Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Disastrous Visit. [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Disastrous Visit. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am

[Pretty proud of this.]

Alex sat beside his mothers bed. More alone than he had ever felt before. She was asleep, they had been talking for hours. He smiled as he moved some of her hair out of her eyes. She was most remarkable woman. After having Alex she stayed and taught him everything she knew. She had been the most respected sidekick of all time but now she lay in the hospital bed forgotten. People moved on very quickly with their lives - soon leaving people behind. But disaster had torn his own family apart - leaving his fathers dead body on the street Alex had carried his mother to hospital to save her. But not everything went as smoothly as he hoped. She had lost all of her memories, her hopes her dreams and was just an empty shell of a woman. No charisma, no smiles, no nothing. Alex visited her every chance he could, but she never remembered him. Every weekend he would explain to her who he was and why he was there, and then, when she was comfortable she remembered him, they would talk. About everything. Alex smiled as he placed a kiss on her cheek, she stirred slightly opening her eyes and smiling at him, "Good evening, and who are you?" she asked, resting her hand on his cheek. Alex smiled back at her and held onto her hand, "A good friend. I will see you soon." He placed another kiss on her cheek and let her hand fall. No one knew about his mother, no one. Not even Destin knew. If they didn't remember they wouldn't need to know. Standing up he slowly exited her room, waving as he went. "You know," she called after him, "I have a son. He is the most amazing boy in the world. If you see him. Tell him I love him." Alex assured her he would and left, a single tear falling down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Nick strode happily down the hospital corridors, hands thrust into his jeans pockets. He'd just seen one of the nurses he had a certain 'arrangement' with. She was young and cute, but nothing special really. He saw a boy leave one of the rooms a little further ahead, and in a few seconds had realised it was Alex. He was facing the other way, so Nick couldn't see his face, but he knew exactly who it was. He approached quietly, creeping up behind the boy and slipping his arms around his waist at the same time. "And what's my little manwh*re doing here?" he asked quite cheerfully, kissing the top of Alex's head. But from here he could tell that something was wrong. He stepped away and mover round to face Alex, noticing the tear and the determined, sad face. He reached up and wiped the tear away, then pulled him closer. "Don't talk, just hug," he said quickly, putting his arms around Alex tightly. Who said Nick couldn't be nice sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Alex leant against Nick and clung to his shirt. He hated the fact that Nick had found him, here of all places. He needed to keep this a secret from everyone. They would only feel sorry for him and blame everything on the fact he had no one to look after him. Not that he was just a disobedient person. People made exceptions for children with no real parents. He didn't want that. He was fine on his own. He didn't need anyone. He wasn't crying - he couldn't. Not in front of Nick. "I'm fine," he mumbled, closing his eyes. At least the smell of Nick calmed him down a little.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

"I wasn't asking how you were, I was hugging you," he said, kissing the top of Alex's head again. He let go a bit and held him more loosely, running his hands up and down Alex's back in a comforting way. He didn't care what the problem was, he just wanted to make sure that Alex was ok. If he wasn't, then that meant there would be less fun for Nick. He didn't care about anyone's problems. Knowing about people's problems and secrets led to having connections, and he didn't want connections with anyone. Except maybe Alex, but that was different, that wasn't an emotional connection. That was just a wanting the same thing sort of connection. An arrangement, like his others, but a much better one than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Alex sighed, "I was trying to convince myself. Not you," he said with a smile. Slipping gently out of Nick's grasp he smoothed out his clothes and wiped his face. Taking a deep breath he finally felt a bit better. His mothers words played on his mind and he kisses Nick slowly on his lips. "Sorry," he said. Turning his head he noticed a nurse walk past shooting him a death glare. "Had fun?" he asked Nick chuckling. 'Why else would he be here?' Alex thought shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Nick laughed too, turning to check the woman's ass as she passed. "Fun? Yes, you could say that." He rolled her eyes. "Stupid emotional woman thinks I love her. Girls, eh?" He stroked Alex's cheek and tousled his hair. "So you're not going to break down on me, then? I was worried for a moment, I thought there was going to be a partner you cared about."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Alex shook his head, "I'm fine, you don't have to worry. I'll still let you 'play' with me," he said grinning. His smile faltered a little as a nurse and a doctor entered his mother's room, why were they going in there? It wasn't time for her medication yet. He frowned a little. But he didn't dare go back in case Nick followed and found out why he was really here. Biting his lip he tried to think of something else. But he couldn't. "Umm, stay here...I'll be right back," he said letting go of Nick, hoping he wouldn't follow. But a part of him just assumed he would. Stepping away from the other boy he entered his mothers room and gasped. There were tubes and wires coming out of her, the doctor was pushing her around trying to attach probes and various other things. She was screaming in pain. What on earth were they doing? Pushing the doctor away, Alex slammed him against a wall. "Leave her alone," he spat. He knew everything about his mother and he knew exactly what she had an what she didn't have. Shouting at the nurse to remove the things from his mother he let go of the doctor and let him fall to the floor. Why did people do things like this? What gave them the right to ruin people's lives when they were so helpless.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Nick stuck his head in the door in enough time to see Alex trying to beat up a doctor. He ran over to him and grabbed his hands, trying to calm him down. The nurse had run out of the room, terrified, and the doctor was scrambling to his feet and opening his mouth to say something. Nick glared at him and he left in a hurry. He let Alex's hands drop. He looked at the woman in the bed, who looked more frightened than anyone he'd ever seen, then back at Alex, instantly seeing the resemblance and understanding what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm

"Why the f*ck did you stop me?" Alex shouted at Nick. "They were going to kill her!" He immediately stopped shouting as he heard a whimper from his mother. He rushed over to her and sat beside her, he couldn't touch her not yet, she would become more scared. "Shh, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I know your son." He knew those last three words would sooth her, even if they killed him. Immediately she relaxed and took his hand. Her eyes were vacant, she didn't know him or the other other boy. But at least she wasn't so scared. "There, it's okay. You're okay now. No one will hurt you," he whispered slowly taking her hand and smiling at her. Taking deep breaths he kissed her hand gently and stood again. "Happy now?" he asked Nick, not turning to face him. If he told anyone about this Alex would never forgive him. Not that Nick would even care.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

So she didn't remember him. It must be heartbreaking. He always took his own parents pretty much for granted - they were rich and gave him everything he wanted. He approached slowly and stood behind Alex. "I stopped you so you can take a better revenge, later," he whispered, not wanting to scare the woman. "Revenge is better when you're not so emotional. Hurt them later." He cleared his throat and looked to the woman. "I know your son too," he said at a normal volume. "He's a good boy."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Alex was almost close to tears again, he shouldn't be, he should be used to it. He smiled at the woman as he listened to Nick. He was right. He would get them later. He placed a gently kiss on his mothers forehead - she stiffened a little at the touch but relaxed a soon as she knew he wouldn't hurt her. "My son is a good boy," she said smiling at Nick, "It will be his birthday soon. You will wish him a happy birthday for me?" she asked her face widening at the talk of her son. "He will be very pleased to hear I am well," she said, falling into her own little world. Alex took a deep breath and smiled at her. "We should go," he said turning to Nick. Not because he wanted to, but he couldn't hear her talk anymore. It hurt so much. "We will tell him, get better soon." He took Nick's hand and lead him out of the room. Down the corridor he heard his mother settle down and he finally relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Nick held on to Alex's hand, stroking the back of it with his thumb. After they'd walked quite a while through the maze of corridors, he said, "Why don't you tell her it's you? If she knew, she might remember things better." Though he had a pretty good impression of why Alex kept his mouth shut. It was odd to think that he was taking care of him now. Out of all his conquests, Alex was the only one he could actually see himself getting serious with - not that he wanted to be serious with any of them; but he liked the boy's cute looks, and his innocent act, and they knew instinctively how to please the other. And Nick liked being protective of him, like he was now. He wanted to make sure he was alright. He liked the fact that he was older than Alex, and therefore had authority - in a weird kind of way, Alex was his child.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Alex sighed, "I've tried, but I've changed so much since she last saw me properly, she never believes me. She thinks I only say it to steal things from her. She's become paranoid. It's easier to tell her I'm just a friend." He sighed and leant against Nick as they walked. He was still angry, one day he would get his revenge on those people - who ever they were. Alex stopped and turned to Nick, pulling him into a hug, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 pm

"S'alright," he said, shrugging and hugging back. "You know, if you ever get upset or lonely wherever you are, you can come and live with me for a few days." What had come over him? What was making him so kind and affectionate?! "You know how big my place is - I'd barely notice you were there. If you wanted a change of scenery or something. Just thought I'd offer, might be nice and all, you know, to have someone else around the flat and stuff." He buried his hand in Alex's hair, surprised as ever at how thick and soft it was.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"Really?" Alex asked, surprised by Nick's offer. "You'd do that? for me?...wow...I...I don't know what to say." Suddenly Alex threw his arms around Nick's neck and kissed him. He was speechless, what had happened to Nick? Cheekily he placed a hand on his forehead with a concerned look on his face, "Are you sure you're feeling alright?" he asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:44 pm

He laughed, shaking his head. "I don't know what's come over me - I feel so...nice! But I'm being serious, if you want to, you can stay for a few days. What the hell, stay as long as you want. It gets boring up there on my own. And besides, if one of us brings someone home, things could get interesting..." He smirked and kissed Alex full on the lips, picking him up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Alex laughed and clung onto Nick nuzzling his neck. "Love you," he whispered into the boy's ear. He didn't mean it like, the way someone probably should mean it. He meant it like a friend. He was just glad Nick had been the one to find him in the hospital. "Interesting is one way of putting it..." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 am

"So...do you want to?" He felt a bit awkward, like he was giving Alex charity, but really he wanted it too. It would be nice to have a flatmate. And that's what Alex would be - a flatmate. Not a boyfriend. Definitely not. He kept hold of Alex, but had to put him back down on the floor again, not because he was heavy but because Nick was just plain lazy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

"Yeah, the would be nice," Alex said, sounding just as nervous as he felt, "If you're sure you don't mind." Alex remembered how big Nick's flat had been when he had first seen it, far too much for one person. "At least then I can steal all your clothes," he said smiling. It was almost as if Nick was turning into the big brother Alex never had...except with the added bonus of not actually being his brother so they could do - ahem - other things.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 pm

"If I minded, I wouldn't have offered." He moved away, tossing his head and rearranging his fringe in the process. He let his attention be caught by a thoroughly uninteresting vending machine opposite them, and wandered away from Alex. He was getting too attached, and that was not good. Alex could live with him, fine, but it couldn't be more than that. No emotion, just camaraderie.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Alex, if a little confused, slowly walked behind Nick, thinking about that Doctor, when out of the corner of his eye he saw him sneak out of a fire exit. Biting his lip he took one look at the vending machine and Nick - who looked thoroughly engrossed. Sneaking backwards he smiled as he made his way to the exit. That man was not going to get away with what he did.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:05 am

Nick turned suddenly, having heard Alex move away. He ran after him and grabbed his wrist. "What are you up to now?" he hissed, catching sight of the corner of a white coat fluttering just out of sight beyond the door. Alex wanted to get the doctor. Well, he wasn't going to stop him. It would be quite fun to watch, really.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:11 am

Alex smiled and pulled Nick along with him. They had no idea where the 'doctor' was heading, but it didn't seems far. Turning a corner, Alex saw the doctor had lit up a cigarette and was on his mobile, talking very quickly and in a hushed voice. Frowning slightly Alex stepped a little closer, listening to his conversation; "Helped...no, no we couldn't...but sir we hoped...I tried...this boy" Alex turned to Nick, smiling as if to say, 'Coming?'
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 am

Nick nodded and let go of his wrist, then followed him outside, hiding quietly behind a low wall. This was Alex's fight, so he'd let him do it himself. Of course, he'd step in if it got too rough, but the boy needed to do it alone, at least to start with. "Good luck," he mouthed sarcastically, knowing he wouldn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:24 am

Alex stepped out from behind the wall - the doctor noticing him immediately. Putting his phone down and away the man turned to face the thin boy in front of him. "Well, well," he sneered, "Look what the cat dragged in," and with that he turned into a giant lion. So he was a shapeshifter. Alex bit his lip, how was his superpower going to save him now? Suddenly the lion pounced on him, pinning him to the floor. I need something sharp, Alex thought, looking up at the cat's sharp teeth, Something very sharp,. Alex frowned as he felt something appear in his hand, looking down he saw a knife. A very sharp knife. But where had it come from? Not bothering to wonder, Alex slashed the knife across the lion's side. It roared in pain and quickly jumped away from the boy. Standing to his feet Alex only had a moment to recompose himself as the lion pounced again. Dodging quickly Alex tried to think of something cats were scared of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disastrous Visit. [open]   Disastrous Visit. [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Disastrous Visit. [open]
Page 1 of 1