Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

The Open Window [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-17

The Open Window [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:37 am

"That's not pathetic at all. I..." Destin paused, was he really ready to admit to Sephy the things that were riunning through his head? "I've never had a girlfriend before. I suppose hanging around Alex made me think that all guys and guirls were the same. Just out there to useyou. so I never wanted a girlfriend. It's not that I don't want on though," he said moving an inch closer to Sephy, "I'm just...not ready yet y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 pm

She shook her head, moving a little closer too - they were practically touching now. "Me neither. I don't think I'm ready either," she said, though there was a hint of what might have been desperation in her voice. She didn't know what she wanted; all she knew was that she felt differently about Destin than anyone else in her life, and she'd known that after spending five minutes with him. That had to mean something, surely? She felt like... She felt like she'd do anything just to hear his voice, or hug him, or see his face. That must mean something.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Slowly and carefully Destin raised his hand and stroked a stray piece of hair out of her eyes. Eventually he ran his hand down her cheek a smile playing on his lips. He felt different things when he was with Sephy, nice things, but they were things he had never felt before. Not even with Alex. It was all very confusing for him. A few weeks ago if anyone had asked if he likes anyone he would have said Alex and no one else. Sure he still liked Alex but not as much as Sephy. Could this be something big? Something new?
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:07 pm

She smiled back and blushed heavily, his fingers feeling pleasantly cold against her cheek. Her lips parted slightly and she shifted closer still, so their bodies were touching now. Somehow she'd put her palm flat on his chest without realising it, and she blinked hard a few times, trying to make sure that this was actually happening. It felt surreal, almost, as though she was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 am

Destin smiled, looking over her. He leant a little closer to her parted lips, still terrified her parents would come in any moment, but what's the worst they could do? They would still see each other in school, if something did happen. He blushed slightly as he finally took a deep breath and pressed his lips gently against hers. His first kiss with a girl. He was more nervous than he had ever been in his life.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 pm

She kissed him back, but remained passive as ever, only responding to his movements rather than making her own advances. It was astonishing; she felt quite literally breathless, and her stomach seemed to be tying itself in knots. She pressed herself closer to him, knowing that he would have his back to the wall. After a few moments their mouths were somehow apart, and she was smiling quite dreamily. "I'm sorry, I..." she began, pulling back as she realised what had just happened and how close she was lying to him.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Destin grinned, "Why are you sorry? Did you not want me to..." his voice trailed off, has she not wanted this? But then why did she invite him? Destin looked at her, a little confused. Tentatively he ran a hand down her slim frame, his smile faded a little. He tried to move away a little but there was a wall in the way, he shifted a little and sat up, running a hand through his hair, how had he been lulled into a false sense of security like that, Alex had always said girls were trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:58 pm

"No, no, I just... I didn't think you wanted it," she admitted, sitting up a little too and placing a nervous hand on his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. "I wanted it a lot." She turned slightly and pressed her lips to his neck, though why she didn't know. It just seemed like the right thing to do. Her heart was pounding, but she tried not to betray it in her movements; she remained still, and waited for him to act.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 am

Destin smiled and turned to her, "If I didn;t want to I woulnd't have come," he said placing a kiss to her forehead. His smiled widened and he pulled her into a huge bear hug that sent them both toppling to the floor, "Opps, sorry," he whispered and he tried to stand. Pulling himself to his feet he extended a very very long arm and offered it to her. "I hope I didn't wake them up," he whispered asgin, blushing slightly from jhis carelessness.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Sephy swore under her breath and leapt to her feet without taking his hand. She stood, frozen, for a moment, listening hard, but soon she sighed in relief. Nothing. Her father was still snoring, and there was no sound to suggest her mother was coming to investigate. Stepping towards him, she wrapped her arms around his neck on impulse, standing on tiptoes so her face was level with his. "You need to be more careful... I thought I was the clumsy one," she whispered into his ear, surprisingly seductive for her.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Destin blushed slightly and held up his very very long arms apologetically, "I can't help it, they extend when I don't want them too." Grinning he wrapped his arms around them both at least four times, "Gotcha," he smirked playfully, tickling her gently. He smiled, not hearing anything from her parents room. It was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:14 am

She laughed very quietly and wriggled, trying to evade his hands, but he was holding her in such a way that she couldn't really move - not that she wanted to, anyway. She bit her lip as her eyes met his again, her heart skipping a beat, or so it seemed, and stopped moving. She stared at him for what felt like an eternity; then, very, very slowly, she stood on tiptoes and brought her lips to his, pausing there for a moment with no idea what to do next, now that she'd gently brushed her lips against his, and so badly wanted him to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Destin leant forward slightly and pressed his lips against her own. Unraveling his arms to make them normal legnth he slid his hands down her frame, resting them on her hips. Was this really a good idea? with her parents close to waknig in the other room. Ah well, he bounced. He smiled at her as he pulled away before kissing her again, more forcefully than before. This was defiantly a good thign.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:14 pm

He'd increased the intensity, which startled her a little, but it would have been a huge lie to say she didn't like it. She kissed back, and moved her lips to his neck, kissing up from his shoulder to just below his ear. "We'll have to be quiet," she whispered, running her hands across his chest and then back up around his neck, biting her lip to stop herself grinning like a lunatic.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 am

Destin smiled and pressed a kiss to Sephy's neck, "I'm always quiet," he whispered beofr slippin his hancds down her body. It fely very good to be there at that moment, even if part of him was worrying about what Alex would think, but then again the boy didn't cqare so why should he? He smiled as he traced kisses up her neck and to the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:28 am

She smiled serenely as he kissed her neck, feeling so happy she could melt. It was astonishing to think that he was actually here, doing these things with her; it wasn't a dream, and Alex was nowhere in sight. She turned her head slightly and found herself kissing him again, all nervousness and awkwardness gone from her mind. It was just them now, she didn't even care about her parents in the room across the landing - she'd forgotten they existed. Just her and Destin, like this, wrapped up in each other's arms. She kissed him more passionately, pressing her body tightly to his and willing him to never let go.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Destin warmed to the kiss as his cold hands slipped up her thigh, he nighty making his access a lot easier and quieter. He smiled into the kiss and ran his tongu along her bottom lip beging for entrance. He worried a little that her parents might wake up and throw him out, but he was so caught up in the moment that he diudn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:03 am

She opened her mouth when he asked for it, allowing him to slip his tongue between her lips. She shivered a little from his hand - her skin was very warm compared to his - but let him carry on; if she stopped him, he'd leave and never come back. She kissed him very softly, standing on tiptoes to reach him better, her nightie riding up as she did, enough to show her white underwear beneath. Her hand trailed down his chest, but didn't get very far, as her own body was pressed far too tightly to his.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Destin slipped his hand up her leg resting it at her hip as he continued to kiss her. He smiled into the kiss ans he then pulled away slightly to be able to trace them down her neck to her coller bone. Suddenly he stopped an listened for a moment, "do you think this is a good ide?" he said unsure of wether he should carry on or not. "I don't want to get you into trouble." He smied at her again and sat down on the bod pulling her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Open Window [open]   The Open Window [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Open Window [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2