Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) Empty
PostSubject: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:11 am

Walking into the Auditorium, Faith pushed her hair carelessly over her shoulder as she kept her head lowered and her books in checked as she held the pile in her arms carefully. She knew it wasn't in use today and the Library always seemed to be busy now-a-days, therefore she could sit in the seating and stay out of the way over everyone. She hadn't seen Edward for a while and guessed that he had come to scene and stayed away from her as she then sighed, kicking her feet over the benches as she then continued to pick where she was about to sit before she then looked over to the stage. She walked over and placed her books on the edge before standing on the stage, she wished one day she could stay, sing her heart out with her guitar yet she then backed away as she wrapped her arms around herself. Sighing, she then pushed fringe into place before she then licked her lips, before she looked over the seating, she wanted to gain confidence, it's what her parents would have wanted.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:31 am

Edward made his way to the Auditorium, He didn't quite know why exactly he just felt the sudden urge to go there. Soon enough he stepped into the Auditorium, it was huge, it was actually the one place he had not been since joining Sky High, none the less he looked around his books tucked under his arm softly and his shoulder bag, rested lightly on his shoulder he adjusted it a fraction. It was then movement caught his eye. on the stage, he looked ahead and saw Faith, they hadn't really spoken to each other, and he wasn't sure what was going on, it was still a love hate relationship in reality, sure they had gotten close, and more so friends then enemies but he didn't know what else they were, well, yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:43 am

She sighed and fell onto her knees as she looked around as she grabbed her guitar which she had been carrying on her back, maybe since no one was around she could finally sing on a stage before getting stage fright. She sat and cleared her throat, closing her eyes as she then began to sing softly and started to strum slowly, nervously on her guitar, "We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flash starts, Im standing there, On a balcony of summer air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd, and say hello. Little did I know. That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said stay away from Juliet and I was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go and I said, Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone..." She began to strum faster on her acoustic guitar with a proud smile on her face as she then faded out of song as she heard the door go, shooting a look up panicking.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:50 am

Suddenly music filled his ears as he moved slowly through the seets he soon noticed whom it was actually singing. quietly he sat down putting his feet up softly on the chair in front as he listend to her play He watched silently she was very good, that was definatly granted. He smiled softly to himself as she begun to play faster, what confused him was the fact that she was at Sky high, with a talent like that, where she could be out making albums or singles. Edward watched further resting his chin on his hand. When she looked up, he paused and clapped gently.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:56 am

She froze, half of her wanted to go and see him but she knew she had to stay reserved. Her hands clutched on the guitar as she swallowed the ball stuck in the back of her throat, "What do you want?" She called sweetly yet with a bitter tone attached to it she then stood up and held her guitar beside her. She suddenly felt herself shiver lightly, he was going so distant from her, they were so close once and then, one day, he just never showed up again. "Where did you go? You said you were coming to the Orphanage to see me, I thought you were going to meet me outside but you didn't." She sighed as she looked down, maybe it was a waste chasing boys who weren't interested in her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:04 am

Edward raised an eyebrow at Faith's sudden demanding tone, he had changed a lot, a lot had actually happend for that matter. Edward shrugged "Nothing." He said codly "Am I supposed to want anything? Can I not just watch?" he questioned his feet still rested on the chair in front, his personality had changed even, he wasn't quie as soft or kind or caring, he was tougher. He was bad basically, he had taken to smoking now, and bunking some lessons, he was indeed generally bad, yet still a hero. He settled down his books and his bag beside him. "So I have answered your question and you can atleast answer mine. why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:07 am

"To get away from everyone else," She whispered as she then placed her things down on the stage before heading up the stairs as she stopped a few steps away from him and ran her hand through her hair in a slightly nervous disposition. "I guess you did answer it but not all of it. "You didn't answer about how come you didn't come and see me, when you said you would." She whispered, coldly, it hurt what he had done, she had shown him her heart and he had just laughed at her. He made her so angry, she felt her hands ball into tight fists just by the way he was sitting she knew he was different, he had changed.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:11 am

Edward shrugged softly and looked down to his hands "Things change, people change." He stated then looked up but not at her, he looked to the side at the other seats. "Besides what's it matter?" he questioned and shot her a look, he got out his pouch, of tobacco and begun to idly right in front of her roll a cigarette. Yet continued to talk "To get away from people? fair point, I'm sure theres plenty of other places at any rate, I only came here to look around, so don't get all happy on thinking I came looking for you, becasue I didn't, you were simply here."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:16 am

Faith's eyes slipped down to his hands and how swiftly they were moving, he seemed to be doing it pretty quickly and from his guess, he had been doing it for a while. She swallowed slightly as she felt herself grow pale, what had see done to make him go like this? Where his words actually peirced at her, like tiny little daggers cutting her. "You've turned into such a jerk now Edward!" She muttered at him, pushing her hair swiftly from out of her eyes as she then began to feel her temperature burning along with her pale cheeks as she allowed him to wind her up even by not saying anything. "What the hell happened to you! To make you into such a..such a b*stard!" She added, fuming as if flames were appearing in her eyes, she backed herself down the steps worried incase she might fall as for the nervous wreck she was now.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:22 am

"Yeah, yeah, Edward did this, Edward did that, he should do this shouldn't do this, blah blah blah and blah I honestly could not care." He stated and stood up pocketing his pouch he licked the egde of the rollie and stuck it down to form a near perfect clindrical shape. He was about to turn and walk off with his bags in his hand and the rollie in his mouth before he paused, he then tilted his head and turned to look to Faith, "You know what actually? I don't care about you, this shool this life, your life, you mean nothing..not to me not to anyone. B*stard, yeah, that's right..takes one to know one doesn't it? what comes around comes around? that's all it's ever been right?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:25 am

Faith's mouth hung open lightly as she swallowed and was left speechless as she then closed her eyes willing herself not to cry as she felt her cheeks flushed red. "You right, I don't. Nothing, I hope you feel good for yourself," She muttered as she then looked to him and walked up to him, trying to hold the tears back as he would only tease her more. She slapped him hard, she couldn't look at him anymore, she felt as if she had been broken in several places. She just turned and pushed her hair from her eyes as she placed her hands over her face, letting out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:30 am

Edward head snapped sideways with a resounding 'thwak' a red mark no doubt visible on his face, his eyes narrowed as he then snatched her hand, harshly and slightly hard as he glared at her " you B*tch." He said harshly glowering to her, yet something, aganer fury and and other combination of emotions sparked an odd unsuspected reaction, in that he pulled her harshly towards him, his hand moving suddenly to the back of her head as did his other hand and he kissed her hard, with such passion and even anger. He held the kiss for a moment his hands remained on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:33 am

Faith kissed him back before she then pulled back and frowned, letting out a harsh breath before she clenched her teeth, "I thought you said you didn't care about me? Is this some kind of fun game to you! To watch me crack! To watch me go crazy!" She slapped him again out of her own fury, yet she couldn't get the sensation from his lips to last so she then pressed her lips to his again placing her hands on his cheeks but causing a less passionate kiss, more slow and romantic.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:45 am

Edward pulled back in turn only to recive another slap mixed with then a sudden kiss once again, his eyes widened a fraction it was perhaps the most bizarr first kiss and 'relationship' he would ever have or ever experience, finally he pulled back his breathinf heavy after he had returned it his anger still boiled slowly. "Go crazy? now that would be entertaining to watch." He stated his hands shaking with such adrenaline, there were no camera's so he put the rollie that hand fallen out of his hand and onto the chair into his mouth where he lit a match and lit it, flicking his hand he extinguished the flame of the match. He frowned lightly took a deep breath with smoke, and slowly exhaled calming down. He too looked to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:56 am

Faith ran her hands through her hair and soon stepped down and sat down, curling her knees up to her chest as she wiped the tears quickly trying to make sure Edward wouldn't see her. What had he become? She wanted to know why, did he do it just to spite her? No, she was being selfish, nothing revolved around her because he was right, she meant nothing to nobody. He had got her thinking, there first kiss hadn't been as planned, she just sat holding herself before she could then smell the strong unmistakable of tobacco that soon filled the air and his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:03 am

Edward slowly sat down in silence, he didn't know what to say to her or even what to do. He sighed softly and continued looking to the floor he then inhaled another drag form his cigarette, and was soon lost in his own thoughts, that had been diffrent, he had felt something yes, but it wasn't the right emotions that people usually felt on thier first kiss. He had changed, if Faith didn't like it that was her problem, this was the other side of the coin the darker he, you had to take both sides to take the coin. He pursed his lips and lent forward in his seat, he held up his cigarette and watched slowly as the smoke spired upwards he blew on it lightly chaping the ash part slowly.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:37 am

Faith fumbled with her hands as she then stood up and walked over, sitting down beside him as she then pressed her lips slowly together, "I thought you were all against this?" She asked with a disgusted look on her face before she then let her eyes focus on his lips and the cancer stick hanging off his lips. "Why are you doing this to yourself? Do you think this makes you look cool?" She whispered before she then looked away, "Why did you kiss me? Was it just for some fun?" She asked before she then sighed, "Was it cause I was right infront of you? An easy target?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Edward inhaled another breath of smoke, He raised an eyebrow "I was, but obviously i'm not, can you not see that now?" As he spoke smoke left his mouth, he then exhaled the rest of the smoke and shook his head, before he then sat back in the chair. "Why? simple, because I want to, I didn't think I needed a reason" He stated bluntly of course he did have a reason, yet one he was not willing to share. "In all honesty I don't care what others think of my smoking, it's my choice" He stated stubbornly, as he shot her a look then looked away as she did. At Faith's question he inhaled another puff of smoke and held it for a moment thoughtful. he slowly exhaled. "Is that what you think?" He questioned "Is that why you think I kissed you, because your an easy target?" He blew a slight bit of smoke in Faith's face.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Faith looked to him and then licked her lips as she looked away, maybe if she changed like he did he would like her? Well, she was never to know, therefore she just watched him. "I don't know, I was just guessing why?" She spoke softly, before she then closed her eyes as she felt the smoke twist around her petite face, before she breathed it in but started to cough. "I don't see why you smoke, Just to keep up this bad boy image? Eye on a girl?" She asked, trying not to shower him with questions but she was curious with the sudden change.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Edward shurgged softly then looked away, no, there was no girl he had his eye on, there was only Faith, why the bad boy image, to keep others away, obviously it didn't work that well. "Right.." He said and rolled his eyed then finished his cigarette, before he stubbed the las bit out on the plastic seat watching in satifaction and the plastic melted beneath the fag. "Again, I do it beacuse I want to, and I would appriciate it if you minded your own business" he shot to her with a predatory flicker of a gaze before he stood, perhaps it was best if he left?
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:10 pm

She wondered what it tasted like, what his lips tasted like after the smoke had sinned them. He was bad, she could see that now but wasn't it always the way when the innocent girl got pulled in, attracted to the bad boy? She sighed as she watched him before looking away, every now and again peering over to him and placing her hand on his chest, "You know, you still have me right? Even if you need to talk about anything, behind your bad image, Im still here," She whispered and leant in slowly, carefully and pressed her lips to his. Granted, they did taste different but she didn't mind, her heart fluttered from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Edward paused as Faith spoke, he turned and felt then the hand on his chest. He rolled his eyes, he did not want the sympathy vote "Yeah I know, I appricate the concern and all, but I really don't want to hear it." He stated, But was soon silenced as he then flet Faith's lips agianst his own. He paused unsure of how to actually react, instead he returned the kiss slowly, her lips tasted sweeter then before, It was funny what cigarettes did to your taste buds. Edward held the kiss for a moment before he then pulled back. With out a word he shifted his bag and turned, once again ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Faith looked down as she knew what had just happened, her life had flashed before her eyes and her heart had been ripped in two so carelessly. She swallowed and placed her sweaty palms together as she waited for him to leave, she knew that there was no point in keeping him back when all he wanted to do was leave her. Everyone left her in the end, it was stupid of her not to realize no one was going to love a simple girl from the Orphanage who wasn't even a hero but a stupid sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)   The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward) Empty

Back to top Go down

The spotlight is on...(Faith&Edward)
Page 1 of 1