Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Getting out of the house [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James Gaia
James Gaia

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-05-25
Job/hobbies : Swordsmen/Trolleyboy

Getting out of the house [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:27 am

The Foster Parents James was now living with weren't all that bad, they just talked to much so he needed to get out of the house. As James remembered some of the area from when his father use to take him out for hikes, so he decided to go to the place where they would normal go. After James got some food and water together he headed of towards the Forest, it took a 30 minute bus to get there but it didn't matter to James he just wanted to get there. The bus stoped not to far from the entrance to the path way and once it was out of sight James smiled, the wind picked up around him as he Manipulated it so he hovered of the ground and headed up the path, he didn't mind walk it just this was faster.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:01 am

Alex had been sitting at the roots of an old oak tree, reading. When out of the corner of his eye he saw a boy, about his age, hovering not a few inches from the ground. He frowned slightly as the wind picked up as the boy got closer and closer. "I wouldn't kill you to walk," he smiled flipping the pages in his book back to where he was. The boy looked new, Alex hadn't seen him at school - maybe he was a normal human boy. But he doubted normal human boys were able to hover. Putting a marker in his book he pushed it into his bag and waited for the boy to come closer. It was a very strange site to say the least. Even if Alex had heard him coming.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:11 am

James was about halfway up the hill when he heard someone say something to him, looking to his left he sore the person a boy maybe the same age. The wind stoped and James landed easily on the ground "maybe it would but, that way was easier", James sore the bag next to the boy and the book that was just see able "I’m sorry if my wind stoped you from reading I’ll walk from here so you doesn't disturbed you then"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:17 am

Alex smiled and got to his feet, "Nah, don't worry. It was a shit book anyway," he said as he threw the bag over his shoulder. Jogging to catch up with the boy Alex looked at him - as if confused by his presence. "Going anywhere nice?" he asked casually as he looked up to the top of the biggest hill in Maxville to the bottom from where the boy had just come from, "Or are you just hear for the sights?" Alex smiled - more to himself, as he remember that this forest was where he had met Jace, the shapeshifting mad-man. Thinking of Jace - he hadn't seen the other boy in a while. Not that it mattered.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:15 pm

James looked back a the boy and sighed "just the place where my father use to take me" James tried not to show any emotion as he said it and Continued to walk up the hill, James looked around the place some animals where out and about but not to many James looked back at the boy again "so you go to sky high am i right, other wise you would have been a little more surprised to see someone floating am i right"
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:16 am

"Haha, yeah, but my powers aren't half as good as yours. Having super hearing and being Psychokinetic are not as great as what you've got," he paused for a moment and looked at the boy, "Mind if I join you?" he asked, not wishing to interrupt anything the boy might have wanted to do. "Oh and, I'm Alex," he added as an extra after thought.
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:06 pm

James looked at Alex "my name is James, and i don't see why you can't join" After james said that he continued to walk up the path. he wasn't to trusting of other people but but maybe it was time he was, James looked back at Alex "so Alex whats sky high like?".
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:31 am

Josh was doing his normal routine. Running for four straight hours, and he only had about two more minutes left. His book bag strapped to his back with his change of cloths in it. He was wearing his Gui, and felt stupid for it as he came across Alex and another boy he didn't know. Whats one minute? he said as he stopped when he came across them. "Alex, hey. How are?" he asked in a pleasant tone not winded by the exertion. He offered his hand to the other boy. "I'm Delk."
Back to top Go down
James Gaia
James Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 am

James looked at the boy and took his hand "James" James looked back at the Alex "so Alex you haven't answered my question" James said smiling it was the first time he had smiled i a long time, as he new he could trust these two.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 am

Delk looked sorry that he had come in on there conversation. "Oh, sorry to interrupt," he said quietly. He opened his bag and took out his bottle of water and drank deeply from it. He offered it to the other boys as well.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:16 am

Morgan walked up to the group of boys, almost cheerfully. "So are we all just hanging out today?" she asked curiously as she watched one pull a bottle of water out of a bag and drank from it before offering it to the others. She looked at them curiously, "Have we met before?" she asked them curiously, "I'm sure I've seen you around school...it has to be, I usually don't forget faces."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of the house [OPEN]   Getting out of the house [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting out of the house [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1