Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:27 pm

"I'm glad you like it," he replied, kissing him back. Thank God that was over; the tension had been broken and their relationship renewed. "Once we've got Joe properly," he said suddenly, his mind racing ahead of him. "We should go on holiday, just the three of us. Then we should get married." Married?! What the hell are you thinking?! But it seemed so very, very right! Oh, he wished he'd proposed better than that, but he'd said it now, and he couldn't go back on it without offending Alex. He kissed him again, the weight of his boyfriend's body on his chest seeming very, very comforting at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Alex was speechless, "Ma-mar...What?!" he asked, shocked. "I must admit I hadn't expected my marriage proposal to happen quite like this," he said grinning. He paused for a moment and then suddenly kissed Nick hard on the lips, savoring the exquisite taste. "But I'd love to. More than anything," he breathed as he traced kisses down the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm

"Wait, let me do it properly," he said, laughing at the plan forming in his head. He slipped out from under Alex and went into the kitchen, grabbing a can of coke from the fridge. He opened it, snapped the ring pull off, and downed the can in one, making himself hiccough. "Aleksandr Cien," he said, attempting to be serious and suppress the dreaded hiccoughs, whilst kneeling next to the sofa and offering the ring pull to Alex. "Will you do me the great honour of becoming my...husband...so I can fuck you for evermore?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Alex chuckled lightly and looked at Nick in mock thought, "Hmm, fuck me now and I'll tell you after...if you're good enough," he smiled and stood taking the ring pull from Nick and runnig his fingers through the boy's soft hair. Of course I'll marry you, he said in thought, though he would only voice it after Nick had done what he was asked to. They still had time.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"Oh, well, if I must," he said, grinning, as he pulled Alex off the sofa and onto him, kissing him wildly and burying his hands in his hair. They rolled over, and Nick was on top, pulling Alex's t-shirt off and kissing down his bare chest, his hands making short work of Alex's jeans and boxers. His lips returned to Alex's, and he moaned very quietly into his boyfriend's mouth at the sheer bliss of it all.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:05 pm

Alex closed his eyes and moaned, bucking his hips up to meet more of Nick's skin. He wanted everything and anything he could get. Slipping his tongue into Nick's mouth he ran his hands down his body and to his trousers which were quickly removed as were the boxers underneath. His hand slipped lower and wrapped around Nick's cock, pumping slowly. "I need you," he moaned into Nick's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:44 pm

"Where, my darling? Need me how?" he asked, eager to cater for Alex's exact desires. The feeling of his warm hand around his cock was indescribably wonderful, and he tried to stop a growl escaping his lips, but couldn't. It was an unfortunate noise to make, but one he'd become quite notorious for around the town. Now, Alex would be the only one to hear that, unless someone else was listening, far away. They'd have to be quick; he wasn't sure how much time they had until Joe got back, but they were both so good at pleasing the other that Nick doubted it would take very long to finish.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

"You know what I want. Where I want it, how I want it," he moaned wanting to feel every inch of the boy's body against him. He looked up at Nick seductively as his hand moved faster. He'd always remember this night. You'd better hurry he thought cheekily in his mind, We don't want him catching you fucking me hard on the floor, me moaning your name... he added smiling at the boy above him
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Nick groaned at the images Alex's thoughts presented, and kissed down his body again, ripping his trousers off and licking his cock quickly. He turned Alex over forcefully and leaned down, kissing his neck as his throbbing erection begged for entry into his lover's beautiful body. We wouldn't want him seeing that at all, would we? No, best get it over with, quickly as possible, he thought, teasing Alex, as he thrust into him hard, knowing it would probably be a little painful at first - as always - but worth it - as always.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Alex screamed in pleasure and pain. Nick was so big, but felt so good. He wanted more. More. Pushing back on Nick's cock he tried to fit it all in. Reaching back he took ahold of Nick's hand and wrapped his fingers around his own throbbing cock. "Harder," he gasped as he arched his back in pleasure. Being on all fours with Nick pushing into him was all he wanted at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Nick obliged and pushed into him harder and deeper while his fingers spread around Alex's cock, rubbing it up and down in time with his thrusts, not caring for any teasing or petty foreplay. It was just them, on the floor, making love in secret while no one else was around. And that thought made Nick happier than anything else today. He moaned loudly, growling again and kissing Alex's neck hard, biting him to muffle another moan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Alex moaned as Nick made him feel better than anyone else had done in the entire world. All this felt incredible. He bit his lip to muffle his own moans of delight, he needed this. So much, he was better than her, she never made Nick feel like this. It was Alex. The thin boy bit his lip and dug his fingertips into the floor. "I love you," he moaned he was so close. So very close.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:53 pm

Another growl escaped his lips; any minute now and he'd be filling Alex with his hot cum. Any second. And he knew it was the same for Alex too - he could feel it getting closer and closer for both of them. It truly was the best ever, he knew it, and Alex knew it too. Into Alex's head, for the final push, he placed images of them, right now, from a third person point of view, watching them both come to their climaxes together, Nick thrusting as hard as he could into Alex, tossing him off furiously at the same time, and Alex moaning and gasping underneath him, their bodies shaking, closer and closer...
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:00 pm

"Fuck," Alex gasped as he reached his climax, and what a climax it was. He knew Nick would follow instantly, he's warped the images slightly to them in different positions all over the house. Together on the bed, pushed up against the shower, the kitchen counter, everywhere. The flat was theirs, Nick was his. It was perfect. Just amazing. "Nick!" he moaned as his orgasm finished and the other boy was still thrusting into him. If Joe wasn't coming back he knew that he could go for longer, but they just didn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

"Ohh, fucking hell, Alex!" he cried out as he came, continuing to thrust into him for a few seconds afterwards. He could have kept going, he really could, but there wasn't time, not now. Tonight maybe, when Joe was in bed. "Oh, fuck," he breathed, pulling out of Alex and panting a little to catch his breath, taking his hand away from Alex's cock and beginning to lick it clean. "We'd better clear up," he suggested once he'd recovered a little more, reluctantly starting to dress himself again. He couldn't stand up; his knees were too weak. He swore again, unable to wipe the smile off his face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:20 am

Alex looked over his shoulder at the other boy and wiggled his bum teasingly before getting to his feet. "I claim the shower first," he said chuckling at Nick, who was still on the floor. He ran his hand over his cock and the slipped his fingers into his mouth. It wasn't bad. Grinning he bent over and kissed Nick hard on the lips. "Of course I'll marry you," he concluded before turning for the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)   Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sickly Sweet [Alex + Nick] (M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2