Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-10
Job/hobbies : Writing

Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:56 am

Kaylei emerged from a clothes shop, she had bought a wonderful new summer dress and a warm hoodie for contrast. Resting against a wall she pulled out her new hoodie and put it on. He thin frame held it perfectly and the color - a light blue - went effortlessly with her hair. It had been a long week for Kaylei, her birthday, her mother going back to France for a catwalk. She sighted and pulled out her iPod and plugged it into her ears. She didn't have many friends any more. Sky High was to busy for that. She wanted to pretend she was okay with that - to not have anyone. But she would have preferred to have a friend. Just one.

Licking her bottom lip she pulled out her phone, quickly sent a text to her father and then pushed it back in her jeans pocket. The tight material clung to her legs and elongated them enough to make her look a few inches taller than she really was. Smiling she picked up her bag and headed over to the little coffee stand in the middle of the mall. She pulled out one of her headphones and ordered a caramel latte. Her favorite. Taking her drink she sat down on a bench nearby and proceeded to people watch. Grinning at all the different types of people that were there.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 am

Edward's week had been realtivly slow. Admittidly he was still getting used to havign Faith living with him as a room mate, as such, still they had yet to talk about where they actually stood. It had been one hell of a relationship rollercosta ride. Edward had breifly gone out that day to get a few bits for the place they stayed at, and a new jacket. A leather one to be exact, which was balack, and that he now wore. It was slim fitting, not too tight nor to baggy, underneath he wore his favourite white tanktop, with dark blue demin jeans, with an odd hole here and there, mainly around his knees. They were actually his previous work jeans. Many thought holes were fashionable, Yet Edward's had simply ended like it.

Coming out of the mall Edward dumped of the few bags in the backseat of his car, yet his dry mouth called for a good cup of coffee. By now Edward had been in the small town and knew where what was and so on so forth. So making his way across the parking lot he reched the coffee stall. Paying up front he ordered his usual cappiceno(sp) after a brief exchange in conversation Edward waved the man goodbye. Not to far along he saw the bench he too often sat at, but looking closer he saw a girl, Kaylei. Whome he had met once, and ages ago for that matter. Brimming with confidence that he had aqquired over the many months or so He made his way over then with ease. Lept over the back of the bench to sit on tha back of it, his feet on the bench it's self. "Hello!" He greeted with a warm pleasent smile "Long time no see" he grinned, there was perhaps some edge of madness that shimmered in his eyes. Yet he was unphased, popping off the top of his cup he thre the lid in the bin. and then took a sip of the steaming coffee "ahh.." He mused and cupped it in his hands. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:39 am

Kayli looked up blankly from her music to the strange boy that had just joined her. Pulling out her head phones she frowned slightly at him. They had met before...but where? At school possibly. She smiled and put her ipod back in her bag along with her phone - it kept digging into her leg. "Hello Edward," she said finally crossing one of her thin legs over the other and taking a sip of her latte. She smiled at the question - well she had been fine...hadn't she?

She frowned in concentration for a moment trying to think of the right answer. 'Fine' wasn't quite how she would have put it. "I've been alright, I suppose. We had a bit of a catastrophe back at the manor with the kitched staff - but it's all sorted now. Oh and my Grandmother is visiting so I'm trying to find somewhere to stay for a week. No luck so far," she said, not lotting at Edward but the hint was in her silky voice. "But other than that I've been okay. I've just been doing some retail therapy. What about you? How have you been? You've changed quite a bit since last time - found yourself that perfect girl yet?" she asked, finally turning her head to face him.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am

"Hello" He said again with a smile then placed his drink between his feet. He then reached into his pocker and produced a packet of cigarettes, putting one into his mouth and holding it between his lips he offered Kaylei one. "Do you smoke?" He asked he couldn't recall ever seeing her then again that didn't mean she didn't smoke. He put the packet on the bench there incase she did want one, pulling out his lighter soon after he lit his cigarette and puffed at it until it was alight. Chucking the lighter down beside the packet he inhaled the smoke. Instantly calming his nerves there was watchful eyes, and none were the living type.

"No place to stay?" he nodded, although he had noticed the hint he smiled and slowly exhaled the smoke. "Well, your welcome to stay with myself and Faith if you wish, we have room" He shrugged lightly. "Offers there" He added and idly scratched his temple as his eyebrows rose at the question. "Me, I'm so-so, could be better, but, am no worse" He grinned then shrugged lightly. "Hmm the perfect girl..I think I have, although It's been a bit on and off with her..so who knows" he smiled and took another slow thoughtful drag.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:55 am

"Yeah, cheers," Kaylei muttered as she took one of the cigaretts out of the pack and lighting it up. Crossing one leg over the other she took a drag before turning back to Edward. Leaning one arm on the back of the bench she turned properly to face the boy. Smiling as she retracted the cigarette from her red lips, "I doubt your girlfriend would like that very much," she paused for a moment and collected her thoughts, "Faith, Faith Liquin? The one that had sex with Nick Foxx in the girls loos at amnesia?" she let that hang for a moment, "Yeah I think I've seen her around," she muttered, grinning to herself. She was there - the night it had happened. She didn't hear anything, just saw them go in together then for Nick to walk out a smirk on his lip and then for Faith to come out moments later in tears. She would obviously cry 'Rape' but Kaylei had seen her before she'd gone into the loo - and by the looks of things it had been very consentual.

She shrugged and took another drag, "I'll think about it. I wouldn't want to impose," she said, holding the cigarette to her mouth, thinking better of it and taking a sip of her lattee instead. She thought for a moment and then looked at Edward, her eyebrow raised, "I hope you're not just trying to collect Grils to keep them in your house," she said jokingly, winking to show she was only kidding.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Edward paused suddenly he then turned to Kaylei with a frown "What?" he questioned suddenly removing the cigarette from his lips "I was aware she had sex, but not with Nick.." he muttered, before he took a sudden drag of his cigarette. He knew he shouldn't be overly that bothered, for he had done the dirty on Faith and vice versa, but still. Edward pursed his lips and silently puffed away on the cigarette before flicking the remainder of it into the road. he exhaled the last smoke from his mouth then sipped his drink slowly. Thoughtful .

"I'll think about it. I wouldn't want to impose, Edward shrugged lightly and gave a small smile, "You wouldn't be imposing, we'll just be really quiet" He grinned then flashed her a wink, he was reffering to he and Faith of course. I hope you're not just trying to collect Grils to keep them in your house, Edward chuckled then tilting his head back in the process, "Please..wishful thinking..but I don't think I could quite cope with many screamign girls. Besides, Faith is more then enough for me.." He grinned slowly into his drink as he took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Kaylei smiled, slightly crookedly as she took another drag of her cigarette, "Mmm. Nick Foxx. Quite the gentleman when it's needed I've heard," she said quietly to herself. She turned back to look at Edward and smiled again as she leant back on the bench. Finishing her latte she threw the cup neatly in the bin and then looked back up at Edward. She had had her own experiances with Nicholas Foxx, the first being a lot worse than the second.

But it didn't matter now. They were getting married. Nick and Alex. The one boy Kaylei truely cared about was marrying a spoilt little rich boy whos father owned something important. She sighed momentarily and then smiled again. "I might take you up on that offer actually. Though I'd have to go and get some clothes. I don't want to have to stay in these clothes all day. I have a feeling Faith won't share," she chuckled lightly. Getting to her feet and stubbing out her cigarette. "Come on, you haven't seen my house," she said, taking his hand and pulling him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Edward shrugged lightly "Each to thier own right?" He chuckled lighty as he took a sip from his drink then of a sudden he was on his feet being hauled by Kaylei He just about steadied his drink as he walked "hey hey, My car's over that way thank you" He nodded over into the disabled parking, as he coulsn't be bothered to keep it else where, "How about I give you a lift to your house? I like my car and then you can grab some stuff or whatever" he shrugged. And downed the rest of his drink wincing at the hotness he launched it into the trash can as he walked past it, already he was making his way to his car, regardless what Kaylei would say. He was not leaving his car. He paused as he fished out his car keys "You coming? or staying?" he mused with a friendly yet cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Kaylei raised an eyebrow, "Fine, you drive. But you're going to have to follow me. My car is over there," she said pointing to a beautiful old Ford Mustang. She was a sucker for cars and had a Aston Martin DB2 back home. Smiling she walked casually back to her car and started the engine, bringing it around to Edward's cars. She smiled at him and waited from him to follow. It wasn't far to her house and the drive would be quick, even so his volvo would have a hard time catching up if left behind.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Edward rolled his eyes and mimiced her sentence rather childishly with a grin before he climbed in his Volo and started the engine, it had a rather large engine for a volvo and it could go exceedingly fast if he wanted it to, He pulled out swiftly not caring if another car was coming the other way. They could wait, He sat behind the steering wheel his sunglass on, obsuring his green eyes, his chisled features prominant he almost looked like a vampire, He gestured for Kaylei to lead the way, and reved his engine expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am

[Almost looked like a vampire? what a nonce... xD ]

Kaylei pulled out of the parking space expertly, her car handling her, hardly, tame driving. Then they were off, speeding down the narrow city streets, past the new highrise buildings and out, quite rapidly, into the countryside. Kaylei smiled as they turned left and right down all of the country lanes. As they turned a seemingly normal corner the Wright Manor popped out into view. It almost looked like a french chateau. It was beautiful and it was her home. Kaylei crunched her 'stang up the drive and parked it neatly just beside her front door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]   Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Page 1 of 1