Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Everyone]

Go down 
+4
Edward Masen
Destin Thomas
Faith Liquin
Alex Cien
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Alex bit his lip and looked at the piece of plastic Josh called a tent, "Yeah, it's over there," he pointed to the tent with four different parts, "You're welcome to come and stay in there if you get cold. Nick won't mind." Alex knew he would, but it didn't matter Nick would have to deal with it for a few nights. "It was okay, little bumpy," he smiled hearing the crack in his voice, "Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:20 pm

"Yeah,... no not rely." Josh had tried to lie but couldn't let himself lie to Alex. "Tourk found my mother. Well her grave anyway." He said with his voice cracking with the effort not to cry. "My parents weren't married. So now I have to find my father with out even knowing who or what he was." Delk let a single tear roll down his face. "Thanks for the offer but I think I should stay in Tourk's tent for at least one night might as well get it over with." His face was back to normal smile and all.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:43 am

Destin had been walking around quite aimlessly for the past few minutes, helping people put up their tents and oither things besides. It was then he spottedAlex with anohter boy - god he was such a whore. He bitr hins tongue and walked over. He'd heard all about what his ex-best friend and Faith's boyfriend had gotten up to and it made him feel sick - but slightly happy to. It proved Alex did this to everyone and not just to Destin. Stretching over he tapped the boy on the back, much like their lst argument back at school. But he wasn't going to hit Alex - no he was going to rpove to the boy's precious Nick that Alex couldn't live with being with one person. So instead, as the boy turned, he kissed him full on the lips. This would do it, Alex was never one to say no to Destin.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:47 am

Alex was shocked, both by Josh and now by Destin. But what on earth was he doing. Suddenly he pulled away from the other boy, a frown on his face, to everyone who'd seen that Alex would never be seen as 'nice' again. "What the fuck?" he said simply shaking his head and walking away from both boys. How could he? Destin was supposed to be his friend. Not that they'd been friends lately - Alex had been too wrapped up in Nick. Literally. Alex bit his lip and continued walking. Though, where, he didn't know. He just wanted to get away. Sighing he trekked down a slope that lead out into a little valley and there, just past the boundaries of the campsite, was the most beautiful lake he'd ever seen; and no one was around to spoil it.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Sephy Friedman
Sephy Friedman

Female Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:15 am

Sephy, after sorting out her own tent, was helping other people if they wanted it, but mostly was looking for Destin. She hadn't seen him since that night at her house; at school they had ended up avoiding each other, but she missed him ever so much. And then, finally, the opportunity. Camping together; they could lie outside and watch the stars all night. Even if he only wanted to be her friend. It would be painful, but better than nothing. She turned and saw him, and was about to run over when she saw him kiss Alex full on the lips. Her mouth hung open in shock - just for a moment. In the next second she was fully composed, and continued on her way over to him, pretending she hadn't seen and touching his arm very lightly with her delicate fingertips. "...Hey," she whispered lamely, unable to think of much else to say.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Delk looked over to the other boy. "What was that all about?" he asked his eyes disapproving. "You do know he's taken right?" Delk glanced over at Nick's tent. "You two seem to know each other, so you should have known he was taken." Josh had seen the look on Alex's face. "I better go check on him." He walked past the other boy to follow Alex.
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm

Destin frowned at the other boy and caught ahold of his arm Just as Sephy arrived. "You don't know Alex like I do. Just because he's taken doesn't meen he won't go with other guys. I was just making sure. He doesn't need you, y'know. He's fine by himself. If he needs anyone it'd be his boyfriend." Destin let go of the boy's arm and took ahold of Sephy and pickinger her up and kissing her nose. "I've missed you," he murmured ion her ear as he took her over to his tent which had falled down again.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 pm

"Fair warning stretch, don't touch me again." Delk said as he walked away. Alex was to far gone for him to find now any way. He found a little secluded spot and sat down. His mind was racing. Who was that guy? Josh said to him self. Josh sat down in one of his meditation stances and just reflected on the day's events. Every thing went through his mind, from the whole Alex thing to 'stretch' to what Tourk had just told him that morning. It all left once he reached a state of Zen. His mind was blank and his body was at ease.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-25
Job/hobbies : Swordsmen/Trolleyboy

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:15 am

James had walked away from the camp with a Long bag with him, even though it was school camp he still didn't want to miss out on training so he had brought his Katana with him. James didn't walk to far away from the camp sight just enough so he can practise channelling Lighting to wrap around his katana, it was hard as lighting doesn't like to stay in one place. He had master fire on the blade and knew it could with stand the heat from the fire so lightning shouldn't be a problem, James sighed and pulled his katana out of the bag and attached the sheath to his belt and drew the blade out. James looked over his should making sure no one was near and with his right had he held out his palm of his hand, then the air started to crack and a ball of lightning started to appear in his hand James slowly placed it on the blade and watched the lighting start running up and down it and he smiled, but it didn't last long the lightning shot of and hit a small tree all he could do was watch it fall "damn it so close"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:19 am

Delk heard a crack and wondered who was interrupting his meditation. He walked toward the sound and saw another boy with a katana. "Nice weapon." he said as he admired the blade. "Where was it made?" His eyes saw a few flaws in the sword but not many. It was a good blade by all standards.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 am

James looked up at and sore the boy Josh and put the katana away "it was my fathers" James walked over to the bag and grabbed a bottle of water and drank half the bottle another draw back of using lightning it takes alot out of you. James looked Josh "Josh right, sorry bad with faces"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:45 am

"Yeah," he said as he looked around, the earth a little chard from the close proximity to lightning. "James if I'm not mistaken." he bowed slightly. His eyes never leaving the other boy's. "It is a beautiful blade, very well made." He said. "Lightning? Any other elements?" he asked trying to size up the threat level this boy posed. Or maybe just maybe make a friend to help him in Save the Citizen.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:50 am

James nodded "yep just about all of them i can control and Manifest" as he said that James looked at the tree "but its kind of hard to control lightning its like its got a mind of its own" James pulled the blade back out and this time the air cracked around his right arm and the lightning shot down his arm into the blade.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 am

"The ancient masters used to say, 'Don't try to control the lightning, become one with it.' If that helps any way." Josh said. "Mind if I train with you? I have Pyrokinesis, that and telekinesis, but I was trained by the Sholin Monks in Japan. We could keep things interesting during the trip." he said with a smile. Any fan of the Art was a possible friend of his. That and he never wanted to go with out training.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 am

James smiled "right that’s sound ok" just as he finished saying it the lightning shoot of the blade and into the ground making a small crater. James looked at the blade and sore some cuts in it from the lightning and sighed running his hand over it he manifested the same metal used to make it and mend the blade the puting it back away "so your a fire user that was a easy Element to master"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 am

"Yeah but mine is just from my mind. I've been bringing it into my Martial Arts for awhile now though." he said with a smile. "I can't control the element, just the ones I start with my mind for now, maybe I could if I practiced." he said thoughtfully. "So what all classes do you have at SH?" Josh was interested now simply because he found common ground with this boy.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:11 am

James looked at him "well i'm doing most of the basic class but seeing as i'm just and went into 6th year the rest of the class i'm learning on what i missed out on" James said smiling abit embarrassed about it "it was kind of hard to come to sky high when i was moving around alot"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 am

"I know the feeling," Josh said as he stretched. "I just got here not to long myself. You and Alex are like the only two I know." he said kind of bashfully. "I'm not used to America much less high school. I was raised by monks. Not exactly known for outside interaction if you know what I mean." he said with a playful glance back towards camp. They seem like they don't like outsiders much. If you don't fit in you don't belong anywhere kinda thing, just makes me so..." He threw up his hand toward the sky and a huge fire ball flew through the air. It went out as soon as it got close to the top of the surrounding trees. "Sorry," he said with a grin, "I'm just blowing steam. I haven't had the best of days."
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:21 am

James nodded "yeah i know how you feel my foster parent made me come to the camp" James sighed and sat down taking his katana of his belt. he put his hand out then smiled as he did and ball of fire appeared "you know how to play catch right?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

Delk laughed. He had never played catch a day in his life but how hard could it be. "I've played the Monk's version. Which was more make sure not to get nailed with the throwing knives but hay how hard could it be?" He was going to like hanging out with James. At least he had a friend that understood where he was coming from. "Is it just me or are we two like minds in a good place to set the woods on fire?" he asked with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 am

James was a little shocked about playing catch with knives but he has seen and heard weirder stuff then that. James smiled at his next sentence that came out "yeah that is true" James remembered that he can't control fire other then that he started then looked at the ball of fire "try focusing on the fire don't try to control it just try to bend it to your will, if any fires start I’ll just put them out" James smiled and threw the ball of fire at Josh.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:51 pm

The ball of fire was coming straight at Josh. He kept a level head though. He focused on the fire trying to get it to float in his hand. As it came closer he tried grabbing it. Just bending it to his will was enough to allow him to grab it and not get burnt. He used the momentum from the catch to spin and arc the fire upwards with just enough of an angle to get it to go straight back to James. "Wow, you were right." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:54 pm

James watched as Josh was able to stop it and throw it back, as the ball came to him James held one finger out and stoped it on the tip and smiled "its an easy element to control" James grabbed the ball of fire and threw it back at Josh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Everyone]   Camping [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Everyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2