Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
First Day - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
First Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
First Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
First Day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
First Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
First Day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
First Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
First Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

First Day

Go down 
+2
Jace Grey
Levi Gryffiths
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-05-18
Job/hobbies : Martial Arts

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 pm

"I wouldn't have understood. I was an infant." He said with a smile. "Besides I got trained by the oldest known surviving line of monks. Granted the reason we are in the states is to find out why. But my mom died a year ago according to our research so that's a no go." He was happy that he hadn't upset him. A lot of people got upset and all emotional over questions like that. "But hey its only for curiosity that I even want to hunt them down. But it let me meet some interesting people." he said with a grin to Levi. "You and I are two of a kind aren't we?" he asked almost to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Alex grabbed a green apple from the cafeteria and walked over to the table where he recognised the most people. Grinning he slipped in next to Josh, "Oh I see, I leave you alone for a moment and you've found a new best friend," he joked. The last time they had met they hadn't left on the most amazing terms. Nick made his feelings clear and Alex respected that, he was with Nick so he supposed Josh had ever right to fin d someone else. It didn't matter anyway, Josh was a free person. Suddenly he noticed the other boy and smiled at him, "Hey, I'm Alex," he said, glad the boy knew nothing of his old reputation.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-04

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

Levi nodded, listening to and understanding what Josh was saying. He wasn't interested in finding his own parents, he was five when they gave him up. "I guess we are." He said, in a similar tone to the other boy's. He was obviously making friends quite quickly. "So, what is this school like? I haven't even had a lesson yet, I spent the whole morning in the principles office and I'm now itching to get to know the whole school."
Another boy sat at the table next to Josh. alex. He raised a hand as a greeting. "Levi."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hpmarauderhp.proboards.com
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:08 pm

"What can I say?" Josh said as he smiled at both of them. "Besides I don't think Nick likes me too much any way." He gently pushed Alex's shoulder playfully. "Were still friends, if its okay with the ball and chain." he said with a grin. "But Levi and I have more in common than I thought I would have with any one here." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Levi laughed quietly and put on a big grin as Josh said they had more in common than he had thought. It was true for Levi as well. He had expected this to be just like all the other schools he had been to where he would be a freak loner who couldn't fit in even if he tried. He would be the freak with the wierd beliefs and the only guy in the school who didn't salavate over the cheerleaders in the sports games. But at this school he fitted in more than he could hope to. People seemed to like him and no-one thought he was wierd, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Alex raised his eyebrow as he took a bite out of his apple. "Yeah, we can still be friends...I suppose," he added teasingly, wrapping an arm around the boy's shoulder. "So, what do you have in common? That you're both quite good-looking, you both like hats...umm...you are both Heroes?" he said, continuing to guess. He knew already, he'd heard them talking before he arrived.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:32 pm

"Cut the act Alex." Josh said with a smile. "I know you can hear a pin drop from accross the school." he leaned into Alex for a second. "Although we are both rely good looking..." he said as he trailed off playfully.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Levi laughed. Josh was obviously very confident. He liked that. "Well... That's true." He said with a grin. He was also very confident in himself. He grinned at Josh as he said it. It was deffinatly not an over exageration on his part.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:44 pm

"So about the school. I haven't been hear long myself. But the major cliques are your basic ones from high school. Just a little amped up. You have your Heroes and your Sidekicks, and those are then dispersed into the normal cliques of high school social status. Sidekicks flunked out at power placement. Heroes run things around here. A hero can pick on a sidekick and normal get away with it. A sidekick is screwed if he gets in the way of a hero. Basically it?" He said the last part turning to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Alex nodded, finishing his apple. "Yeah, the sidekicks are like the nerds in most high schools. You'll get used to it," he added, finishing his apple and throwing it in a bin on the other side of the room. "Anyway, I'll let you two have your alone time, I have homework to finish," he grinned getting up and kissing Josh quickly on the cheek. "See you later," he added, walking out of the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Levi pursed his lips and sighed. Obviously this other boy was just a flirt but was most likely taken. He was probably just trying to make Levi feel welcome in the school. He nodded a goodbye at Alex and turned back to Josh, no longer as happy as he was a moment ago. "Well it sounds like I might fit in quite well." He said, his voice a little flat.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:57 pm

"By Alex." he said laughing. "I rely don't think we need to worry about social supremacy any time soon." he said with a wink. He noticed Levi sigh and looked at him in worry. "Whats wrong?" he asked seeing and hearing the displeasure in Levi's voice and face. "Alex is just Alex he is super friendly and easy to get along with." He was worried he had blown things with Levi before they even got started. "Levi, whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

He shook his head, trying to put more life in his voice. "Nothing's wrong." He said with a fake up beat tone. "I'm just a little tired is all." He lied. He knew it was a mistake to be so open to the thought of someone being possibly Bi as well. He shouldn't have gotten his hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Delk looked into his eyes. "Okay so you don't want to tell me that's fine. You will when you want to. Until then I'll just bug you. I don't like seeing hot guys unhappy. Just not my cup of tea." He took Levi's hand gave it a small kiss and let it go. He knew he was taking a risk. He just didn't care. If the boy got offended by the act then Josh had his answer, he wasn't interested, if he went with it Josh still had tests to see if Levi was into him or not.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Levi had to laugh as Josh said he would just have to bug him till he told him what was wrong. Well at least he still felt that he was good looking. He raised an eyebrow as he kissed his hand. Either that Alex really was just overly friendly, or Josh didn't really care that he was taken. "I see that you are also Super friendly and easy to get along with." He said in return.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 pm

"Only when it involves a cute guy." he said with a smile. "Alex is like that towards every one. I'm only like that if I know the person or if they catch my fancy. Any one else I'm normally not all that nice." he said honestly. "So whats wrong?" he said playfully. "Told you I was gunna bug you." He smiled impishly at Levi. "I shouldn't have let your hand go..." he said pouting. "Your skin is soft."
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Levi raised his eyebrow higher. He obviously wasn't With Alex, and was even more of a flirt that levi was. He smiled impishly in return. "Well... I was really worried you were taken by the way he was with you, but now I see you're not I'm very happy." He said with a little wink. He rubbed his hands together as his skin was mentioned. "I take care of myself, and..." He looked Josh up and down. "Obviously you do to."
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:40 pm

"Goes with the martial arts." he said with a wink. "Alex is taken. But by a guy named Nick." Josh said with a smile. "We just have that kind of friendship that we can be like that and there be nothing going on between us." It was his turn to raise his eyebrow. "Happy that I'm not with Alex? That was what was bothering you?" He took Levi's hand again. "So, you are into me." Josh said in mock accusation. "Good." he said as he kissed the boy's hand yet again. "I want to be honest with you. I am a flirt, big time. But with you I was trying to make sure you were into me. I'm not shy and I don't do boundaries. Just so you know." He smiled with all the charm he had. He was using a playful tone but he meant every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Levi nodded, smiling as Josh explained about Alex and a boy called Nick. Well that was a relief. "So what if I am into you?" He asked. "I could certainly tell you were a hell of a flirt. And deffinatly not shy, I'm not that blind." HE joked. "So If you were trying to see it i was into you, does that mean you are into me?" He asked, half as a question, half as an observation. He too used a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm

"Yep." he said with a smile. "I'm not going to lie. Your hot and funny and we have a lot in common. What can I say?" he asked looking a bit cocky. "I liked you from the moment we started talking. I went for it. That's my style." He looked into the other boy's eyes. "So you don't seem as antisocial as most care kids. I like that. Plus your one of us." he smiled as he looked around at all the Heroes and sidekicks. "We might not be normal to the outside world but here, we belong." he said as if talking about just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Levi ran his hands through his hair and blew out his cheeks. He was also very open about this then. That was interesting and Levi liked it. He smirked as Josh explained himself. It was strange hearing someone talk about it that easily. He turned his head on the side. "I can't not agree with that." He said with a smirk. "So where does that leave us?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:39 am

"Well im not going to push you into anything." Josh said with a smile. "But I was hoping we could go out." He smiled impishly, "At the very least one date. If you decide I'm not the type of guy your after then we can be friends, if I am then we could date exclusivly." He wasn't one to beat around the bush. "I know it sounds like a business proposal and all but I decided after the last time I got hurt I wasn't going to jump into relationships until after at least one date." He looked around at every one. "Not to mention I want to get your attention befor someone else might get it." he said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Levi grinned at Josh. "I understand why you're worried. This school looks like you have to pass a catwalk to get in here." He said looking around. Everyone in that school looked georgeous and the was no way around that. He ran his hand through is hair in a thoughtful way. "One date? hmmm..." He muttered as if thinking about it.

One side of his mouth raised in a smirk. He held out his hand in a very matter-of-fact way.
"keeping up the buisness proposal format... where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Josh Delk
Josh Delk

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Josh smirked. "I was thinking maybe a picnic in the woods." He said his business tone still in place but obviously it was just for play by now. "And maybe a movie or the arcade after word or we could hit the Paper Lantern..." he said leaving the choice up to Levi. Josh was paying so Levi got to choose. It's just how he worked.
Back to top Go down
Levi Gryffiths

Levi Gryffiths

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:19 am

Levi lent back in his chair and smiled. "A picnic sounds good." He agreed. "As for after, a movie would mean no chance of talking, and, if we can't talk, how on Earth are we expected to know if we click? As for an arcade, it sounds fun, but I'm kinda broke at the moment, still getting used to the town and have yet to get a part time job. Then there is the Paper Lantern... We could, if we spend a while in the woods after the picnic so we have time to get hungery again." He said, weighing up the different options.
"How about the Jazz Hole? That could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky High :: Old Archives :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: