Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Party Time [Everyone]

Go down 
+3
Edward Masen
Faith Liquin
Alex Cien
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Faith smiled as she leant up on her tip toes to pull her arms around Edward, leaning her head in to his lips, "You're not ashamed of being seen with me are you?" She whispered again, before pressing a light kiss on his ear and stood down again, a small smile on her lips, Faith didn't know the bizarre feeling she was getting in her stomach but she knew it was to do with Edward.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Alex rolled his eyes and grabbed his own drink, "Yeah...I'll give you five minutes to get as many numbers as you can and then you're mine," he said placing a kiss on Nick's cheek, as if that settled it. Pulling himself up onto the bar he watched everyone dance, it was amusing to see people awkwardly swaying around each other. See the first few tentative kisses. He smiled, and put his hands in his lap. If only he could remember his first kiss. He had always thought it was Destin, until Destin had told him otherwise. He bit his lip and then took a sip of his drink, loving the feeling of the alcohol drip slowly down his throat.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 pm

Jace walked up the club and smirked, transforming himself into a thin boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Underneath his right eye was a tattoo of a heart wrapped in barbed wire. He wore a black shirt dotted in neon coloured stars, black skinnies and red converse. Of course he wasn't going to just go to Alex's party, where was the fun in that?! The music was loud and thumping as soon as he walked through the door, and he was momentarily disorientated by the flashing lights. He soon located the bar and got himself a drink whilst his eyes scanned the room, looking for anyone to talk to but more importantly, looking for Alex.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Nick pouted, but accepted the bet and disappeared off into the crowd, slipping easily between the people dancing. Within minutes he had two particularly hot blonde girls telling him to call them, and another guy on his 'To Do' list. He approached the door, ready to ambush any newcomers, when a cute blonde boy walked in, looking quite confused by the lights and the sounds. Bless. Nick dashed over to him, knocking into him and spilling his drink all down his shirt 'by accident'. "Sorry, mate," he said quickly, smirking and laughing as he 'attempted' to dry the boy's shirt, really just looking for an excuse to touch him up a bit. "You look a bit lost, can I get you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Alex watched Nick go, laughing at him when suddenly he saw him bump into a particularly lost boy. Alex frowned, he didn't remember inviting him. Jumping off the bar neatly he walked over to join them smirking at Nick, "Oh, well done," he said sarcastically rolling his eyes. "He's mine," he whispered, knowing Nick would be the only one able to hear him. "Here," he said turning to the boy, "We can swap if you like, it's too hot for me anyway," Pulling off his shirt Alex handed it to the boy and smiled. "Besides, I'll have lost it by the end of the night," he finished winking at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 pm

"But Alex," said Nick theatrically, not willing to take no for an answer. "You look awfully skinny and plain like that. Why don't you have my shirt?" He threw his waistcoat into a corner somewhere and pulled his t-shirt off over his head, revealing the whole piece of art that he saw his body as. The new tattoo he'd got for Alex was brightest, but there was also a golden Chinese dragon trailing across his chest, and a silver skeleton that glinted and glowed in the strobe lights along with all the other little sketches he had.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Jace blinked, surprised that he had already managed to get not only Alex over but also another boy who was extremely good looking. He narrowed his eyes at the other guy then smiled at Alex, "No it's alright. I'll just stay like this." He grinned cheekily then held out his hand to no one in particular, "I'm Jimmy. I go to Sky High although i don't think i have you in any of my lessons." It was a lame excuse but hopefully it would do.

[gotta go sorry]
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Alex smiled, "If only it was his trousers you got wet," Alex chuckled childishly at his own comment. "Maybe later," he said throwing his own shirt into the corner and turning back to Nick, "Are you calling me plain?" he asked with mock hurt. Smiling he tuned back to the other boy, "Jimmy, that's a nice name," he frowned, "Are you a Hero?" he asked skeptically. Meaning no offense, but he had definitely not seen this boy before and Faith had been the only sidekick he had invited.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Faith Liquin wrote:
Faith smiled as she leant up on her tip toes to pull her arms around Edward, leaning her head in to his lips, "You're not ashamed of being seen with me are you?" She whispered again, before pressing a light kiss on his ear and stood down again, a small smile on her lips, Faith didn't know the bizarre feeling she was getting in her stomach but she knew it was to do with Edward.

Edward shook his head to Faith with a small frown "Ashamed to be seen with you, Hardly Faith, Personally your the best looking person in the room" he shugged then gave a small smile as her arms moved around his shoulders and then the seemingly light playful kiss to his ear, which casued goosebumps. Edward shivered lightly in pleasure. "I was just looking, I mean you would technically think we were in a gay bar.." he said absenetly gesturing to the various couples that were mainly of the same sex, it was very strange yet amusing all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Laughing, Faith kept her arms around his neck as she smiled in amusement, "I think you have a point there, but Alex does like to kiss alot of boys. Even you, So I think I may have competition there," She laughed and smirked slightly, before letting one of her hands run through his golden hair, she was blissfully happy when she was with him and there was no one who could stop it. "You look marvelous, with such a nice suit aswell," Grinning like a fool, Faith grinned, keeping a close hold on him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Edward remained where he was, slightly against the wall, he shifted gently so his back was against it, and Faith was standing before him, between his legs, as his hands rested still on her hips. "Yeah.." Edward frowned lightly "I noticed that, I didn't have a clue what to do when he kissed me." He shook his head as if still disbelieving that then he smiled lightly, perhaps it should be made offical? "No, You don't have a competition..Becasue I choose you." He stated with certainity, what others think, it was up to them. But he would give a go at his first true, offical relationship, with the one girl who had caught his attention. He glanced down to himself "No, It's really something I just had and I put together.."He shrugged lighlty looking to her, with a soft crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:28 pm

"What does that mean then? If I am chosen," She whispered, Was it his way of asking her out? She wasn't that sure so she had to make him elaborate on that subject, smiling as she held him tightly, he was truly gorgeous, she had no idea why Alex was wasting his time with Nick and not trying to fight with her over Edward. "I think you look wonderful, very smart and attractive. But no glasses?" She pulled a sad expression, with big puppy dog eyes as she laughed softly, pushing her hands around his neck once more, all she wanted to do was kiss him, it was so hard to keep back.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Edward chuckled lightly "No, No glasses I told you that was only for reading." He smiled softly then sighed at he oblvious question "Dear Faith" he mused then looked to her "I was trying to be moe romantic then flat out plain, to put it simply I am asking you out, offically you and I as an item. Yes or No?" he questioned gently. Faith then continued to compliment him a faint barely noticible blush breached his cheeks. "Thank you, as do you as I have said." He shivered briefly udner the sudden feeling of Faith's fingertips on the back of his neck that he rasied his shoulders slightly and gave an od obvious shiver.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

"Yes, of course," She shouted and jumped onto him throwing her arms tightly around his neck as she kissed him hard, for the first time where people could actually see them. But too much was going on for alot of people to see, sure, some people would see and blab but Faith didn't really care, she just cared for the boy in front of him. "Sorry, but, you know me, I need things to be clear. Just like the feelings I have for you," She whispered again before leaning in and reaching him on her tip toes again, kissing along his jawline, she had never felt so alive.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:59 pm

His eyes widened at her sudden excitment and expression, that he was glad for the support of the wall behind him. Edward's arms moved around her back in return, befoe he felt the sudden deep and if not passionate kiss, It was hard enough that his nose was slightly compressed he returned the kiss although muttered against her lips "ow." He chuckled befoe he pulled back and with it caught his breath. "Yes true, but like I said, I think we should still take it slow- well slow ish" he mused with a small smile, as he shiveed in delight at her delicate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm

"Slow is sounds wonderful If you ask me," She whispered as she then pulled back slowly, "Sorry, I didn't know what came over me," Faith laughed with her glossy lips parted to show her perfect set of pearly whites that almost glowed from the many strobe lights that had decked out the room, if it wasn't loud and colourful, it wouldn't be Alex, he always wanted to make a statement, with the loud music still baring, she thought from the time it was now, soon there would be slow music and maybe just maybe Edward would ask her to dance, only if she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Alex Cien wrote:
Alex smiled, "If only it was his trousers you got wet," Alex chuckled childishly at his own comment. "Maybe later," he said throwing his own shirt into the corner and turning back to Nick, "Are you calling me plain?" he asked with mock hurt. Smiling he tuned back to the other boy, "Jimmy, that's a nice name," he frowned, "Are you a Hero?" he asked skeptically. Meaning no offense, but he had definitely not seen this boy before and Faith had been the only sidekick he had invited.

"Plain? Never. But perhaps not as colourful as me," he said, poking Alex in the side. He'd nearly snorted when the blond boy had said his name - who was called Jimmy? - but had managed to control himself. "Oh yes, that bet. I got...six. And I only had three minutes. Does that get a prize?" he asked playfully, closing his eyes and pouting, suggesting overtly what he wanted his prize to be.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Alex shook his head with laughter, "Oh alright then," Alex said rolling his eyes and grinning. Stepping closer to Nick he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and pressed their lips together, it wasn't a nice slow loving kiss, quite the opposite. But that was how both boys liked it. Pulling away Alex smiled innocently as the loud music continued to energize the whole room, "Now will you dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm

[Sorry I'm Late]

Destin pushed his way through the streets, making sure not to make any eye contact with anyone. It was a sangerous town this time of night. Slipping down a side road he head the pounding of music from Amnesia, he smiled, trust Alex to go all out. Stepping inside the building he was met by a heat wave. It was boiling, but he supposed everyone else would be used to it. Looking around him he searched for Alex, he had left his gift at home because it was breakable. Suddenly he noticed Alex with two other boys by the dance floor. "Alex!" he called rushing over and giving the boy a huge hug, "Happy Birthday," he said kissing his best friend on the lips. He tasted of alcohol...nothing new there. "Having a good time?"
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Sephy looked up from her half empty glass where she'd been left at the bar. Destin was here, finally, so she could try and talk to him in 'new Sephy' mode. She slipped off her barstool and went over to him, still quite shy, but it wasn't as if she knew anyone else there. She tapped him on the shoulder, smiling and blushing at just the thought of him turning round to look at her in her tight t-shirt and short denim shorts. Alex had taken his shirt off, and she wished she looked as good as he did right now, but her bare legs would have to suffice. "Destin, hi," she said, unable to stop smiling, albeit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:12 pm

"Wow," he said turning to face Sephy, "You look...different. Nice...but different." Destin wasn't sure whether he like the new look or not. Sure it showed off her body nicely, but was it too little? He hated to think what other guys had running through their minds about her. She was an easy target. "Nice you se..I mean, Nice to see you," he stammered slightly. Blushing he quickly turned to Alex, "I'll give you your present later," he said winking. Taking Sephy's hand as a new song came one he leant in to her and said, "Want to dance?" trying his best to not shout in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 pm

"Yeah, alright then," she called back, not quite sure how she was meant to work out how to dance with a guy. She interlocked her fingers with his, smiling widely as they moved over to the dance floor. "So how are you?" she said, trying to keep her voice audible over the pounding music. Suddenly someone pushed her into Destin and she automatically flung her arms around his neck to stop herself falling forward. "Sorry! Someone pushed...me," she said, trailing off as she realized just how much she didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 am

Alex Cien wrote:

Jace - or rather Jimmy - nodded, "Yes but not a very good one. I tend to stick to the back of the classes," he said, blushing slightly. He watched as the two boys kissed and raised his eyebrow 'Interesting...' he thought looking to Nick and back to Alex. "Are you two dating?" he asked, still looking at Alex. He didn't strike him as the sort of person who would settle down, neither did Nick, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. It would probably earn him a laugh anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:33 am

"Ah," Alex said, "That would explain it." Smiling at Jimmy, Alex wondered why he had never seen him before...he was hot and Alex had a knack for searching out hot people. Turning to Nick he began to laugh, "Us? Dating? I wish," he said winking jokingly at Nick. "No, we're not. Why? Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:59 am

Faith Liquin wrote:
"Slow is sounds wonderful If you ask me," She whispered as she then pulled back slowly, "Sorry, I didn't know what came over me," Faith laughed with her glossy lips parted to show her perfect set of pearly whites that almost glowed from the many strobe lights that had decked out the room, if it wasn't loud and colourful, it wouldn't be Alex, he always wanted to make a statement, with the loud music still baring, she thought from the time it was now, soon there would be slow music and maybe just maybe Edward would ask her to dance, only if she was lucky.

"Yeah, well" he glanced around and sighed soon, he and Faith would be the only one's not dancing. "Would you like to dance?" He finally offered he wasn't that bad at dancing in all honeslty. He had rhythm at the least. Edward glanced aound spotting Alex now dancing and the other girl dancing with a boy he knew as Destin, he frowned slightly relationships surely wern't that complex? He glanced to Faith and smiled softly taking he hand. His relationship wouldn't be that complex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time [Everyone]   Party Time [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Time [Everyone]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky High :: Old Archives :: Amnesia-
Jump to: