Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Alex immediately ran after him pulling on Destin's arm and forcing him to stop. "What do I have to do to prove I love you?" he asked quietly, tears forming in his own eyes. "Please...Destin believe me! I'll do anything." He ran his hand down Destin's cheek, brushing away the tears. "I don't want to replace you...I want...I want to," he sighed, "I want to go out with you, for real, no strings. Please, just give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 am

Destin shook his head, "I can't trust you," He said so quietly. But he knew Alex would hear. "I want to, I want to be with you, I want to do this and not have to worry about the other people who are getting you too. But I can't. Once a wh*re, always a wh*re." Destin tried to pull his arm out of Alex's grasp. The tears wound't stop, and it made everything worse when Alex was crying too. Destin gave up. It hurt too much. Sobing he pulled Alex into a hug clinging desperatly to his shirt. "I love you," he whispered, "Don't do this to me. I don't have the stregth to see you leave me, but I can't have you withouth wondering." He sniffed and rubbed his eyes against Alex's damp shirt. "One chance," he said finally. Pulling away from Alex and stretching up to kiss him straight on his lips. "One chance. That's all you get."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 am

Alex clung to Destin his heart pounding in his chest. "I won't let you down," he said slowly. But somehow he knew in his heart, eventually he would. That was just because Alex wasn't one to get tied down. He loved Destin, he truly did and if he ever would get married he would spend eternity with that boy. But Alex liked to try new things, new people. Destin couldn't give him that. He sighed quietly and placed a kiss on the boy's head, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Destin Thomas
Destin Thomas

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 am

Destin pulled himself away from Alex, "We're not dating. You've been given a chance to prove you can survive without f*cking any guy that looks half decent," He hoped Alex would manage, but deep down he knew different. Nothing would change that boy, as much as he wanted too. Alex adored the attention, nothing more. Destin kissed Alex cheek once and turned to go to his class. "One chance Alex, if you f*ck that up we never do this again."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am

Alex nodded his head, "I know, wish me luck," he said with mock cheerfulness in his voice. He pulled Destin into one last hug, "Love you," he whispered as he turned and walked in the opposite direction to get to his class, he turned to wave goodbye but Destin had gone. He took a deep breath and sighed, this was never going to work. But he had to try. Biting down on his lip he picked up his bag and jogged steadily to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]   Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidekick Stories [Destin and Alex]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2