Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Luchtime Madness [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:40 pm

"Gotcha!" She laughed as she pinned her friend to the tree, her eyes wandering over the tall, large frame as she whispered out a curse and lifted her hands away from him, her eyes still wide, terrified almost, "Oh, it's you.." She whispered with a slight sarcastic smirk appearing on her lips as she caught eye contact with him, with a brief audible laugh escaping her peach lips she raised a perfectly formed eyebrow, "Sorry." Faith smirked as she then pushed some of her hair out of the way, they had got off on the wrong foot when they had met in the library and they still didn't know each others names, yet there was some sort of tension between them that made her attract to him even more.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Within the space of a few miniutes he was suddenly pinned against a tree, He soon noticed who it was that had in fact pinned him there. Lightly he pushed her off him "Your crazy, "He muttered lightly, half joking. "Of course it's me, who did you expect?" he added, as he moved away from the tree to walk again the girl was still behind him, as he heard her aplogy. "It's fine." he said alittle too sharply then he had ment, what was wrong with him, had he forgotten how to socailze? Then again after a good 14 years at least of Isolation, it was understandable, perhaps comign to said high school would improve his communication. He frowned as he walked he knew somehow she was still behind him. Still Edward was unsure what it was about her, that was so inastansouly irritating, yet bizzarly attractive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 pm

The tension was getting so thick it was hard to breath as she turned on her heel to face him, a large smirk on her lips as she then let out a patronizing laugh, "Well, If Im crazy, I wouldn't be the one leaving stray books around the library and then snapping at them when they decide to read it." Faith rolled her eyes with a small gasp of air blew from her mouth as she let out another frustrated sigh, everything between them, ever mutter seemed to be challenge, a battle of words and she didn't want to let his charming English voice get the better of her. She stood up straight as she let her eyes fix onto him again, "Can you not even face me now?" She asked him, laughing and trying not to let her smile twitch onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Edward walked onwards Faith still behind him he knew that, the air seemed thicker, the outside even seemed clostraphobic. Each stide felt heavier, slower. He rubbed the back of his neck as a very thin, light layer of pespiration settled. Edward stopped and took a deep inhilation of air to calm his sudden rack of nerves. "I would of thought it obvious that it was mine having the pile been right beside me, and with you watching me." He retored matter of factly. Matter of speech and co-herantness was beginning to slack. At her question he turned to face her, retaining his composure and expression, "The fact that I can't or may not want to are two eniterly diffrent things."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 pm

"Well, which one is it, maybe you come make this one clear?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, letting out a cool, contained laugh as she rolled her eyes and then let them lay on him. "Well, maybe put your name in it sometime? Your lucky it was me who got it, any other kid in this school and you may not have got it back," She smirked lightly as her head remained to tilted to one side as she let her tongue trace her lips as she raised her eyebrow again and smirked, ruffling her hair with the ends of her skinny fingers.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:31 pm

"I shall let you work that one out" He said flatly. He returned her gaze and equally rasied his own eyebrow. "Maybe you shouldn't so obnoxious, as to use that disrespectful tone? If it was any other, and if they had indeed not given the book back then It would simply be a matter of taking, Clearly I have manors, therefore I asked first." He stated flatly, with a hint of coldness. His eyes narrowed briefly at the small subtle movement of her tounge, His eyes watched feverishly for some unexplained reason the small passing of the want emotion happend, what he exactly wanted was anyones guess.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:39 pm

"Sometimes its best to just take what you want," She smirked as she leant off the table slightly as she noticed they were getting a few rather strange looks from on coming students who wanted a peaceful time in the library, Faith smirked as she rolled her eyes once more, he was so irritating and yet so interesting and she felt like she had to conquer him, to gain him in some way. She wanted to slap him but at the same time, she had an urge to move closer to him yet her safest bet was to stay were she was and to let the chips fall where they may.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:26 am

(heh I think we both confused the two thred Very Happy)

"Sometimes taking what you want, is often not the safetest of things." He added matter-of-factly, He cast a glance around, there were many passer bys sending some looks there way. as she pushed of from the tree, she was suddenly lcoser, Edward took a neat step back. "Which ever I didn't come here to argue." He added and soon turned and begun to head off again to his previous destination before he had been pinned to the tree., He frowned in thought, He would of never thought someone so intensly annoying, could be so utterly intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am

(I think so Smile)

"Isn't this all about taking risks? If were training to be super heroes, don't we want to risk our lives to save others?" She asked him slowly, her voice dancing over his shoulder as she waited for him to stop as she slipped her hands onto her slender hips, she smirked happily as she knew it was a rather good come back as she wanted to have the last say in all this, "It's not an arguement were are just merly expressing our own opinions, she whispered and with that she leant back against the tree, proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luchtime Madness [Open]   Luchtime Madness [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luchtime Madness [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2