deeper into the trail, out of the light and where she knew they wouldn't be seen by any prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 pm

"No, I haven't I hadn't really been looking and no one seemed to take my intrest until now.." He gestured to her. "It was special..well.." he frowned then followed her as guided before he stopped her once they were out of sight. Then carefully he stepepd closer, he still holding her hand. Then he moved his lips towards her, meeting them neatly and softly, as he kissed gently A moment later he pulled back inches from he lips "That is how the fist kiss should of been." He smiled then, a rare sight, the cones of his lips lifted into a cooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Faith smiled softly as she then took his hands and placed them on her curvaceous hips and she loosely placed her hands around his neck as she leant in and kissed him, "What about that one?" She whispered with her lips scraping his as she spoke softly, her eyes remaining glued to him as she felt her body pressed tightly to his, her heart racing and her smile illuminous as she kept a hold of him, tilting her head as she then pulled him a fraction closer.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Edward once again returned the kiss "Yes..well that too.." he stated with a soft smile as he looked to her, holding her gaze, as his hands remained firmly on her hips. His breath left him in a small gasp as Faith was pressed close to him, and vice versa. His own beating heart picked up pace, to the stage of irratic and unsteady. He caught her smile and he returned it as he too was pulled closer.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 pm

She ran her hand loosely through his golden locks as if she was in a daze, a wonderful trance, a spell never to be broken. With her other hand still running up and down his neck, she could still feel the taste of his lips against hers and she longed for more as she then pressed her lips against his again, her tongue soon running across the top of his lip as she smirked, feeling his warm hands on her bare flesh, was she doing it right?
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:32 pm

His breath fast still, he felt the light, delicate tail of her finges as they combed through his hair. With it he too felt the feathe light touch of her nails and fingers on the back of his neck. Mutrally decided, his lips met Faith's half way. A small bief sound left his lips close enough to a moan as he felt the sudden warmth and wetness of her tounge as it glided over his his upper lips. Instintivly he parted his lips in acceptance, his tounge in turn met hers with slight surpise. His warm hands grazed her skin that was revealed by the slight lifting of her top.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Faith's tongue collided with Edward's as she smirked, leaning in as she then closed her eyes and felt a small moan escape as she shut her eyes tightly, her forehead pressed against his as her tongue lashed against his. Pulling back as she felt Edward lifting her shirt up, she must have been doing it right if he felt the need to and by the sounds leaving his lips, she soon ran her hands down his sides and unbuttoned his shirt slowly, kissing down his chest, before running her lips up and down his neck, affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:47 pm

His lips broke away from Faith's eventually, his breathing heavy, and unsteady, panting almost, his eyes met her with clear sudden urges of desire that he himself could not explain. His hands rested slightly under he top and on her stomach and waist, His eyes gazed down her body in awe at the sight he had never really realized, That he now could explore. Thinking of which it was at that moment Edwad felt Faith's hands moved he watched silently and breathless as she unbuttoned his shirt. He didn't think he had anything really to hide, true it was perhaps a bit forward for them both, But it was the spur of the moment. At that, Faith's lips dipped and he inhaled sharply as he felt soft lips brush his chest, and then on his neck, He tilted his head slightly With eyes closed as he welcomed the new found sensation.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Faith couldn't control herself, it was as if someone else had taken over her as she bit down hard on his neck. Sucking at his skin, with her eyes shut as she then pressed her lips to it as it was what some people would call a 'love bite,' smirking as she then kissed along his neck and then pulled away slightly. Breathless and completely dazed as she gazed down to his body before smiling to him innocently, her smile wide and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I am (Faith & Edward)   Here I am (Faith & Edward) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I am (Faith & Edward)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next