Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Controlling Anger [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am

He felt quite comfortable in Alex's body, though acting like Alex was very different to himself. Alex's charm and appeal all came from the fact that he looked and behaved so innocently, yet clearly wasn't, and this contradiction was what attracted people. Of course, his naive, carefree attitude was also an endearing quality. But Nick understood him well enough to be able to master a passable impression, and indeed Kaylei was already so flustered by his presence that it seemed his suspicions had been correct. "Well, it just seems like the kind of thing you'd do," he said, shrugging as he'd seen Alex do many, many times. "I saw you were with Jace and Nick," he added shyly after a few moments of silence. "You ought to be careful around those two."
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-10
Job/hobbies : Writing

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Kaylei raised her eyebrows and looked over to where Jace was still standing but Nick had disappeared, "What, just like you?" She asked him, rolling her eyes but smiling. "Everyone knows what happened at your party. I think you're the one that should be careful. They're making you loose all your friends. They don't know you the way everyone else does." Her voice trailed off towards the end. "I hate to be the one to tell you, but they don't care about you. Not the way we do."
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 pm

"I know, Kaylei," he said, glancing in what he hoped was a wistful manner at Jace. "I just wish I'd realised that earlier, you know. I wish I hadn't got taken in by them. I fought so badly with Destin over it, and I've barely spoken to you, which is bad. Promise me you won't get mixed up with them, please." He sighed and shook his head again, rearranging his hair. He took the opportunity to look at her more closely; she really was very pretty, beyond all the short skirts and open shirts and lipstick and obvious flirting. His kind of girl, he thought. Even though he'd only just met her, maybe being teamed with her in STC wasn't such a bad thing after all...
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:51 pm

She frowned slightly, knowing that was something Alex wouldn't usually say, but maybe he had changed. "I promise," she said and she leant forward and placed a very tentative kiss on the boys cheek. "But only if you promise me you will never see them again. They're not good for you. Not good for anyone. You need to stay away from them, I know what you're like and they're just going to hurt you. You know what we were talking about, especially about Nick. I just don't want to see them destroy what you have left. Your mother wouldn't want you to see you like that."
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

As she leaned forward to kiss him he reached out to place his hand lightly on her waist. He stiffened at the mention of Alex's mother, knowing that that would be the expected reaction even if Kaylei didn't know the truth about the poor woman. "I'm done with that now. I don't want to be that person anymore. I'd rather be with someone who I know loves me, someone...someone like you, maybe." He blushed in that cute way Alex always did when he admitted something secret. His acting was certainly convincing. Convincing enough for someone as smitten as Kaylei, at any rate. Maybe not good enough to fool someone as close as Destin, but definitely enough to hoodwink this delightful woman. Quite where this plan was going he wasn't sure, but he hoped it would be successful.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:31 am

[You didn't think you would get away with it did you? ;D ]

Alex finally stepped out of the school building, knowing full well it wasn't an emergency, he had heard the bottles drop from his Strategic Enhancement lesson on the other side of the school. He knew who it was and naturally at the teachers approached him at once to ask him. But he wouldn't tell. That wasn't fair, it would ruin the person's fun. Finally the teachers left him alone and he was able to concentrate on other conversations. Turning he smiled as he saw the culprit talking to...him? He frowned and walked over to them, they seemed very...close. "I hate to break up your little love game Nick. But I hardly think this is fair," He said, his heart sinking a little knowing that it was Nick and he was looking for someone else. But why shouldn't he? He was a free person. He looked at the boy, looking deep into his eyes to see Nick beneath his skin. "You're sick," he said finally, shaking his head and walking away from them both. Unfortunately, Alex had only caught the last moment of their conversation, he hadn't heard Kaylei almost admit his own secret to Nick, he hadn't seen her kiss him, he had only heard Nick tell her he liked her. Why would he do that? For his own gain? Or for something else.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:40 am

Nick sighed and changed back. His cover was blown anyway, so he just winked at Kaylei and ran after Alex, grabbing him around the waist and pulling him tightly towards him. He didn't care if he fought back. "I thought you of all people understood this," he growled into his ear, lifting Alex about half a foot off the ground. He wasn't angry that Alex had ruined his plan - it would have been ruined anyway - but he was irritated that Alex had been offended. "It isn't exclusive for either of us, is it? Just because you're living with me doesn't make us a couple. You're good, very good, but you shouldn't overestimate yourself. Don't think that because I have a soft spot for you you can change me." Once he had finished he kissed Alex's neck and dropped him, then walked away, back to Kaylei, with an apologetic smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:49 am

Alex remained where he was for a long time. Pulling his knees up to his chest he sighed, who was he kidding anyway? Nick was right, no one would be able to change him. He sighed and pulled himself to his feet, giving one last look to the other two people, he would leave Sky High for the city. He couldn't stand being there any longer, he didn't need his afternoon class anyway, it was only learning how to make a quick wardrobe change. Brushing down the dirt and grass from the drop he walked away, not looking back. But under his breath he whispered, "Sorry," knowing Nick would be the only one to hear him
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:10 am

Jace watched the conversation between Nick and Kaylei with an amused smirk on his face. He chuckled every now and then, only able to catch bits of the conversation. His eyes flashed over to Alex when he saw him exit the school, and his smirk grew. Now the drama would start. And indeed it did. Alex seemed to be upset as he was heading away from the school and Nick. Cocking his head to the side, Jace stood up, and followed after Alex, glancing back at Nick once or twice. "Where are you off to?" he asked, grabbing ahold of Alex's arm and looping his own through it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Alex pulled away from Jace's grasp but made not attempt to ask him to leave. He just continued walking. Finally he reached the teleports that allowed the student to be transported to Maxville - that was the only drawback of having a school in the sky and the school busses only ran before and after the school day. "I'm leaving," he said turning to the other boy, "I'm going to visit someone. I don't want you to come. But I suppose I can't stop you." Alex turned back and moved away from Jace.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Kaylei stepped towards Nick smiling, when suddenly she slapped him hard across the face. "How could you?" she snapped, a look of great disgust on her face, "How could you even think that was a good idea?" She turned on her heels and walked back towards the school. How could she have been drawn in so easily? By just charm. She should have known it was him, Alex would have never admitted he liked her, because he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:47 am

"How could I?" he repeated, laughing, the slap having no effect on him. Well, he was used to it. He ran after her and walked alongside her, easily keeping up with his long legs. "Because it nearly worked, that's how I could. It would have worked if he hadn't come over! Don't worry, I get it - you like him because he's the only person who doesn't look at your chest when you pull your shirt down a bit, or at your ass when you shift your skirt. But, you know, you're not all that great," he added, lying convincingly. It was a childish game he was playing, but judging by what he'd seen today it would be just the kind of thing to work. "You have a pretty face, but the rest of you is just a bit...average." He looked down at his watch and frowned, pausing. "I could go home now," he added, more to himself than to her, but he meant for her to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Kaylei Wright
Kaylei Wright

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:58 am

Kaylei turned and laughed at him, "Are you for real? No, Nick. I like him because he is honest, because he is kind, because - despite of all his acting - he needs someone to fall for him. He needs someone to love him, because he doesn't have anyone. And now you've just broken his heart because you've thrown him away just like everybody else. No, Nick. I will not have sex with you. I'm going to wait for someone who cares." With that she disappeared back into the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Anger [Open]   Controlling Anger [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Controlling Anger [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2