Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Camping [Faith + Edward]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'm not sure, probably a swimming pool made somewhere, probably be doing some hiking, song around the fire, that sort of stuff" He shrugged as he continued to suck on the sweet, he turned his head to look to Faith whom was laying beside him "I told you it would blow over" He smiled and stuck out his tounge to see how small the sweet was in his efforts he went crossed eyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

She laughed as she watched him go cross eyed, "Don't play with boiled sweets! There dangerous and I don't want to be giving you mouth to mouth-," As the tent went silent due to her obvious lie, she laughed and then popped on in her mouth herself, laughing softly as she then looked to him, laying on her front, "It's getting dark soon, are you staying?" She asked, to be honest, she didn't know wether she would make it one night being alone in the wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Edward chuckled "There not going to eat me alive, don't worry little Faithy" he said with a broad grin and patted her head, he had a small lump in his cheek were the sweet was, He then heard her comment and chuckled "What If I like that idea though?" he smiled and leaned up to kiss her softly. He then laied back down slowly. "Well..do you want me to stay?" he asked his voice suddenly serious given the situation now.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:00 pm

"Well you could simply ask for me to practice on you," She whispered seductively before giving him a light peck on his lips before she then sat up and finished off her sweet, crushing it between her pearl teeth and then biting her lip and bringing out two beers, "Want one Eddy dear?" She asked with a small smirk on her lips, her eyes glistening as she then took one for herself and webbed off the lid with ease, holding it to her lips and taking a few sips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Edward sat up and too finished crunching on his sweet then blinked "Beers, I didn't know you drunk beers?" He chuckled and pursed his lips "I'll have one yes, no more though" He said since the Alex incident he had been strict on alcohol, he never wanted a repeat. He then smiled softly to her, "I'll take that as a yes, you want me to stay?" he mused then kissed her lips delicatly alright then but your'll have to hide me when the teacher come around" he grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:15 pm

She smiled back to Edward as she then nodded, "I drink whatever, I nicked them from the Orphanage, so dont worry, I only brought enough for two a night. Im not a drunk, I just needed to get through these nights alone," She laughed as she then sat on Edward's lap as she then took another swig of her beer and rested her head along his shoulder, "I want you too stay," She whispered as she then ran her tongue along his neckline slowly, carefully.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:28 pm

"Oh so you stole them" He rolled his eyes "That makes it that much better" he chuckled lightly and feel silent surprised as Faith slipped onto his lap he sipped his beer wrapping an arm around her "The I'll stay" He nodded, in the next moment he felt Faith's tongue trail along his neck. He pulled his beer away in surprise. Yet he remained silent and tilted his head slightly more for her. In turn he closed his eyes, it felt so soft and wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:31 pm

She smirked as she soon turned on his lap so she could place her legs either side of his, she then then placed a few kisses here and there, she wasn't going to do anything drastic, this was just going to be slow and loving, sex wasn't always the answer. She then moved her lips to his as she then took in the taste of beer, not her favorite but she guessed it was better than the stale taste of his cigarettes, that would get caught in the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Edward put his beer to the side currently as Faith soon turned around again furthing his surprise, yet he wasn't complaining. None the less he wrapped his arms slowly around her and held her close. His lips returned the delicate kiss to her lips softly. Edward sighed contently under the sensation, He would never turn Gay, he cou;dn't see it, he still didn't understand why people were gay in general, there was just too much in this particular girl to loose. His lips sowly teasingly moved to her neck, however as they did so he noticed a bruised ren marking, teeth marks. "How did you get thouse?" He asked with a small frown as he pulled back looking to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm

"Nothing," She whispered as she then pushed her hair back over the mark with a small frown as she then kissed his neck again, she clamped her eyes shut trying to get over the fact of what she had done, yet it wasn't cheating, only revenge gone wrong, that had turned into a sort of rape of the innocence of Faith. She pulled back as she knew Edward would ask more questions, she had to get his mind off it, she didn't want to tell him otherwise he would break Nick and in turn Nick would break him, she sighed as she pressed her beer lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Edward returned the kiss briefly but then stopped her placing his fingers to her lips he frowned "Faith what happend?" He asked serious again, he had forgotten about all else he move his hand and brushed her hair over her shoulder to look at the mark, he traced his fingers over it "My poor Faith.." He whispered, "Tell me what happend and I don't care what, or how, just tell me, please?" He asked glancing to her. He kissed her cheek softly "What happend, love?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:58 pm

She whimpered as she felt his fingers move over the marks on her neck, she cracked and gave in as he was being so kind, "Nick, he- found me." She whispered into his hand, "He got me and he, made me do things," She whispered as it was more or less the case, just to get back at Edward by fucking her then beating her, she shook as she thought back to it, "That's all you need to know, at least he wont be coming after you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:20 am

Edward frowned then looked to Faith "He raped you?" he asked bluntly, then paused before he sighed, and lightly he cupped her face "Faith, tell me, did he Rape you or did you sleep with him to get back at me?" He asked simply, ture he didn't like it, but it was almost fair. "Tell me.." He asked again concern evident in his expression and tone. If Nick had raped her, Nick would so very much regret it. He had even hurt her already, reape or not, that was still injustified.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:25 am

"He- raped me," Her voice was hoarse as she then looked to Edward and then away, before she then shook him off as she sat back down on her own as she held her beer and sipped it now and again, "I didn't want to tell you because then you would go after you, the only reason this happened," - She pointed to her neck and left a pause to let Edward gather it up, "Was because I didn't want him getting back at you in a fist match, I made him go through me because then it would cause you less pain," She whispered as she then placed her hand over his, "Please, let's not talk about it. Just promise me you wont go looking for him ever," She added with a slightly harsh tone, she would let him go after Nick, it wasn't acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:32 am

Edward blinked slowly as he listend "Faith.." He paused but sighed "Alright..fine" he nodded and watched her sit back and sip. Edward remained where he was and then sipped his own beer. Silently, glancing down he spoke "You didn't have to..I didn't deserve it, you didn't deserve to hurt becasue of me.." He added lightly then nodded "I promise I won't go after him." He forced such words out of his mouth, he wouldn't go after Nick but who was to say the Nick wouldn't go after him?
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:41 am

"I don't care what you think about the situation Edward, it was my body and if I thought that I was saving you from getting punched then that was that, It's not like I had a choice, he was so controlling and my head was bleeding, I was all over the place." She whispered as she tried to blank out the awful memories from the toilets, when the blood stained her hands and the pain was killing her, she then finished her bottle and placed it on the bag where she then laid back and rested her head on the pillow made out of a few folded up t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:52 am

"You still didn't have to." He added then drained the rest of his beer before then he too laid down slowly beside her. "What ever the reason, I'm not angry at you for it..or dissapointed or upset..it is your body..not mine.." He then rolled onto his side to face her "As much as I want it to be mine...want you to be mine.." He sighed lightly and cast his gaze to the floor as his head rested on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:01 pm

"It didn't hurt that much," She lied. She then looked to him and smiled, "Give it time and maybe one day it will be but for now, I don't know who it belongs to," She added with a small grin on her lips before she then took hold of his hand carefully and shut her eyes, listening to the fall of the rain that splashed on their darkened tent, it was soon to be lights out and Faith would have to hide Edward in some way, it was alright for the girls and boys who were invisible but now, she had to do something.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:04 pm

"Liar.." He sighed and looked to her. "I'm sorry I caused all this..stupid mess." He then lay thier, a moment later Faith took his hands and he held it in return and lightly brought it to his lips and kissed it softly, delicatly. Before he closed his eyes and listend to the rain and the steady breathing of Faith followed by the soft sound of his heart pumping.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:29 pm

"It's ok, I think you see why I don't like to drink too much. That whole bad scene wasn't you, I missed you when you wore glasses, when you were the old you, when you were fresh and so wonderfully English, your voice back then use to make me melt," She added softly as she then pressed her nose to his neck and her hand in his, it fitted perfectly but she didn't want it to be true, she always fell for the bad guy, but she would wait till he fell first because otherwise, she doubted she would get back up.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Edward sighed "I'm still the same, really the bad show, was an act, to try and push you way, clearly that didn't work, and I had no idea what to do or say when I saw you in the hall that day" He sighed and shook his head "It was a new diffrent Faith, one in all honesty I didn't like, So I'll alway's be your Edward..but I'm another Edward too" He added and opend his eyes again and turned to face her once more brushing his lips to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:25 am

"I take it, this Edward, who ever you are doesn't wear glasses anymore?" She asked with a small saddened smile, she then placed her hand on his and laced her fingers through to interlock with his, her eyes were soon falling shut as she knew the time was coming on to sleep yet she didn't want too with Edward around. "I just, miss, the old you, when I first saw you. When you first came to Sky High, remember that Edward? You would never have dreamt of smoking! I met you in the library! That was when you were like me I guess, no one wants to be a nerdy, shy, never-mind." She hushed herself and turned back to look up the ceiling of the tent that was still getting pounded by rain, there was no point in getting him back like that, it would never work.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:17 am

Edward frowned "That Edward..was diffrent and old..You know when I was away...for a few months, and I hadn't seen you alot had happend" He added and rolled then onto his stomach and rested his chin on his arms "A lot and I mean alot changed, and happed in general" He sighed staring at the tents bas as he lay there and closed his eyes "The shadows.." He stated "The shadows moved..they were alive...hey were after me..wanting to get me." He said sounding rather deluded and crazy "They talk they whisper, and I say what do you want from me and they just dissapeare then, but they come back" He sighed "He's after me..he controls the shadows, who else can?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:23 am

Faith looked to Edward; he was crazy, she should stay away from him and yet she wouldn't someone was suppost to look after him and she wanted it to be her, everyone was made for someone, she just hoped they were made for each other. Maybe she could be his only part of sanity? She rested her head on his shoulder, holding him close, very concerned for his well being, shadows? What shadows? She sighed, "Maybe you should talk to someone about these shadows?" She asked as she let her fingertips trail down his cheek, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:28 am

He turned his head and face her "No..I can't they get you when your sleeping..and when daylight fades, there always watching..waiting.." He shook his head and buried his face in his arms, "I can't, no one can do anything, he said so.."He muttered a brief glimpse of a flashback passed his mind, a tall thin greying man, with a manic smile holding a needle saying it wouldn't hurt, and many other things. Perhaps his cause for crazyiness was due to an injection gone wrong? or the effects now deciding to take effects?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping [Faith + Edward]   Camping [Faith + Edward] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping [Faith + Edward]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next