Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Service with a smile (Faith + Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

Female Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-03-18
Job/hobbies : Waitress/Singer

Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm

"It's just a job so I can live Edward," She laughed as she then rested her back against the wall and let off a cool sigh before her eyes rested back onto him, the air was relaxing against her own hot, flustered cheeks, "No one because famous by working in a Jazz Club Edward, there are many people with the same talent as me and they can't handle having one more. That career for me is dead, This place helps me with my confidence but thats all. Just to help me keep my talent. Everyone is given a talent, singing is mine but I only use it for survival." She added simply as she then flashed a delicate smile to Edward, "There are girls here as good as me," It was a lie, she was outstanding but she batted it off well.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

Male Number of posts : 358
Job/hobbies : Musical recreation

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:24 am

Edward rolled his eyes, "Faith You don't know till you try..you on stage in glamourus clothing, that's just the beginning and then singing doing something you love, it's all out there I think you should try at least. You never know what will come of it?" he suggested he then picked out a single cigarette from his pocket, the badness was still there just twittering on the edge and unfortunatly he had yet to break the smoking habit, He didn't know if Faith still smoked or not. "want one?" He asked placing a cigarette between his lips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.westcliffe.proboards.com
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:28 am

Faith eyed up the cigarettes with a twinge of interest, they did look good but she shook her head, "No thank you," She whispered as it caused a strange feeling in the back of her throat, she was never going to go down the 'bad' side again, not ever. She then stiffened up her back as she sat down on one of the fire-escape steps that was lead down from the top floor of the building, her long brown hair twisting over her shoulders as she fiddled with her pen before sliding it behind her ear, "I guess, I would love too just it wouldn't happen, not for me."
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:36 am

Edward lit his cigarette and blew out a mouthful of smoke, and watched it slowly rise into the nights air. He then looked to Faith "I should of guessed really" He mused lightly then went over and sat beside her. "You are too innocent still" He smiled. As he inhaled deeply for a moement before he exhaled, letting the fag burn. "why do you not try?" He asked lightly "I'm sure I could get you some numbers, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:45 am

"I couldn't possibly," She shook her head as she then slipped her hand over his knee and smiled to him, "Even with the awful cigarette placed on your lips it still makes me want to kiss you," She whispered before looking down and feeling a blush come onto her cheeks, before she then looked back and watched the smoke twist in the air, watching Edward smoke could easily make anyone want to smoke, he made it look so sexy and appetizing, the smoke beautiful and twisting much like her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

"No I think you could, I could get you some numbers, we could record your voice, hmm we could even be a duet" He mused and looked down to her had as it rested on his leg, he then listened to her speak, with a light, soft chuckled he replied "I'm sorry?" He mused then let forward and briefly, swiftly he captured her lips against his own, taking care not to linger, encase she did taste it. None the less he then looked down to his cigarette and flicked the ash to the floor softly, before he brought it to his lips and inhaled silently.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:54 am

"I suppose one more couldn't hurt," She whispered as she took his cigarette from his fingers and turned his head to face hers, "have you ever played shot gun before?" She asked as she then looked to him with a bright smile, "All you do is basically kiss me, make sure you have your mouth open so I can blow the smoke into you mouth. It's rather simple," She whispered as she then inhaled from the deadly cigarette and then blew the smoke slowly into his open mouth as she pressed his to hers lips, closing her eyes as she then placed her hand on his neck and pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:10 pm

Edward blinked as his cigarette was soon swiped from his fingers. He then looked to Faith and cuckled softly, she did look sexy holding one, only enough. "I can't say I have played it no" Edward listend to the explaination and grinned "Simple, yes." He repeated as he then met her lips and opened his mouth, just as Faith blew into it, He drew it back. A sudden spur occured, perhaps the chemicals in the cigarette, but he moved closer to her, only for her to pull back and soon he exhaled the smoke slowly "Hm, I like this game."
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:25 pm

"I thought you would," She smirked as she then handed him back his cigarette before moving down the steps and turning to him, "I think our breaks over, time to go back to work," She added softly before she then pushed her hair into place, checked her pen was still behind her ear and that she had her pad before looking back to Edward, smiling and walking back inside with a pleasant smile on her lips before the manager then told her who to serve the two plates of food to.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Edward sighed then smoked the remainder of his cigarette before flicking it to the floor and treading on it. He then move back behind the Bar and took over from his previous co-worker, whom could have a break. Edward imidiatly then begun to serve various people, the person with him now behind the bar, was female and a lot less capable of keeping up with the pace.
Back to top Go down
Faith Liquin
Faith Liquin

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:48 am

Faith tottered about on her heels, many people complimenting her on the singing she had just done, she simply smiled and nodded to them, thanking them for being so kind and moved on to serving more food on hot plates. "Vodka and coke to table 3," Faith added with a small smile to Edward before she then went to help more people to their seats in the far corner of the darkened restaurant, the candles flickers, the atmosphere was defiantly romantic to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Edward Masen
Edward Masen

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:39 am

Edward nodded and begun pouring the drink Faith had yelled, soon he was done and once again he slipped them to the side, before he moved back to serve the awaiting customers, many complimented him on his piano skills, He merely smiled and shrugged here and there, before he poured drink after drink for person after person. The current entertainment begun to sing a song he knew and in turn Edward begun to lightly sing along, as he served the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Service with a smile (Faith + Open)   Service with a smile (Faith + Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Service with a smile (Faith + Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2