Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:56 pm

Alex sat up slightly, pressing his lips to Josh's cheek gently before holding onto his hand, "I'll help you look, if you promise to stay," he said quietly, he knew exactly what it was like to lose parents, "My father was killed when I was 10, my mother died last week. I have a little brother too. I'm officially going to have to look after him next year. People are better off with parents than without them."
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:34 pm

"It's worse for you because you actually knew yours. I didn't have the opportunity to miss them. But at least I have Tourk. He raised me as if I was his own son. I'm sorry that you lost them," he said as he kissed Alex lightly on the lips. "And if you need help watching your brother I would love to help." He put his forehead to Alex's. "I don't know what the attraction is to you but I have the feeling this friendship is going to be one that lasts a life time or more." His eyes were serious and deep. His eyes seemed to mist over but he never shed a tear.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:21 am

Alex smiled and placed his hand on the boy's cheek before pulling him in for a tender kiss. "Me too," he smiled, "You promise you won't leave then?" he asked a little worried. He sighed and then smiled at Josh, "Joe is quite a handful, he's in care at the moment, but when I'm 18 they're letting me have him. Well, more like throwing him at me. I don't know what first think about looking after a little boy. I just look after one big baby," he shrugged and smirked a little at his comment. Looking at Josh he grinned and leant forward and pressed their lips together a little more forcefully than before. Just like before the pizza came.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Josh leaned into the kiss. His hands on the small of Alex's back. "I promise." He said gently as he broke the kiss for a brief second. He leaned back into it. He lost himself to the feeling of the other boy's body and weight. He flicked his tung gently across the other boy's lips asking permission.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Alex smiled into the kiss allowing Josh's tongue to ender his mouth before his hands unceremoniously pulled off the boy's shirt. They'd had enough time for getting to know each other, besides, they'd have time after. Alex seemed to have the ability to hang onto one night stands. First Nick, then Jace and now Josh. He smiled to himself as his thin fingers wound their way into Josh's hair, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Josh wasn't going to complaine. He had every thing he wanted at this point. Alex. That was all that he could seem to think about now days. How had this boy entranced him so thoroughly? He let his toung slip into the boy's mouth with out hesitation. His body moving to the demands of his feelings. He moaned as he boy ran his finger through Josh's hair. His hand slipped to the other boy's clasp on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Alex smiled and pulled away from Josh every so slightly. Alex looked down at where Josh's hands were moving. Grinning he began tracing kisses down the other boy's neck and over his bare chest. Shifting his position slightly, Alex pulled off his tight shirt to reveal his pale skin underneath. He bit his lip and grinned, knowing this position only too well.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Josh was getting annoyed trying to unfasten the clasp. He used his telekinetic powers to do it for him instead. He pulled away briefly to look over at the door. It was still unlocked. "Well that won't do." he said as he turned the deadbolt from where he was. He looked over Alex's body with a hunger that he couldn't quite explain. "Well we could have fun on the couch, or we could take it to my room," he said with a playful lick down the other boy's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm

"Depends how big your bed is," Alex replied cheekily pushing Josh back a little so he could stand up, he turned smiling at the boy still on the couch. He ran his fingers slowly over his lips, standing there with his trousers undone - his boxers showing underneath. "Coming?" he smirked, taking it both ways.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:08 pm

"Not yet." he said with a wink. "Follow me." he stood and walked to the master bedroom. His room was as big as the living room, his bed taking up most of it. "That big enough?" he asked walking over to the bed sheathed in black silk and with a black down comforter. As he lay down his pants feel off seemingly of there own accord. His black silk boxers the only thing remaining on his body.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:01 am

"Very nice," Alex mused, both at the bed and the fact the Josh was now in his boxers. Slowly Alex climbed on top of the other boy, his hands above his head and his knees on either side of Josh's hips. Sitting up a little he pulled off his own trousers leaving him sat on Josh's stomach in just his tight white boxer briefs. He smirked and looked down at his elongated, skinny legs before shifting down a little and placing teasing kisses along the waistband of Josh's boxers.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:59 am

He moaned a little. Almost a feral sound. Josh wrapped his arms around the other boy's shoulders. "I hope you know what your doing. What demon you might just release." He said with a playful grin. He crushed his lips to the other boy's and dragged him ontop of him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Alex moaned lightly into the kiss as his cold fingers slid under the waistband of Josh's boxers. "Hmm, I think this should be the other way around. Trust me, I've had a lot of practice," he grinned running his tongue along Josh's bottom lip before forcing it onto his mouth. His other arm rested above the boy's head for support, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Josh flipped them both over with grace. "Fine with me." he said with a devilish grin. He nibbled the other boy's neck. "I have a bit of experience on this side of things any way," he murmured into the crook of the other boys neck as one hand lightly slid down the waistband of Alex's boxers.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Alex tipped his head back, his eyes closed as he let out a gentle moan. "You better have a lot of experience, you have a lot to live up to," he murmured as he watched Josh's hand. He smiled to himself at how tentative the boy was around him, as though he was worried about Alex would think, "Just do it," Alex said cheekily, winking down at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:30 pm

Josh was getting impatient himself as he pulled the other boy's boxers down. He ran his hand up the inner thigh as he teased the other boy. He bent down and started tarialing kisses down Alex's abdomen lingering over the V line of his hips for just a second. He was good at teasing. And he knew it. He liked to hear them complain about him going on and finishing the job...
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Alex moaned lightly and closed his eyes. He had a thing about teasing - he hated it because it was such agony, but it felt so good. If only he would go lower, he wanted so much more. He was too caught up in the moment to think about anything else. It was just Josh and him, together in his bedroom. No one else existed. Alex bit his lip, he wouldn't beg. He wouldn't. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Josh played his tongue over the other boys navel and down to just above his member. Gently letting it barley touch the shaft as he circled his tongue. His was a game of mastery over the human body. And the fact that he knew all the pressure points and chakra lines on the body was just an added bonus. This was his fun. This was what he had wanted since he had first met Alex. To have him as his own if only for one night...
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Alex moaned slightly louder than before, "Fuck," he gasped, as Josh went lower and lower. He needed more, so much more. Tipping his head back he moaned in delight. He knew this was what Josh wanted and he would let him have it. All of him. Slowly he twisted his fingers into Josh's hair, pushing him slowly lower.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Josh grinned at the other boy's reaction. He let himself be led down lower and lower still. His breath a sweet wisp of warm air over the tip. His tongue flicking in and out tasting the essence of the other boy's body. Slowly he took the tip into this mouth and started to gently run his tongue over it. Teasing again it was a bad habit of his. He very slowly took more and more of the hard member into his mouth. His expert tongue doing tall the work a hand would never be able to duplicate.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:23 am

Alex moaned in delight as he pushed his hips up to meet Josh's expert mouth. He couldn't keep going so slowly, it was torture. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, wanting - no - needing more. Smirking he opened his eyes again and looked down at Josh. Slowly he ran his thin fingers down the boy's jawline, encouraging him to move faster. Would he? Or would he stay at this slow agonizing pace?
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:52 am

Josh grinned devilishly as he kept his pace. Not getting off the hook that easily, he thought to him self. After several minutes he picked up the pace. Taking the other boy's entire length into his mouth expertly. He ran one hand up the boy's torso hitting pressure points and nerve endings that he knew would send the boy over into pure ecstasy. He knew he would last until Josh had his fun. Josh would make sure of that. He began to hum slowly vibrating his throat and in turn the tip of Alex's member.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:27 am

Alex gasped and moaned at the same time, emitting a low growl. Josh was incredible, but then again...how did he fair in...other departments? Alex bit his lip and tried tot steady his breathing. But it was no good, Josh seemed to have quite a hold in him. In more ways than one. Moaning again as Josh hummed he snaked his fingers down into the boy's hair still needing more.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Josh was enjoying the slow torment but he himself needed more. He pulled Alex up into a sitting position. His own member grazing the inside of the boy's cheeks. He pulled him close with his eyes roving over the body on him. "Tell me what you want." he said softly into he other boy's ear. "Tell me and I might grant you your request." He knew he was being just flat out mean. But he wanted to hear it. He needed to hear that the other boy wanted him. He couldn't just assume. Some people just wanted to get off and then leave. His eyes studied Alex as his hand slowly massaged the other boys manhood.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Alex bit his lip and leant forward, his lips brushing Josh's ear before kissing it lightly. His fingers roamed over the boy's body as his breathing became a little steadier. He could hear so much going on around him but all the was focused on was Josh. "I want you to fuck me," he whispered simply moving an inch closer to the boy. He knew what he wanted, yet he also knew Josh would probably end up like Jace - or even Destin. Nothing like Nick. No matter how much the other boy tried to convince him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)   Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend home alone.[Josh and Alex] (M)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next