Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Relaxing after school. [Invite only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter Jones
Dexter Jones

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Relaxing after school. [Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:44 pm

DJ was leaning against a wall, watching everyone walking out of school. If he was honest, he hated it, most of them showed off about being Heroes and he was only a sidekick. He didn't want to do anything about it though. He had some earphones in, listening to his favourite songs, noticing as less and less people walked out, getting slower everytime he looked up. He frowned and shuffled down the wall, until he was sitting, cross legged, ruffling his hair slightly. He desperately wanted to stay here aslong as possible, avoiding going home to his soon to be step dad. He looked up again after a few minutes, the steady stream of kids had almost completely stopped, he decided to try and stay by the steps aslong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Faith was restoring back to her old, nerdy self. Her hair was the same but her glasses were on and so was her long jumpers even though they weren't fitted you could tell she had a nice body along with her skinny jeans that clung to her toned legs. Her books in her arms, she hurried about, not looking up from the floor, there was one person she really didn't want to see, she didn't really want to see any boys in general, shame that she had to go to school - the orphanage didn't know about Sky High, so it was a possibility to drop out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Jones
Dexter Jones

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

DJ sighed and grabbed his bag and took an unbrella out, he looked to a girl that had glasses on, keeping to herself. He walked over to her and put the unbrella over her head, seconds before it started to rain. "Your going to need this if you don't want to get soaked." DJ mumbled and smiled slightly, trying to be polite, it failed. He just looked plain miserable. "Sorry, I'm normally abit more upbeat, I don't mean to be rude." He looked to the floor, admiring her shoes for a while then to the rain. "The rain will stop soon." He said as he took a few stepped back into the rain, then sat down where he was before.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Faith looked rather startled as she felt her body getting splattered from the rain as she tried to angle the umbrella and carry the books and one thing after the other her books had fallen onto the floor, getting soaked she dropped the umbrella before she then darted to pick them up, "Oh, no, no, no!" She cried with a frown increasing on her brow, her breath visible in the air as she felt herself getting wetter by the second, her whole jumper getting drenched from the rain that had come out of nowhere and they boy had just known, was that his power? Controlling the weather?
Back to top Go down
Dexter Jones
Dexter Jones

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm

DJ saw her struggling and tried his best to do something about it. "Good memories.." He mumbled to himself. Then pictured a old family holiday, with his real dad, he smiled, laughing quietly and the rain stopped, the sun shining brightly. He walked over, leaving his stuff there this time and picking up some of her books. "Let me help you, I'm very sory about this." He picked up her books and stood up. "Um, you should take that off if you have anything under it, you'll get a cold or something.."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:06 pm

"Oh-yes," She laughed as she then pulled off her navy jumper to reveal a tight fitting white top, "Thanks." She whispered throwing it over her arm and rounding up all the books into a pile gathering them in her hands, "So, you're the one with the rain then the sun?" She asked squinting from the suns sudden strong rays that where hitting her straight in the eyes, laughing cooly, "You might be able to dry the books off now with this heat!" She mused before she then walked over to where he was sitting and tried to ring out her jumper.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Jones
Dexter Jones

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:34 pm

DJ smiled and looked to her. "No problem, it was my fault anyway, I was in a bad mood." He nodded. "Oh yeah, and lightning, tornadoes and waves, but I'm still trying with them." He laughed slightly and watched as she dried her jumper off. "Where are you heading? Want me to take your books, you look..overwelmed." He looked up to the sun and winced. "Christ, yeah that is a bit bright, want me to dim it down a bit? Or do you like baking." He grinned and picked her books up. "By the way, my name is DJ."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:25 am

"Well, DJ, you have a remarkable power, but by the sounds of it you're a Sidekick too?" She smiled and then passed him only a few of her books not wanting to seem rude, "Thanks." She whispered maybe this is what she needed to get her mind of Edward, whom was probably smoking right now and yet, she could feel the taste of the tobacco in her mouth as she spoke to him, maybe she just needed to get into more deep conversation. "Tornadoes? Remind me never to come near you when your angry again, although, I like thunder," She chuckled, Faith then shot him a smile, her blue eyes twinkling in the sunlight, "Well, keep it like this for a while because then I can dry myself down and the books."
Back to top Go down
Dexter Jones
Dexter Jones

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:37 am

"Yeah.." He mumbled, his smile disappeared slightly, the sun darkening. "Sorry, um, think of him dying.." He mumured under his breath. The sun brightened again, DJ took the rest of her books out of her hands "You can't dry and hold your books, trust me, I won't run away with them, I have enough at home." He said and sat on the floor, waiting for her to finish. "Well, I haven't been able to do one in a while, plus freak Tornadoes in the middle of London don't go down well, planning on leaving there anyway." DJ looked up, keeping hold of her books which were drying. "Anything else I can do for you, I feel a bit guility for getting you like this in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:40 am

"Honestly your fine, you can sit too if you want. I think I might be here for a while," She whispered as she then pushed her hair from her eyes and pursed her lips as she felt the sun make her skin tingle. "What did you say about dying?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow out of pure curiosity and then watched the people walking around some couples and others, groups and cliques.
Back to top Go down
Dexter Jones
Dexter Jones

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:12 pm

"Why? Haven't you got somewhere important to be?" He asked and looked away. "Just a guy I know..he's a loser and I'm letting him marry my mum.." He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Maybe I'll send him to America and kill him in a freak accident with lot's of bolts of lightning." He laughed quietly but shook his head. "If he makes mum happy, I have to try and be happy." Clouds started appearing infront of the sun, making him look up. "For f*cks sake! I can't do anything right!"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:15 pm

"Yeah, I guess that is scary," She laughed softly before she then looked to him and shook her head, "Hey! Don't worry," She added as she watched him get angry about the sun getting clouded over, before she then pursed her lips, "No where important, school is over and therefore nothing to do," She added with a small smile on her lips, "Im sure she is happy, if not she wouldn't want to marry this guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing after school. [Invite only]   Relaxing after school. [Invite only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing after school. [Invite only]
Page 1 of 1