Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:47 am

Alex bit his lip and moved his hands behind his back. He could feel the man breaking into his mind and he doubted it would be a good idea to resist. He looked over to Jace cautiously not really knowing that to say. The last thing he wanted to do was get on Jace's father's bad side though he assumed he was already on it. Even without doing anything.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

Male Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-21
Job/hobbies : Killing things and hunting in wolf form

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 am

Jace bit his lip also and moved his head very slightly, shwoing Alex to keep quiet. "What an interesting life you've lived, Alex," Michael said, raising his eyebrows at the boy. "But i'm afraid you are getting far too close to my son."
"Father, don't do this, not again," Jace said, his voice almost whiny.
"Why, Jonathon? Do not lie to me. I know you love this boy despite you trying to hide your feelings. Don't you remember anything that i teach you, hmmm? Or are you so thick skulled that it just doesn't go in?!" Michael said, his voice rising.
Jace took in a deep breath, "Father, not this time. He has a little boy to look after... Leave him be," he said, his voice more firm now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 am

Alex's eyes snapped up to Jace as his father spoke, "Y-you love me?" he asked, stunned. Not caring that Jace's father was there. So that was why he didn't want Alex to marry Nick. It all made perfect sense. Turning back he hung his head almost in shame. How had he not noticed? Biting his lip he looked intently at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:17 am

Jace winced at glanced at Alex, while his father laughed coldly. "Oh i'm so sorry, Jonathon! Had you not told Alex? My apologies," he said, showing that he wasn't at all sorry. "You know, this would have been a lot easier if you had just stuck to the plan in the begining, Jonathon. But instead, you insist of being a 'rebel' and breaking the rules. And what happens when you do that?" he asked, staring at Jace with eyes glowing with anger.
"It means punishment," he said, in a bitter voice. "But i'm sick of it, Father. I am 18 years old, i don't need to telling me what to do every 5 minutes. If i want a friend, i will make one. 'To love is to kill' that's what you say, but you're the one doing the killing, not my enemies. You're the one hurting me, you're the one making my life hell. Well you know what? Fuck you!" he said, lifting his hand up and slamming his father against his wall, ripping several of his posters. "Alex, please leave now before i lose control," he said, in a eerily calm voice, although his hand was shaking. He could feel his powers buzzing underneath him, ready to explode.

Last edited by Jace Grey on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 am

"Stop it!" Alex shouted using his psychokinetisis to pin both Jace and his father on opposite sides of the room. "You're both pathetic as each other!" he exclaimed, knowing that they were being tied down by what would feel like invisible ropes. First of all he turned to Jace, his eyes narrowing in disappointment. "You know, I'm not as weak as everyone thinks I am. I might be small and pretty useless in the real world. But I'm not weak." As if emphasizing this he pushed them even harder against the wall. "But you. Both of you. You're weak for being afraid of the real world. You teach him not to love people," he said turning to Jace's father, "But you know nothing of love to teach him how to avoid it. No one's ever loved you except your son and the only thing you do is push him away. No wonder he hates you. No wonder everyone hates you," he spat tightening his grip on them both. He turned back to Jace and shook his head, "If you loved me you should have said. I can't be left guessing all the time."
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 am

Jace didn't flinch as he hit the wall, he just stared at Alex with a mild look of surprise. His father looked like he was ready to explode. "Alex, you really don't want to be doing this," Michael said, using his mind powers to persuade Alex.
"Just leave him alone, Father. He's right, about everything. You're weak because you use be as a buffer to keep you protected from the outside world." He turned to Alex and looked at him, a mixture of hurt, pain and love in his eyes, "And i'm weak because i was too afraid to love someone as special as you," he said, in barely a whisper. He looked back up to his father, his eyes narrowing, "Your powers won't work on him, Father," he said, spitting out the word, "Because we are both strong enough to resist you. You think that you're daily prying didn't make me be able to build walls?" He laughed coldly, and his fingers twitched underneath his invisble ropes. Michael began to choke, his eyes widening in fear. If there was one thing that Michael Grey was afraid of, it was death.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 am

Alex dropped Jace to the floor and concentrated all his powers on keeping Jace's father where he was. He stepped closer to the man who looked at him as if more confused than scared. "Oh, I really think I do," he replied, trying not to think about Jace's comment. Now was not the time to discuss their love life. Even if this moment reminded him of the first time they had met. Somehow it made the whole situation worse. He bit his lip and looked darkly at the man, trying to ignore the fact Jace was still there. "We're not going to kill you," he said simply, keeping his powers focused.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 am

Jace snorted and shook his head, "You think i'm not going to kill him?" He turned to face his father and walked right up to him so they were face to face. "After all those people you made me kill. Those people were too weak to defend themselves against someone like me. And i did it, i did it because i needed to please you, i had to keep you happy. I used to hate myself after each death, but now, now i'm grateful. Because you've given me the skills to do exactly this," he said, raising his hand and squeezing it, cutting off Michael's windpipe with his telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:06 am

Alex pushed Jace away from his father, "No, don't. Otherwise you're just the same as him." He turned to Michael Grey but continued to talk to Jace. "Pack up some clothes. We're leaving. Now," he ordered keeping his eyes on Jace's father but loosing his grip on the man just a little. He wasn't sure what Nick would say when he brought Jace home, but he wasn't about to leave him in this house.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:11 am

Jace growled but went along with Alex, pulling clothes out of his drawers and cupboards, and placing them in a large bag. He placed it on the floor then transformed into a large eagle, picking the bag up carefully between his talons. With narrowed eyes, he kept his eyes of his father, waiting for Alex to climb aboard. Part of him wanted nothing more than to rip the man before him in half but what would that do? Bring him satisfaction? Make him safer? It was a dangerous world anyway, with or without his father. And if he was truly honest with himself, he wouldn't be able to do that to the one person who had been there for him throughout his life.
"You don't want to leave, Jonathon. You'll be just like her if you do, running away from your problems. I'm the only one who can protect you, Jonathon, i'm the only one who truly loves you. Don't leave," Michael said, fixing his eyes on the bright golden ones of the bird.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:17 am

Alex frowned and stood next to the bird and whispered in its ear, "You're not running away," he assured the eagle as he climbed onto it's back and tucked his legs just in front of it's wing. He smiled and ran his fingers through the birds feathers. "You're worth a lot more than he can even imagine," he smiled finally letting go of Jace's father as he clung on around the birds neck.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 am

Jace hesistated slightly, the familar anger and hurt building up again as he remembered his father telling him why he had no mother. The bird twitched slightly but Alex's words affected him more than his father's. He cawed loudly and lifted up one of his talons, slashing it across his father's face in a deep cut that would always leave a scar. 'A reminder to you, how you lost you're son,' he thought, staring at the man, before turning around and flying out the window.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 am

Alex closed his eyes and clung onto the bird, keeping his head down as the wind whistled through his hair, "Go to Nick's," he said quietly knowing the bird would pick up the sound, "He's out doing some modeling, Joe's got a friend round though," he added just to make sure Jace wouldn't take out his anger at Nick's and then find out Joe had been listening in. His little brother had the most inconvenient powers - mind reading and the power to see through solid objects.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

The bird shook his head slightly, but angled towards Nick's apartment. He would drop Alex off and then he would go out into the forest and take his anger out on some of the occupants of the trees. He cawed softly, but even that simple noise sounded strained and full of emotions. They arrived at the apartment swiftly and he transformed as soon as he had landed, holding Alex in his arms for a brief moment before putting him down. "I have to go now...." he said, his voice strangely distant, "I don't want to hurt you or Joe."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:45 pm

"No," Alex began reaching for Jace's hand, "Don't go. Please. I need to know where you are, to make sure you're safe." At that very inconvenient moment Joe burst out of his bedroom with his friend and ran around the two older boys screaming at each other and firing fake guns. They paused as they saw Alex and Jace. Joe turned to his brother frowning,
"Nick won't be happy with you," he stated before picking up his plastic toy from the floor, "Not with what's he's thinking," he added glaring darkly at Jace. Alex took a deep breath and started at his brother angrily, "What have I told you about going into people's heads? Don't so it again. Nick will have to deal with it. It's not like Jace and I are having sex." At this point Joe snorted and looked quickly at Jace. You wish he said in thought to the other boy before taking his friend back to his bedroom where they continued to fire fake bullets at each other. Alex sighed and turned back to Jace biting his lip, "Please don't go. Just, I don't know. Sit down, I'll make you some tea," he offered, jamming his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:22 am

Jace shook his head then looked down at the boy who had come running outside. He gritted his teeth at Joe's comments, his emotions already tense. A low growl came out of his throat and he narrowed his eyes, immediately putting up his walls in his mind. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Alex... i really don't want to do something that i might regret... I shouldn't be here..." He looked over and watched as Joe played with his friend, a pain growing in his heart. 'Stupid fucking father,' he thought, clenching his hands into fists. "I'll be fine, Alex, trust me... I just have things to sort out..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:11 am

Alex looked down disappointed, maybe Jace was right. He looked back up at Jace, his eye slightly watery, "Why didn't you ever say?" he said simply, knowing Jace would know what he was talking about. He sighed and took his hands out of his pockets and walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on. Using his psychokinetisis he moved Jace's bag into the flat, just to make sure he would return. "Don't be long," he called finally, reverting back into his 'mother mode' which only really happened around Joe and Nick.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Jace bit his lip, feeling strangely uncomfortable, "I don't know," he said, quietly. He turned around and transformed into a wolf before running off, suspiciously in the direction of his house. His father would pay for making his life a misery. It was only now that he could see clearly, see what Michael had been trying to do; turn Jace into a minature version of himself. But no more. No one would have to suffer under Michael Grey's wrath any more. And thinking like that, Jace could be almost proud of what he was about to do. Almost.

------
3 hours later
------

Jace returned to Nick and Alex's flat, his hair a mess and a long cut starting from his right eye and ending at the corner of his mouth. He had hasitly tried to stem the bleeding but the bandage he had made was now just a bloody mess of rags. He'd felt worse, but it seemed to hurt more seeing as his father had caused this. 'But no more, no more,' he thought, a smile pulling at his lips which made him wince as pain shot through the cut.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Alex heard the door open and turned to see Jace walk through the door. "I said we weren't going to kill him," he said motioning for Jace to sit down before handing him a cup of tea. He wasn't angry - more disappointed. He didn't want Jace to turn out like his father but he was becoming more and more like him everyday. Sighing he walked over to one of the many cabinets in the open plan kitchen and pulled out a little white box. They had had to stock up on bandages and band-aids since Joe had arrived because the poor little boy always seemed to get scratches and scrapes. "Hold still," Alex said suddenly walking over to Jace and cleaning the cut. It wasn't deep enough to need stitches but it was close. Biting his lip Alex very carefully managed to cover the entire thing in a clean bandage. It would do for now, but if it got any worse Alex vowed he would take the other boy to the hospital - no matter how much he hated that place.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Jace sighed and slumped down in the chair, "You said we weren't going to kill them. I on the other hand, had different plans. Anyway, what's done is done," he said, running a hand through his sticky hair. He winced at Alex cleaned his cut, but clenched his hand into a fist and bore the pain. "Thank you," he whispered, almost inaudiably, leaning his head away from Alex's face before he got tempted to do anything. "I'll leave when Nick gets back. I'm sure i'll find a B & B somewhere around here." He picked up his tea and drank it, nursing the cup in his hands. The knuckles on both hands were scratched and bruised, but other than them and the cut on his face, he was unharmed on the outside. The inside was a completely different matter. He had just killed his father, the man who had brought him up for the past 18 years, and made Jace who he was today. The man who had killed his only pet because he had loved it too much. The man who had made the nextdoor neighbours 'disappear' because Jace had gotten too close to their daughter.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 pm

"You're welcome to stay," he said smiling at Jace before getting up and clearing up the bandaged he didn't use and putting them away. Alex smiled as Joe's bedroom door opened and he walked out - his friend had left an hour ago and he'd been sitting in his room playing computer games.
"Why's he here? He's a murderer," Joe muttered darkly as he headed for the cupboard with the cookies in it.
"He's my friend, so you'll have to deal with it," Alex replied sternly.
"Just because you killed someone and I like you doesn't mean I'm going to like him," Joe retorted frowning at the both of them.
Alex rolled his eyes as Joe made his way back to his room, three cookies in his hands. The moment Joe shut the door Alex moved off the counter, his own cup of tea in his hand and sent to sit next to Jace, "Ignore him. We've yet to teach him manners," Alex said, smiling apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Jace shook his head immediately, "I don't think Nick or Joe would appreciate that to be honest," he said, smiling his thanks anyway. He looked up at Joe and cocked his head to the side as the boy probbed into his mind. He let him, after all there wasn't much in there to keep secret anymore. "There's a fine line between what is right and what is nessiccary, Joe," he said, just before the boy went back to his room. He looked to Alex and smiled, "Well at least he's got character. You can't blame a guy for that."
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:03 pm

"Just stay for a bit, until that cut is better. I don't trust you to look after yourself," Alex said frowning slightly and running his fingers lightly over the bandage. "You know, you didn't answer my question before you left - why didn't you tell me? Why did you keep it a secret?" he asked again taking a sip of his hot drink, waiting patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jace Grey
Jace Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Jace snorted and shook his head, but knew that it would be better to stay rather than cause anymore arguements. He looked down at his cup of tea, that strange nervous feeling creeping into his stomach again. "Because i wasn't allowed to love anyone. I didn't tell you so that you were protected. If Father had somehow gotten through my barriers and found out about you, i would have lost you...just like i lost Li-..." he stopped himself there, taking a large gulp of tea, still not looking at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Alex smiled gently and placed a kiss on the boy's cheek. Avoiding the bandage, "Thank you," he whispered, brushing a piece of dirty hair out of the boy's eyes. He was turning more and more into a mother every day. It was scary and fun at the same time. Slowly he leant back on the couch and drank his tea. Now in silence. "I can take care of myself you know," he said finally turning to face Jace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next