Sky High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Skipping Class {Josh and Marco}
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» IMPORTANT
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am by Alex Cien

» An Innocent Date... (Josh + Levi)
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am by Josh Delk

» ROUND 3
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:07 am by Coach Boomer

» Jewel Rivera
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 pm by Jewel Rivera

» Euric Aed Erebus
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 pm by Faith Liquin

» ROUND 2
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am by Coach Boomer

» Shopping Shenanigans [Kaylei & Edward]
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am by Kaylei Wright

» Back to School [Open]
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

» Because a little competititon is good for everyone... (Alex and Marco)
Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm by Marco Dubhbraon

Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Nick placed his hand lightly on Alex's forehead. He was burning up. On closer inspection, his lips had a bluish tinge too. "We're going to hospital. I shouldn't have left you - it was stupid of me," he said, picking Alex up and carrying him to the door. Joe had a key, everything would be alright and they could explain later. Nick carried Alex to his car, and they drove quickly in the direction of the hospital where Nick had first met Alex's mother. He knew Alex hated the place, but if he was ill then he had to be treated. Nick needed him alive and well.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

"Nick...please," Alex tried to say between coughs, "I...just need...sleep." But it was no use, they were in the car and at the hospital before Alex had time to even properly object. He really hated the building. It was where she had died and he was terrified the same thing would happen to him. He would be fine tomorrow, he didn't need to see a doctor. As they got out of the car and walked up to the doors Alex took ahold of Nick's hand, not wanting to let him go. He was still coughing as they walked in, hopefully Nick would be able to explain.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Nick Foxx
Nick Foxx

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2009-03-22
Job/hobbies : Student, model, richboy

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:45 pm

In A&E, Nick caught sight of the nurse he'd once been particularly well acquainted with. "Jessie!" he called as he saw her pass, and she turned and hurried to him with a smug smile on her face.
"Something wrong, Nicholas?"
"Yes, my...friend, Alex, he's...I think he might have pneumonia or something. He can't stop coughing, and his lips are slightly blue, and he has a temperature," Nick said, the words escaping his lips in a breathless hurry.
"Well, there might be something I can do..." Jessie tossed her blonde head like a haughty lion, and Nick rolled his eyes.
"Not now! This is urgent!" he growled at her, and she was visibly taken aback by his tone.
"Fine," she muttered, and led them down winding corridors until they found a doctor who could administer some medicine. Nick didn't want to leave Alex but soon he was forced to, and he waited outside the ward with a scowl on his face, desperate to be let back in.
Back to top Go down
Alex Cien
Alex Cien

Male Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2009-03-17
Job/hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 pm

What seemed like hours later Alex emerged, pale and shivering. The doctor had given him antibiotics to be taken once a day for three days. If there is no improvement Alex needed to go back after the three days to be checked again. He smiled slightly when he saw Nick and he walked over to him, biting his lip he noticed behind his boyfriend, the nurse who had shown them where to go. She was twirling her hair flirtatiously around her finger trying to catch Nick's attention. Alex frowned at her and took Nick's hand pulling him to his feet. "If I wasn't Ill I would have wiped that smile of her face," he muttered darkly as they walked out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://skyhigh.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]   Home 'Sweet' Home [Open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home 'Sweet' Home [Open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4