Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:01 pm

[It's all good.]

Faith closed her eyes as she felt the kissed lower down her body before his tongue was soon slipped in-between her legs, were no one had gone before and it felt fantastic, yet she knew in the back of her mind that this was all wrong yet the adrenaline rush she was getting was telling her otherwise as she then let out another whisper of a moan. Her mind flicking onto Edward but soon as she looked down she saw Nick, he was the one pleasuring her and not Edward who had broke her so.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:07 pm

He flicked his tongue inside of her, and used two fingers of his free hand to stimulate her further. It had been a while since he'd done this, but he was just as good as he used to be - he wasn't famous for his mouth for nothing. He was a terrific kisser, and more, to both boys and girls. And besides, doing it this way felt like much less of a betrayal. It wouldn't be enough, though; he had to make her scream, like he'd done to so many other girls - mostly a lot less pure than Faith. He'd heard that it had been her first time not long ago - he could tell from her body, anyway - and he was eager to make this a night she wouldn't forget for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:05 pm

The pleasure was amazing, as she shut her eyes and leaned back against the wall, as his fingers worked on her she shut her eyes and felt herself reaching the maximum point of no return as she bit down on her lip as a bead of sweat rolled down her neck. She began to whimper as she finally reached, she tensed her whole body as she then let her hair fall down her shoulder and cover her breast as she pulled a face of pure pleasure, "Yes," She moaned as she reached her climax, "Oh Edward," She whispered unaware of the situation as the pleasure had been simply an overload, until she stopped, sliding down as she then looked to Nick, whom wasn't Edward, obviously - she couldn't help but giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm

"Wasn't him, was it?" Nick said, raising his eyebrows and hastily pulling his boxers and trousers back on. "It was me. And don't you ever forget it." He grabbed her face very suddenly between his thumb and second finger. "He's a cruel man, your Edward, but not as cruel as I can be. And believe me, if I think hurting you will be the best way to get at him, I won't think twice about it. You have been warned." Still holding her forcefully, he leaned in and kissed her hard, almost biting her lip with the violence in his actions. He kept kissing her in this way, and with his other hand held one of her breasts tightly, knowing that this mild discomfort was nothing compared to the pain he was really able to cause her.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:49 pm

She moved and tried to force her lips away from his, "Get off me!" She shouted through the kiss as she ripped there kiss apart, "Leave him alone!" She cried as she then felt his hands on her, struggling to pull them over her breasts there were naked, she was naked, she couldn't move to cover herself up as the reality was soon hitting her of what she had done, "You will never be as good as Edward, pathetic, you couldn't even cum yourself!" She laughed wickedly, "Your a disappointment to your own name," She smirked again, her eyes alive, alert and ready.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:53 pm

He laughed back at her pathetic attempts to make him feel weak. "My dear, I didn't cum because I didn't want to, not because I couldn't. It seems I have a lot more self control than your dearest darling - someone who got so 'bored' that they took advantage of a drunk little boy like Alex, when they had the possibility of bedding you that night. Dear me, what a fool he is, that Edward Masen..." Nick tutted and shook his head in mock disbelief and disappointment, and in a flash his legs were either side of hers, and her head was hitting the floor. "Did you really think it was over?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:56 pm

She screamed as she felt her head hitting the floor, dazed and so confused as to the sudden animal that Nick was becoming as she trembled under his grip, she couldn't get free from his hard grip. "It wasn't your pathetic Alex that was so innocent, he has bedded so many boys that Edward! It was Alex's idea for the strip poker and for Edward to kiss him, he started it!" She screamed as she tried to turn but she felt dizzy, trying to shoot a web to his face, trying anything just to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:01 pm

He ignored her comments about Alex, grabbing her wrists and holding them tightly against the floor above her head. He leaned in very close to her, so their noses were almost touching. "I thought you liked it wild," he said, an evil smirk on his pale, slim face. Without warning he put his mouth to her neck and bit down hard, almost tearing her flesh, but instead just leaving a bright red mark with white indentations where his teeth had been.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:04 pm

From the searing pain that was now by her neck she screamed and used her foot to kick at his groin, screaming with pain as she felt his teeth sink into her neck as she tossed, trying to break free so desperate to be anywhere but in Nick's grip. "Is this what you do to all the girls?" She snapped as she felt her cheeks burning with anger as her blue eyes were fixated upon the monster before her, who was wanting to tear out her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

"No, no," he answered brightly, feeling minimal pain from her attacks. "Just the ones who have boyfriends I need to take revenge on. Not your fault at all, my dear - well, it is, for picking such a terrible partner - but one must suffer for love, mustn't one?" He smiled, and brushed his lips down from her neck to her breasts. "You smell wonderful, my dear; if only I could bottle that scent..." He smirked, and kissed her breast, taking a nipple between his teeth and biting it gently. Then, as suddenly as he'd been on her, he stood up again, and let her go. "Tell him I raped you. Don't tell him you did it quite willingly. Tell him how good it was. Then he'll know how I feel." And without another word he left the toilets, topless and almost in tears.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Faith's hands shook terrified as she covered her open mouth that was gasping for air as she felt some blood trickle down from her forehead, she couldn't go back to see Edward now, not at his house. She was naked and destroyed as she shook with fear and cried, holding herself as she held her knees tightly to her chest as she ran her hand over the bite marks on her neck, before she managed to put her underwear on, then her dress but carried her heels in her hand as she got up, she couldn't even look herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)   Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell Hath No Fury... [Nick & Faith] (M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2