Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Edward moaned breaking his lips from her shoudler, he spoke into her ear. "I need, you..I want you" He breathed harshly as he moved against her slightly faster and harder, therefore deeper, his hands explored her chest and sides. He moaned and only proceeded to move faster against her. His lips moving back to her and in turn kissing her deeply, parting his lips hie tongue met her, in an exploartive manner. "Faith..Faith.." He moaned and half panted her name as he then bit her lip softly, sucking on it a fraction as he pulled back. With his forhead rested against her own he cotninued to thrust deeply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 pm

She gripped her hands closely to his shoulder blades as she held her body close to his, closing her eyes as she then let out a small moan of excitement. Her breath soon rugged as she then began to nibble and bite playfully along his neck as she then laid sweet kisses over them before she moved her hips in time with his, allowing him to go deeper than before. "Oh you like that?" She whispered seductively into his ear as she then kissed under his ear and then down his neck, as she continued to thrust into him, moaning as she did so and with every thrust she would then part her legs a little bit further so that he could slip in deeper allowing him to reach her g-spot, penetrating her further.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Edward moaned once again he continued to thrust his pelvis crashing with Faiths harshly skin on skin the friction burned deeply, he maoned his teeth moved to her neck, and in the spur of such pleasure as he moved faster and slipped deeper. He bite her neck harshly, so very hard. His erection throobed inside of Faith's parted legs, slippign back and forth within the wetness that he had stired. He continued to bite at her neck and then suck at it creatign a genuine love bite. He moaned as he paused slightly to thrust hard and deep into her, penatrating and hitting her g-spot with each individual thrust. He paused again only to thrust once more, he continued to pause and thrust for a few moments before he returned to the preivous rythme faster and harder.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

As the pace was getting quicker, Faith's body became hotter as she shut her eyes and felt her chest rising and falling as she did so, her moans began to get louder. The bed shook violently as she then dug her nails deeper as she trailed her leg up so that she could then slip her leg over his shoulder, allowing him to get very much deeper. Parting his lips, Elliot greedily slipped his tongue into her mouth, his hands curling around her arms to pull her up closer against his body so they were at equal heights on the bed, a light moan emitting from his lips. "Lust is better then love," He murmured as he kissed the corner of her lips. "Oh yes," She moaned as she closed her eyes as she arched her back and closed her eyes, "Deeper," She moaned once more, louder this time as she felt him getting deeper, throbbing inside her and she couldn't get enough, panting as her hot breasts stuck to his chest, her leg curling around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Edward maoned asn slipped as deep as possible, thrusting harder and faster, till his panting became suddenly very rapid. His hands massarged her breast then for a moment as he continued to thrust. he leaned close, nibbling on her ear. "I want you to scream..beg for me Faith, scream for me, make me know how much you want it..how much you need it." He managed to say his breath husky and unsteady. "Yes Faith..Faith.." He moaned her name. His hands slipped to her waist as he continued to thrust against her, harder and harder, and then faster and faster against her, he could go no deeper, move no deeper.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

"Edward," She screamed with passion as she then bit down on her lip moaning delicatly as she then continued to kiss him harder, kissing his neck harshly as she then moaned feeling herself reach her climax. "Oh, yes, I need you, yes, my love, deeper, I need you, I need this," She whispered as she felt the bottom half of herself tingle as she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer, feeling him slip him even deeper until he could only hit no further.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Edward moaned with her her screams added that bit more, so he released and cotninued to move regardles still he knew Faith her self had released. Hs slowled to a stop panting heavily, his chest rose and fell rapidly as he then smiled "My god..just wow" He chuckled lightly, breathless he topped it of with a gentle delicate kiss to her lips, his slightly sweaty forheard met Faith's own. "I love you, dammit I do." He smiled and brushed another his to the corner of her lips and he neck, before he withdrew and laid beside her, gathering Faith up into his arms he held her close. "Perfect." He muttered happily.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:03 pm

"Now aren't you happy that we waited, otherwise you wouldn't have thought that perfect." She added quiet smartly as she brushed his wonderful locks from his eyes as she kissed his lips once more, "I take it were dating again? Because I didn't like our non-exsistant, unknowing, what's going on in our relationship ways." She whispered as she then entwined their hands together, "I want to make sure that I have you," She added before she rested her head to his shoulder as she laid close to him, her naked sweaty body pressed up tightly against his own, her hot breath brushing along his neck. "But I have to agree with you, simply perfect."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:52 am

His chest continued to rise and fall quickly he smiled slightly and turned his head, his lips met Faith's own. "yes and no to the waiting, if i waited ay longer, i may of exploded." Edward grinned as he then wrapped his arms around Faith, holding her close under the cover of the bed, he kissed her shoulder a few times as she spoke "Hm." He paused then pulled back, sitting up a fraction he looked down to Faith as their hands entiwined "I would say were dating. Yes" He nodded and brushed another brief kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 am

"Well then, that's just wonderful," She whispered as she crawled over him and held him closely, kissing along his jaw as she went - she then bit down on her lip and let out a small childish grin, "I love you." She added before she then let her lips reach his mid-way before she then trailed her fingers through his wonderful, yet slightly wet hair her chest hot as she then sat up slowly beside him, "I think Im going to go and have a shower, there is no way I am sleeping in this state."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 am

Edward chuckled softly and met her lips half way and grinned "Want company?" he asked with an impish grin "And I think I need a fag, you just wear me out" He rolled his eyes then brushed his lips against hers, hitting her bum he rolled her over so he was on top, the to finish it off he kissed her nose and gave her a wide grin. As he clambered out of bed pulling on his boxers and trousers in the process, he turned to Faith. "Do I have to go outside to smoke?" He questioned with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:38 am

"I wouldn't mind company," She smiled before she then tossed her hair over her shoulder and grinned to him, "ok, just one and make sure you open the windows, but think yourself lucky. Just this time," She added with a small smile on her lips before she then walked into the en-suite bathroom, turning on his light and then flicking on the shower to a normal temperature - not too hot and not too cold, perfect. Slipping in, she smiled and shivered lightly before she started to rinse herself down and then started to wash her hair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 am

Edward smiled then did as he was told he opened the windows in the bedroom and made his way back to the bed, with his back against the headboard he soon lit a cigarette and took a long drag, perfect. It calmed his still racing adrenaline. He listened to the shower as it ran all the while he inhaled the smoke form his slowly burning sitck. With his legs crossed at this ankles he conentrated for a minute, finding his way mentally downstaris he got hold of champange and two glasses. Still concentrating with the power of Telekenis they landed neatly on the beside table.With a stasifyed grin, regardless the time he sipped a freshly poured glass of champange.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am

Faith finished washing her hair and rubbing the soap over her body, she then rinsed it clean before she then turned it off, stepped out and wrapped a small white towel around her frame, brushing her hair before she then got rid of the dampness off her locks and walked into the room, turning the light of as she went and perched herself on the end of the bed. "You want me to stay or I could go back to my room?" She asked before she then smiled over to Edward, letting her lips increase into a heart melting smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:10 am

Edward exhaled slowly then picked up the other glass that had been poured he shuffled down the bed, so he was behind Faith, slotting his legs either side of her her he presented her with a glass "Don't be stupid, after all that, do you think I want you to go back to your room?" He smiled being careful to keep the smoke form his cigarette away from Faith, his other arms wrapped around her towel covered waist.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 am

She smiled as she then rested her head back onto his shoulder before she then shifted, getting comfortable before she then smelt the smoke which made her flinch lightly. "I do wish you would break that awful habit," She whispered as she placed a small kiss to his neck before taking the glass, "Thank you, what's this for?" She asked as she took a tiny sip and licked her lips, enjoying the taste.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 am

"I may do" he mused then smiled into her neck "Does it make me look unappealing?" he questioned with a light chuckled he brushed a kiss to her neck. "The drink is for..Well I'm not sure, I just fancied some" He chuckled lightly brushing a few small kisses to her bare shoulder as he then turned his head away and took a slow drag of his cigarette. Holding the fumes in for a moment, before exhaling them and blowing them away from Faith.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 am

Faith looked back to Edward as she felt her neck tingle with excitement, "I don't know, it just makes you ill. Every cigarette takes away 5 minutes of your life and in turn, 5 minutes away from me. This an awful thing isn't it?" She asked as she looked back to him with her bright blue eyes before she let a small sigh leave her pale lips, "Well, I think you should do a toast of some kind," She added as she then lifted her glass to him before she then pressed her lips to his neck before she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:49 am

Edward rolled his eyes lightly "I have heard that all before, believe me, but from my experience, it seems that if you smoke your more healthier then the ones that don't smoke. It's very complex i'll have you know but it's true." he added then took his own glass "Hmm A toast to..ah..to new beginnings?" he stated with a small smile welcoming the kiss to his neck as he then clinked his glass with Faith's own. "To you and I" he grinned then downed his drink, before he moved got up and turne don some music, so it was nearing on two in the mornign who cared, he turned it up loud enough to even purposefully wake the grumpy couple whom lived next door, with his glass and cigarette in one hand with the other he gestured to Faith "Dance with me" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 am

"Im in my towel!" She laughed, blushing wildly as she then downed her drink and placed it down on the table, leaning back on her hands as she tried not to let her towel fall down since it was rather small. She giggled as she then shook her head wit a small smile on her lips amused as he turned the music up, she stood up and slipped over to him, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:59 am

Edward grinned then pulled Faith closer to him, so his leg was between both of hers "Hey, you don't have to dance in a towel." He grinned then stepped back putting his cigarette between his teeth he undidn his belt buckled and pulle dof his reaming clothes before he then reached out and grabbed Faith's towel, pulling it from her so they both stood naked "There no harm in dancing naked" He grinned thenpicked up his drink again before he pulled Faith back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Faith laughed as she then snaked her armed around his neck as she grinned, keeping her eyes in contact with his, never breaking as she then ran a few kisses over his cheek, "You are mad." She mused as she then ran her lips along his before she then started to giggle as she danced with him, "But, I love you for it," She added as she then ran her tongue along his bottom lip, humming happily almost purring.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Edward chuckled finishing of his drink he then stubbed out the rest of his fag and put it in the ashtray before his hands slipped down her bare back and rested on her bum pulling her closer "I did tell you" He grinned blankly kissing her neck a few times before his lips met her own. "mm" He grinned then bit her lower lip as he heard her purr, he squeezed her bottom teasingly "Bad kitty" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

She grinned as she then ran her tongue along her bottom lip and growled, pushing him up against the wall, letting him hit it with a strong 'thud'. "What are you going to do about it?" She whispered as she then trailed her tongue along his chest, slipping her body down, kissing and licking as she went. Before she was on her knees infront of him, she lent forwards and before he knew it she was sucking him off her fingertips trailing over his sides.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Edward hit the wall, with a rather loud thump. His breath left him in anticipation. With his head against the wall, he closed his eyes as he felt Faith's kisses trail slowly down his chest and stomach, a moment later his eyes flew open as he felt the sudden warm moist sensation, looking down Faith's mouth was around him. His erection soon throbbed once again and he moaned his hands moved to her shoulders, trailing his figners over her delicate frame. He moaned her name softly "Oh..Faith..yes..god yes.." He breathed, his breath became suddenly quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]   Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Edward & Faith) [M]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next