Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) Empty
PostSubject: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:38 am

Josh was at the spot he told Levi to meet him. He had set up every thing already. There was a dark blue down comforter on the ground, atop it was a very large basket. Sandwiches and sides, and chips of various flavors. He was hoping Levi would bring his appetite. Even they together probably wouldn't eat all the food, but just in case he wanted to make sure he brought enough. Two chilled twenty four packs of soda and a bottle of wine were in a cooler that rested on the side of the comforter. He had ninjaed it out of the house. He was trying to be patient and wait for Levi but his body was all nerves as he paced hoping the other boy would show.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:44 am

Levi was still getting over the fact he had been at school the one day and managed to score a date. That didn't happen to him a lot. Or, you know, at all. He hadn't known what to wear or what to expect so he decided on casual. It would be better to show up casual and everything be posh than turn up dressed ready for the opera and find the other boy in jeans and a T. He decided on a pair of black jeans, a black shirt and a jacket, casual but not scruffy. Always a good choice.

He walked into the woods to where Josh had said to meet him. He hoped he wasn't too late or too early, that was always worrying. He noticed the deep blue comforter on the floor before anything else. It turned out everything was set up. At least Josh hadn't decided to back out. Then he noticed the other boy. He smiled widely and walked closer.
"Hey, I found you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpmarauderhp.proboards.com
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Josh smiled sweetly. "And not a moment too soon." he said with a wink. He grabbed the other boy by the hand and led him to the comforter. "Sit, sit," he said playfully. He was a ball of energy today. "Sorry if I seem hyper. I skipped my training today and that normaly keeps my energy down some." He laughed slightly. "So, did you find the palce alright?" he asked hoping that Levi hadn't had any problems. He couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Levi smiled back and allowed Josh to lead him over to the deep blue cover that lay on the floor. When he was told to sit he did, stretching his legs out infront of him. He raised an eyebrow as the other boy explained why he was acting in such a way, it was amusing, he really did seem hyper. Levi had never thought that missing one's morning training could cause such an energetic being. He had to laugh. "Well, we'll see what we can do to deel with some of that energy." He responded in a mischiefus voice, winking at Josh.

He laced his fingers together and stretched his hands out in front of him, making some very audiable cracks from his nuckles. Leaning back, he lent on his arms and looked around. "Yeah, I found it alright, I'm quite good at finding my way around places." He answered, smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 am

"Okay I'll come clean. My training normally consists of about ten hours a day." he said with a broad smile. "Except on Saturday and Sunday. Then its only eight so I can have some energy to go out and hang with friends. But your alternative sounds fun." he said with an impish smile. He started unloading the basket. "Hope you brought your appetite." he said playfully. When all the food was sitting on one side of him he sat down right next to Levi. "I don't think we need to worry about ants." he said with a playful look at the food. "Or the weather." He looked at Levi and laughed. "Between Elemental magic and Telekinesis, we should be fine. So what do you like ham, turkey, chicken, salami, peperoni, I got it all." he said as he stretched out and faced Levi his feet straight forward and his head propped on his arm and hand.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 am

Levi raised his eyebrows and let out a low whistle in appreaciation. "Ten hours a day, thats a lot of time spent training, I'd hate it." He admitted, Levi wasn't one for disiplined training for any more than two hours at a time, any more than that and he gets restless. He smirked playfully at he responce to his suggestion.

Looking around at all the food he smiled widely, Josh certainly had brought plenty, there deffinatley was enough to go around. "How long did this take you?" He asked in astonishment."I think I'll go for a ham, to start with." HE said helping himself to a sandwitch.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm

"You get used to it after about ten years." he said with a grin. He watched as Levi got a sandwich and grabbed a turkey one for himself. He grabbed a bag of Cheddar Sun Chips and opened them. Offering some to Levi as he levitated one out of the bag and chomped it. He was rely playful today. "It only took about thirty minuets. Telekinesis comes in handy. I only have two hands but with my mind it isn't so bad." He levitated two sodas to them and landed them between the two boys. "Sorry if I seem lazy its just that I have way to much energy if I don't train. I blame Tourk." he said with playful accusation.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Levi nodded, "i guess so, but I'd still hate it."
He smiled as Josh offered him a crips, and took one, laughing as the other boy levitated it to his mouth rather than picking it up. He noddede again, he hadn't thought about the fact that Josh would probably use his skill to help with everyday life as well as school work. Levi had never really found use of his skill beond just experimenting (and trashing furnature). "Who's Tourk?" He asked, eating the sandwitch and wiping his hands on his jeans before reaching for another.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"Oh, sorry he's my adoptive father." Josh said with a smile. He was just getting comfterbul calling the man father. It was still weired. He looked up smiling at Levi. "You relly get used to it over time. But once you get used to it and you skip it makes for a very interesting day." he was still just a bundle of lightning in a young man's body. Even his legs were slightly twiching.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 am

"ahh, ok." Levi said, nodding. That made sense. He chuckled lightly. "I'll have to take your word for it." He said shaking his head, a smile dancing on his lips. "So, If you are such a bundle of energy, do you have anything planned for today?" he asked, brushing his hair out of his face and smiling playfully. "Something active, I mean, you look like you are ready to swim the english channel." He joked,
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am

"I probably could." he said with a grin. He stood up and stretched. "I was thinking we could take a walk through the woods and find something to do." he said with an impish grin. He just wanted to be alone with Levi. Having some one like him to himself. Now there was a great way to spend the day. He looked at the other boy and couldn't help but smile. His mind playing scenario after scenario of what could come from today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)   An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Page 1 of 1